• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i will bet money on cam if that helps with the hyping up haha.
i also will money match whoever for however much money for hype.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Cheap, I was going to stay at Slam's tomorrow night and leave early Saturday, but I can pick you up on the way if you want. Where do you live?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
cam.. i just remembered.... i have school until 10 PM

but after that yall can stay.....

but idk if thats too late....

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yeah basically, i have no idea why i thought i didnt have class.....

but you guys can come over afterwardssss

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
If all goes as planned I should have some time tonight. We've got 3 hours to finish what we're doing lol.

DRN

Smash Lord
Reposting here too

Anyone from AL going to SOD9 in Georgia?
If so Kismet would like a ride and i'd like a ride back to AL after the tourney ;D

If anyone is on the verge of going but isnt sure then i'd totally pay for gas and tourney fees lol. Semi-important for me to find a ride to AL >.<

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Just thought I'd throw this out here, 0% chance of going to Mobile and Huntsville for tournaments. Someone we brought to help us out with something took my brothers car, hit a parked car, and said nothing about up until recently. We're just now seeing the damage, and we're probably going to get sued. :I Just hope something happens to help prevent this. Either way I'm going to need to start putting money into the family and fast.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well we had to press charges, just waiting on whats going to happen next. Either way it was our vehicle so I'm afraid that we're still going to be dishing out money ;-;.. I want to ask mother what may/may not happen but I she's speaking to noone.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
oh okz.
idk i havent been able to play wifi i hope i do good at this tourney lol

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Well we're not getting charges pressed on us for the car, the family of the dude who wrecked it will be paying the damages on the car he hit. :I Now replacing our front right end is going to be on us. But I'm glad the whole situation didn't go too bad.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
my address is 138 overland road and cam wants to leave at 7 in the morning so cooooommmeeee

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Things happened / johns

I went to sleep early so I could wake up at like 6:30, I doubted you guys would leave so early since brawl starts at 4

_Keno_

Smash Lord
i dunno, i guess all of b'ham and anyone coming through b'ham will ride together.

And anyone in b'ham want to smash today? I'm bored as hell and have been waiting to smash all week.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
Me maybe IDK.... I'm home for the weekend so I guess :\

How long do I have to wait on cool games if I get 3DS?
Depends. How much do you like Ocarina of Time and playing the same game you've played a million times before? Cause if not you might have to wait until Super Mario.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
I actually havne't beaten OoT yet. I played it once and beat the dodongo's cavern then stopped. Now I'm playing it again I just became adult Link.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
AL has 2 mods now. What do I do to become one? lol
Either go the hard way:
1. Be really good at Brawl and threaten to quit by listing facts about Meta Knight that everyone knows.
2. Be really good at Melee and give people advice.

or go the easy way:
1. Constantly complain about Meta Knight. Say some stuff that everyone already knows ("Falco is the second best character in the game.").
2. ****ride Melee as hard as you can. ****ride Ganondorf as hard as you can. Comment on Lovage, Dr. Peepee, HomeMadeWaffles, Dogysamich, and other such incredibly likeable characters. Regard Brawl as the worst piece of trash in the history of gaming. Regard Zelda II as a masterpiece above all other games.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
whats epic mealtime?
ugggg that drive yall...
saint won the daphne tourney rag got 2nd and i got 3rd.
ics always win dude its ******** its like "sorry i actually learned how to play brawl when i should of been chaingrabbing instead."

Top Bottom