• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

I SEE YOU

Smash Ace
he be like grabbin you and **** with ddd then you like "ay man i aint play that dude" so its like.. no problem man ima switch up to MUTHAFUGGIN ic's or some ****. nah man that aint random enough cuz they both got hammers.
alright dog i feel you.
ima play peach.
oh yeah you want some turnups for dinner?
alright nah man i aint into all dem greens and ****.
ima give you bacon.
and dat DANG GW comes out.
oh ****.
no one uses that dude!
cept elev8
yo but he done,
he's funa elev8 that **** for ya
aigt so he's funa pick rob and fly all over the **** place
nah man
**** flying
ima float
ders dat yoshi
dat dude aint even got a triple jump forreal
but elev8 be using him and ****
aigt man so ima take it REAL low tier on yall and bet he's funa pull out dat ganon
dat ganon.
god dam
ganon
when does it stop?
it never stops.
it just elev8s
I can't stop laughing XD i'm not going to TCS though. My girlfriend's birthday is on Valentine's Day, so the weekend belongs to her. Are we teaming for the Auburn tournament?

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
What happens when they run out of types for Eevee to evolve into? :(

I mean, what's left? Fighting, Flying, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Normal, Ghost, and Dragon?

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
"Drageon"

get it

drag on
olol

also, zooey deschanel and bags of doritos? this AL thread is where it's at, ladies and gentlemen.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
yo i like yo sig elev8 haha.

i still like jolteon the best of the eveelutions.

oddish is my favorite pokemon no lie.

Majist

Smash Journeyman
...Doesn't everyone?

This is the Alabama Thread, afterall.

I troll a lot, but I haven't insulted (or rather, I haven't tried to insult) anyone.

A lot of people here troll a lot. It's what we do. This isn't the Alabama Thread of '07 where the only things we talked about were when the next Smashfest would be.
Those were the glory days, i'll tell ya what.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
What happens when they run out of types for Eevee to evolve into? :(

I mean, what's left? Fighting, Flying, Bug, Poison, Rock, Ground, Steel, Normal, Ghost, and Dragon?
No.

My theory is that Dragon is the only one left.

Eevee evolutions up to this point have been Special-based (as far as 1st-3rd generation rules go). The only other Special-based type is Dragon.

I still want a pure Flying form. That way, I can use Roost and lose my mind.

Winnar

Smash Lord
yo i like yo sig elev8 haha.

i still like jolteon the best of the eveelutions.

oddish is my favorite pokemon no lie.
hell yes jolteon used to be my favorite pokemon

and then I stopped playing pokemon so I don't even know what my favorite is anymore lol maybe lucario or dragonite XD everyone hates on dragonite but whatever he was awesome imo

lol

btw sleepsy zigsta's favorite pokemon is golduck

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I thought I'd share this with you all while it's fresh in my mind.

On the front page of today's city newspaper, it says (with capitalization and everything), "Students on trip for good behavior see Snakes brawl."

eagletrent242

Smash Apprentice
YES IT IS PAGES LATE BUT I WANT IT KNOWN THAT REGAL>ALL IN TOS!

Hey Cheap what Tuscaloosa tourney are you talking about? And are you going to UA? :D I promise I'll smash with you a ton if you go.

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Hey Cheap what Tuscaloosa tourney are you talking about? And are you going to UA? :D I promise I'll smash with you a ton if you go.
There is a brawl and 64 one this weekend at UA. And I am likely not going there for college. Money issues and such. I've received scholarships from UAH, but no word from UA yet. :(

And teaming with you would be great, Duchock. :)

Xeedoc

Smash Cadet
Yea, Adrienne is a little... special. Let's just say my sis doesn't like her anymore.

About the pogeymenz; First form is like an emo Shaymin in sky form. Cmon now, let's get somewhat original without hitting the bounds of "Leafeon."

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I've never played a 2v2 match with the Japanese ruleset. I've done a few with an 'anything goes' ruleset, which is why I have a fully trained Deoxys-A and Modest-Darkrai ready to rumble.

Normally I'd just try to use Jim and Bojangles to decimate ubers, but like hell that is going to work on people who have actually trained their pokes.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
my knowledge of competitive pokemon is limited to the few things that have been explained to me by other competitive pokemon trainers. Are jim and bojangles strategy names or names of your pokemon?

also i meant "i was wondering how the ubers have been doing in japan."
or is there not a readily available database for pokeformance?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Not to my knowledge. Smogon.com has a wealth of strategy for 1v1s, but few for 2v2s. And since the common Smogon ruleset (which is accepted widely as the standard for competitive play) puts all Ubers in a separate division, there aren't many strategies around for 2v2 Uber+OU combinations. Most everyone I know either uses Smogon OU rules or Latin America's OU rules.

Jim and Bojangles are the name of two of my pokemon. Jim is a Toxicroak. He is feared. He is legend.

GeorgeTHPS

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GeorgeThePlushie
3DS FC
1676-3689-8314
Oh my god, now my dream of being able to competitively use Drizzle in a competitive environment has come true!

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
It's only for 2v2s and...

Wait, you're not going to make a swift swim team, are you?

Top Bottom