• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
also i just had a dream that i was high and tripping. thats like soo weird to dream about feeling that stuff and hallucenating lol like how did i even do that?

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
I was gonna ride with Luis if I decide to go, but there are some people in Auburn who also wanted to go that couldn't all fit into one car. Somehow we could probably divide up Auburn into your car and Luis's. Auburn is on the way for you guys IIRC.
We have to go right through. Just plan it out ahead of time so we know when and where and we can PROBABLY make it happen. Saint/Skater are probably not going.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Morning full of anime.

Ed, Nichijou is probably the funniest thing I've seen since early Mitsodomoe, but much much better.

Winnar

Smash Lord
yeah it would be nice if whoever recorded those videos would upload them

whoever it is that recorded and hasn't uploaded must be a pretty lame dude

in all seriousness though my last final is on wednesday and I'll be back home with nothing breathing down my neck by the weekend

expect whatever videos I have by then

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
WTF DID I JUST SEE?! Was this the last episode of Kampfer for real? Like, half the episode is pretty good and it seems they're approaching a good battle and then they are confronted by the White Kampfer and I think, "Huh, this'll be a cool fight," and then they get destroyed in one hit and then they all shred their clothes while the stuffed animals sing that one German song with fireworks going on and then the girl just goes (after a tsundere moment), "Curses! You haven't seen the last of me!"

Like, seriously, that was the worst episode of anything ever. I'm very dissappointed in you, Will, for ending such an entertaining series into... that.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
dude i keep forgetting to write in color. whatevs.

any word on the vids from AUSUM3D with dogy commentating. that would be even cooler if those got uploaded :(

Aloha

Smash Cadet
kola i did not enter the tourny for good reasons! good **** my ***** your guy is god- like! i told you if you came you would get 1st or 2 good **** for wrecking the tournament!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
WTF DID I JUST SEE?! Was this the last episode of Kampfer for real? Like, half the episode is pretty good and it seems they're approaching a good battle and then they are confronted by the White Kampfer and I think, "Huh, this'll be a cool fight," and then they get destroyed in one hit and then they all shred their clothes while the stuffed animals sing that one German song with fireworks going on and then the girl just goes (after a tsundere moment), "Curses! You haven't seen the last of me!"

Like, seriously, that was the worst episode of anything ever. I'm very dissappointed in you, Will, for ending such an entertaining series into... that.
Yes, Will. If my eyes had eyes they would have vomited many times over.

so its Mitsudomoe if it were good?:troll:
xD I still don't see how you don't think that at least Season 1 of Mitsudomoe was good.

Will_

Smash Journeyman

You just now saw Kampfer? So you didn't know what you were accusing me of creating all this time, other than it being a terrible action/harem hybrid?

btw season 2 is out if you want to watch:238:

This season I'm watching Ao no Exorcist, Softenni and A Channel. Ao is shaping up to be my fav series this season by a longshot.

Mangawise I'm keeping up with Beelzebub, I highly recommend it. The anime counterpart is stuck on filler right now, I don't think they'll get to the Toujou arc for a while.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
You just now saw Kampfer? So you didn't know what you were accusing me of creating all this time, other than it being a terrible action/harem hybrid?

btw season 2 is out if you want to watch:238:

This season I'm watching Ao no Exorcist, Softenni and A Channel. Ao is shaping up to be my fav series this season by a longshot.

Mangawise I'm keeping up with Beelzebub, I highly recommend it. The anime counterpart is stuck on filler right now, I don't think they'll get to the Toujou arc for a while.

He was referring the 2nd season lol

Ao no Exorcist is something I haven't gotten to yet. Has anyone here enjoyed Stein's Gate? The first episode just had me so lost.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i really hope nintendo buys yugioh and yugioh or yugioh monsters are on the next smash. ohmygod.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
yeah it would be nice if whoever recorded those videos would upload them

whoever it is that recorded and hasn't uploaded must be a pretty lame dude

in all seriousness though my last final is on wednesday and I'll be back home with nothing breathing down my neck by the weekend

expect whatever videos I have by then
*coughIhaveSpaceBallscough*

+1 lazy haha

In other news, I need an anime to watch. Bonus points for a zombie anime that isn't HOTD.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
He was referring the 2nd season lol

Ao no Exorcist is something I haven't gotten to yet. Has anyone here enjoyed Stein's Gate? The first episode just had me so lost.
Ah, ok. And no, I read the description for Stein's Gate and it turned me off.

*coughIhaveSpaceBallscough*

+1 lazy haha

In other news, I need an anime to watch. Bonus points for a zombie anime that isn't HOTD.
What genre are you looking for?

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
I may or not know someone who may or may not be on this thread who may or may not be willing to do anything for money.

Note: If the deal includes treatment for AIDS, he's totally up for anything.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
look hate to break the news to yall i take smash seriously and so does everyone on the this forum! its just hard for anyone else outside of smash to respect this type of fighter! i mean i ima try to play all fighters branch out and explore my options. Even tho im playing mvc3 super seriously! ima put that time and effort in smash, ssf4, Ah3, mk9 and melty, if you tell most people who play trad fighters that you play smash you will get laughed at! i love smash! again, if it was not for smash i would not have been into fighters! justin wong plays so many fighting games and different styles of them! which is why he is truly in the words of miz AWESOME!

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Ah, ok. And no, I read the description for Stein's Gate and it turned me off.

What genre are you looking for?
Action. Hopefully something borderline absurd like Gurren Lagann or FLCL.
Or really anything with zombies that isn't HSotD XD

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
look hate to break the news to yall i take smash seriously and so does everyone on the this forum! its just hard for anyone else outside of smash to respect this type of fighter! i mean i ima try to play all fighters branch out and explore my options. Even tho im playing mvc3 super seriously! ima put that time and effort in smash, ssf4, Ah3, mk9 and melty, if you tell most people who play trad fighters that you play smash you will get laughed at! i love smash! again, if it was not for smash i would not have been into fighters! justin wong plays so many fighting games and different styles of them! which is why he is truly in the words of miz AWESOME!
No one thinks this is news. No one here really cares. It was two offhand remarks dripping with sarcasm.

I love you bro, but when you post on the forum, it makes me want to punch a baby.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i actually have a closet full of babies ive been punching since

its the only thing keeping me sane, ryker.

Will_

Smash Journeyman
Action. Hopefully something borderline absurd like Gurren Lagann or FLCL.
Or really anything with zombies that isn't HSotD XD
You might like Black Lagoon, it's got a lot of over-the-top action scenes and a good dub to boot. I recommend the english version.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
You might like Black Lagoon, it's got a lot of over-the-top action scenes and a good dub to boot. I recommend the english version.
It's pretty entertaining, but I'm looking for something a little less "realistic," if that makes sense. Can't think of the right term.

... less grounded in reality? Fantastical?

Top Bottom