• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
YES MAHG GO

Smashfest at 4 tomorrow?

Ok I'll get home by 4:10
Get a ride there around 5:00

However, if school gets cancelled..

hmm

Oh and Russ will your parents be requiring some sort of Gas fee?

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i only have 13 dollars.
i need gas and more money
i got to hustle today and tommorow.
i will be there though.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
can i stay at someone's house before the tournament tommorow?
itd save me gas and an extra 30 min.
and i could smash all night.

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm considering riding down to Tuscaloosa w/ Andy for some unknown reason.

Cheap would you play Melee with me if this happened :p

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Alright broseph I might be there earlier than I thought

Gonna finish making these songs and putting them on my sd card and them I'll be set.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
What the **** is up with Madison county!? Recently, there was a shooting at Discovery Middle School, and another shooting just took place at UAH in the Shelby Center. 3 confirmed dead and 10 injured. ****ing Christ.

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
What the **** is up with Madison county!? Recently, there was a shooting at Discovery Middle School, and another shooting just took place at UAH in the Shelby Center. 3 confirmed dead and 10 injured. ****ing Christ.
I just texted Andy. He said he and everyone else is fine. Slano was supposedly in the building when it happened.

I hope no one else is hurt.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
moogle.
you're playing ssb
you're jigglypuff
you fthrow falcon at 0%
what next?

and also what to do against floatier dudes like luigi and ****
i feel like I should be able to like take a stock after an fthrow but i never know hwat to do

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
... Lol you know my parents aren't letting me go anyWhere. Then it's snowing too. I'm not gonna be able to leave the house for the next three months because of it

Kalm

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Unibias
3DS FC
1650-2449-3447
I missed all kinds of stuff, sadness.

Well, its snowing, **** this ****ing snow.

I hooked up with a 17 yr old, guess I want to go to jail a 3rd time.

I still plan on going to the Auburn Tourny, anyone wanna team? I'm pretty hyped over it actually because its been so long, and I guess I have a new solo main or whatever.

I play love and support Brawl+, but I would prefer to see BBrawl become more popular because it doesn't change the mechanics of the game to the extent of having to relearn much of anything, it just makes bad characters good, removes stupid ****, and is done.
Also you don't need homebrew to run it, and 1 SD card can have it running on a room for of Wiis in a few minutes.

Skies of Arcadia is <3.
Tales of Symphonia, Regal, yeah I know.
All those pics made me laugh, and people need to stop pretending emotions belong on forums.

I stare into the mirror wondering who I'm looking at.

I think that about covers it.
Oh yeah, Slam I miss you fo real.

moogle

Smash Ace
scary day :( mslano and Palmer were at the building when it happened, so I'm sure they're more shaken up than I am. http://blog.al.com/breaking/2010/02/biology_professor_accused_in_u.html

I'm glad my friends are okay.

moogle.
you're playing ssb
you're jigglypuff
you fthrow falcon at 0%
what next?

and also what to do against floatier dudes like luigi and ****
i feel like I should be able to like take a stock after an fthrow but i never know hwat to do
vs Falcon/Fox/Link, I usually do 2x uptilt after a forward throw. If they don't SDI the uptilts (SDI up is probably the best way), then you can usually turnaround regrab. After that, uair 1-2 times, and rest. So fthrow->utilt->utilt->fthrow->uair->uair->rest. There's also fthrow->sh dair->utilts(2-3?)->rest, or fthrow->sh dair->fthrow->rest. There's more, but I stick to those usually.

vs Pikachu/Ness, there's the classic fthrow->uair->dair->utilt->rest

vs DK/Yoshi, sometimes you can do the vs Falcon/Fox/Link combos on them, sometimes not.

vs Kirby/Mario/Luigi, they can jump out if they're around 20% or more before the fthrow. If they're below 20%, some combos are possible, but they're more difficult. Look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-DgOzmeO3c

vs Samus/Jiggly, there's no followup to fthrow at any percent.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
Dang kalm... You just changed my mood like a few times within that post. My cousin is home from AU and he'd probably take me to T-town but both of our sister just had birthdays so were going to dinner with them tomorrow.

Top Bottom