• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Aloha, next time you host a smashfest let me know.

I suddenly feel like quitting lame warcraft like mmos and want to be a weeaboo again (and play smash)
-but I'm going to start back into LaTale and Elsword when it opens.

Winnar

Smash Lord
Good luck with that, he still hasn't uploaded FAP videos from a year ago. :/
He'll upload these! You'll see

omg I can't sleep...trying to figure out all that smash knowledge that finally dropped on me over the weekend

also I feel sick as hell :(

Aloha

Smash Cadet
i never had a smashfest lol! where you get that from? i mean i played with xeedoc and daniel and john but it was no smashfest! but everbody can come over saturday for one if yall want to?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
derp my brother said he ran into someone on his way home with the name of Jason, said he had your type of hairstyle and that you wanted to do a smashfest soon lol.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
derp my brother said he ran into someone on his way home with the name of Jason, said he had your type of hairstyle and that you wanted to do a smashfest soon lol.
Yeah, that was me, I go to Alabama everyday! It's part of my daily workout.

I kid, I kid, but I really want to come back to AL for AWA. EVERYONE OF THE SALABAMAR CREW ARE COMING WITH ME, that means you, Russ, Hershey, Matthew Nate-dawg Smith, and Edward Elric - Son of the Internet (and JoelgethePlushie and TheOneKevin too if they are ever around >_>)!

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
AWA sounds pretty hype, but will there even be one this year?

Also Russ, are YOU driving to Lou's bday thing? If so I'm terrified on how much I'll have to split on gas xD

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

Also Russ, are YOU driving to Lou's bday thing? If so I'm terrified on how much I'll have to split on gas xD
There will definitely be another AWA, and there will definitely be another Brawl tournament there. They said they'd cater to my every whim this time, too. :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord

lol, I hope not. I'll drive someone else's car at least for a bit (if they want) if we go. George? Slam? Janitor?

And yeah, awa is always fun.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
what is awa?
if its anime i cant go. i dont know anything.
Anime Weekend Atlanta. It's just a huge anime convention, though the first three years I went, I spent almost all my time in the video game room. There's a lot of stuff to do.

There will be Brawl tournaments, as well as tournaments for other games. It'll have a 64-player cap this year, so it won't take as obnoxiously long to do. There will be a rave, if you're into that sort of thing. There's also all sorts of nerdy things on sale in the Venders' Room.

I spent most of the time hanging out at Billy's house, since he lives about fifteen minutes away. It's definitely worth the trip that way. :)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i reallly like buying nerdy things. i really hope they have a pokemon backpack or plushies and stuff.
idk that sounds cool i was thinking itd be more like comiccon or something (not that i even know what that is like either)

i wanna enter a 64 man tournament that sounds badass.

so i am a maybe on this. i wanna shop and play all kinds of games.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i reallly like buying nerdy things. i really hope they have a pokemon backpack or plushies and stuff.
idk that sounds cool i was thinking itd be more like comiccon or something (not that i even know what that is like either)

i wanna enter a 64 man tournament that sounds badass.

so i am a maybe on this. i wanna shop and play all kinds of games.
There's all sorts of plushies and stuff of all sorts there. You like something even sort of related to video games or anime? They'll probably have merchandise for it there.

They said they'd run the Brawl tournaments with my help this time, so there shouldn't be any issues with time or rules. Realistically, the tournaments end up being some GA regulars, at least 30 complete scrubs, and a small handful of half-decent players. Great way to stroke anyone's ego. :p

Regardless, the night is quite fun at the Beckler Mansion--Lots of games to be had and enjoyed, and it also makes for free housing. You should see about coming.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
;-; I'm such a weeaboo but have never went to an anime convention.

I should bring $200 to blow over there. Outside of getting dumb looks from my brothers and stuff I'm sure having some collectables and stuff would be amazingly chill, lol.

Ed either you've been on an alt or don't play the grind fest that is LaTale anymore. :I If you're ever on hit me up on xAino.

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings

I should bring $200 to blow over there. Outside of getting dumb looks from my brothers and stuff I'm sure having some collectables and stuff would be amazingly chill, lol.

Ed either you've been on an alt or don't play the grind fest that is LaTale anymore. :I If you're ever on hit me up on xAino.
too busy playing German Elsword. im pretty much done with LT aside from random logging ins.

also, grindfest?what grindfest?:awesome:

shaSLAM

Smash Lord

so im gonna start posting in color now
im pretty down for awa. just depends on money situations and like if there are any other tournaments close by the date and then see which one gets the "ok" from me.

stealth3654

Smash Lord

Careful.... You just might spend all that money there. xD

Is anyone that is going planning on cosplaying as something?

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
My mix of ethnicity prevents me from cosplaying as pretty much anything (unless I want to be a Pokemon trainer).

Plus people could think I'm a terrorist if I do anything too fancy.

Eeedddiiiiittttt:
But seriously, is anyone wanting to hold a smashfest or something before BBC? I'd like to go and NOT get last place.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Careful.... You just might spend all that money there. xD

Is anyone that is going planning on cosplaying as something?
I always say that I do, but never get anything ready in time, hah.

I don't have the money to get started, so unless I win a regional tournament or something, it's doubtful. :p

_Keno_

Smash Lord
lol, you guys were talking about awa like it was next week or something, I was worried I might not have money for it in time.

then i checked and its in 3 months

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
kola you look like brock

the only thing i would dress up as would be the yellow frog from keroro gunsou. i think he is like me more and more everyday.

Aloha

Smash Cadet
city on my back but now i wear around my neck! bama crew we goin deep in las vegas! EVO is up next! oh and ahh fa mag is MAHVEL BABYYYYYYY!

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i can go to alohas before 6 because likeeeeee i have school in bessemer at 6 ans alohas is on the way so at like 2 or something then i could smash until like 5 30 thatd be really cool if that could happen lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
There is a large tournament happening on the 30th with lots of out-of-state coming. It is also a birthday thing for BigLou. People are trying to find their way there.

Top Bottom