• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
i'm definitely available. if you'll have me, i'd love to meet you guys. just tell me where and when. and i agree that joot should still go for it. and... just a curious question. did anyone smash at The Deep?

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Joot: if you've got a time, a place, and a heart, then go for it.

Everyone: You're leaving me. :( Well, I rolled a 20, so I'll go ahead and say there's smash at my house tonight AND we're recording.

*listen check*
If you let me know where you're at, then I'll drop on by.

moogle

Smash Ace
Oh man I wanna go!! I probably won't be able to make it though... but just in case, I'll give you my number..
Got your PM. I'm thinking you mean JWT's tourney and not tonight. :p Correct me if I'm wrong.

i'm definitely available. if you'll have me, i'd love to meet you guys. just tell me where and when. and i agree that joot should still go for it. and... just a curious question. did anyone smash at The Deep?
Yeah, I was usually there last summer. I remember playing a good Jigglypuff... was that munkus? And I remember a 3 man free-for-all where everyone was Jiggly, and I rested someone in the middle of a rollout. Yeah, I still remember that a year later. :embarrass Anyways, do I have the right people?

If you let me know where you're at, then I'll drop on by.
Cool. I'll PM you and MacKendra my address and such.

Oh yeah, I forgot to say what time. Maybe 7pm tonight?

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
yup. that's us. the sad part is i remember that battle, cuz i RARELY use jigglypuff. odds are you gave me the herpes.... it always hits me in the fray... *tear*.

Thanks for the info. it looks like we'll have ourselves a little reunion.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
I remember that fight too.

Because I was the dude who was rolling out D:

Sensai

Smash Master
Excellent. 7 tonight, I'm there, bringing my A-game and my O-face.

And I think LinkBoy was referring to tonight, not Joot's tourney.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I'm leaving Thursday, so I have to pack Wednesday night.

Sowwy...
That's just selfish, man. That's almost as bad as all the people living in Huntsville refusing to drive down to Hoover to play. They think with their "greater numbers" and "greater hassle" that they can make me drive all the way up there. What about my needs? Selfish, selfish, selfish.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Had a great time tonight guys.

You seriously don't know how important those tickets are.

Seriously.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
I just realized/remembered, I went to The Deep quite a few times actually. I played a little Smash there, but I was ultra-nooby. Some kid named Weasley(maybe?) always camped the ledge and shinespiked me with fox all 4 lives and I always fell for it. Hahaha.

Sensai

Smash Master
^^^

LOL.

I know that kid. I played with him the other night, actually. The night you guys left Coach's early. And I used to play him at the Deep, too. He would shine spike all the time.

The other night though I ***** his soul. *****. His. Soul.

Mslano: No one cares about your **** feelings. Shut up and drive up.

<3

Sensai

Smash Master
We're Pinky and The Brain (and friends!), Pinky and the Brain. Some say we're genius, the others insane!

We're Pinky, we're Pinky and the Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain.....

j00t

Smash Champion
Someone'll PM them to you eventually. :p If you still haven't gotten one, i'll give you some.

Solitaire

Smash Cadet
Wow guys, someone really doesn't want me to play smash bros. I couldn't make it due to a family incident. I'll try again next week I guess...

coach

Smash Apprentice
I'm not gonna see him again this summer... I'll give it back to you saturday.

edit: juxtaposition.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
I just realized/remembered, I went to The Deep quite a few times actually. I played a little Smash there, but I was ultra-nooby. Some kid named Weasley(maybe?) always camped the ledge and shinespiked me with fox all 4 lives and I always fell for it. Hahaha.
OH MY GOOOOOOD..... f*ing weasley... i played him at the deep too. the first day i ever smashed there, i beat his fox with mine. bwahahha. i almost punched that kid he was so annoying and obnoxious. i just kept thinking, "is this 12 year-old actually talking smack to me? i could eat him... if i wanted to... i'll think about that for awhile, i've read little redhead boys taste good with barley--or was it asparagus? ...i like asparagus, but the aftermath might-- oh wait. he's killing me. ****. aaah, i'm not hungry anymore.":dizzy:

okay, not really, but i didn't like him. he was all technical and stuff, but i was still able to pick him off with my half-***** fox. such a waste. now i kinda miss the little guy.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
dammit!!! i wanted to play last night, but i had to spend time with family and....****. we need to play this weekend!!! tonight, even though i have class (again). friday. saturday. i don't care.

and i swear i'm better than what i played on tuesday. i was so off my game...:embarrass
link shall prevail!!!! link will smite you all!!!!!!!!

oh, and sensai. i REALLY wanted to play your ganon with mine. we have to do that next time. i'm calling you out!!!!!!

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
Weasley.

I killed him with rollout during a team match.

And it was glorious.

(he was on my team)

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
Weasley.

I killed him with rollout during a team match.

And it was glorious.

(he was on my team)
:chuckle:munkus would intentionally do that cuz the kid would not shut up. I could not stop laughing. I laughed almost as hard as munkus did when two of my friends and myself fought took him on in a 3v1 match in hyrule temple and he was whooping us!!! i kept saying, "guys, don't hit him yet, he's gonna counter you." i would go in to grab him or jump behind him and of course, one of my friends would try to hit him and he would counter and the counter would hit me as well... munkus had to pause like 5 times cuz he was in pain from laughter. we didn't lose mind you! ...but we almost did. anyway, there's my story for the day. youre welcome.

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
are we smashing tonight? i'm guessing we do, but if we don't have any plans for a big get-together then anyone who feels like smashing can get with me and munkus.

munkus beaver

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0619-4510-9772
:chuckle:munkus would intentionally do that cuz the kid would not shut up. I could not stop laughing. I laughed almost as hard as munkus did when two of my friends and myself fought took him on in a 3v1 match in hyrule temple and he was whooping us!!! i kept saying, "guys, don't hit him yet, he's gonna counter you." i would go in to grab him or jump behind him and of course, one of my friends would try to hit him and he would counter and the counter would hit me as well... munkus had to pause like 5 times cuz he was in pain from laughter. we didn't lose mind you! ...but we almost did. anyway, there's my story for the day. youre welcome.
I laughed for about 5 minutes and I couldn't breathe

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well me and Scrappy may be coming to huntsville again Saturday and next Friday but i wont worry about smash unless you guys would like for us to stop by. Other then that were just there for fun, next Friday were coming for his bachleor party so i dont know if we would smash then cause were prob going to a strip bar.

Top Bottom