• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
Not sure. I've got a term paper coming up... I'm willing to pay 40 dollars if someone is willing to do a 12 page paper on the Berlin Wall
i write all the time dude.
give me more specifics and i might do it on a day where i cant find weed over spring break.
i guess pm them to me.
as long as its not a works cited paper.
wait... all papers are like that in college...

and ill drive you to florida if you want to go.

housing is for pussys yo.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Slam, I'd ride with you, but I'm just have a feeling that it's just gonna be one of those days that if I ride with you, we'd get blurped by the 5-0.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Slam doesn't get high when he's playing smash, or driving to it. He's also a pretty good driver and doesn't afraid of anything.

If we're driving back on the same day I'm buying some starbucks at the gas station on the way back. <.< I fell asleep last time.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
thanks for the good word guyzzz.
and yeah i try to be respectable because i got your parents trust and stuff and dont want to **** up or kill anyone... too much.

Top Bottom