• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Alabama Thread! (10/26/2016 update)

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle, that was pretty straight forward. And you're right, we never play. Why is that?

He's right, Joot. You definitely definitely have the best tech skill out of all of us.

j00t

Smash Champion
Nothing much, just talking about how we can improve our game and such. Welcome to the thread, Chaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. :3

j00t

Smash Champion
I think we should meet later today for our weekend Smash, since Moogle's going to be occupied this Saturday.

And also, I have a party to attend this Saturday. :p

coach

Smash Apprentice
Id be up for playing a bit tonight as opposed to tomorrow just let me know what gets resolved.

moogle

Smash Ace
The wedding doesn't start til 7pm Saturday. Though I'll need at least 5 hours to do my hair, makeup, nails, etc.

Srsly, we could play Saturday, from whenever I wake up until maybe 5pm. Or we could play tonight. Or both. Or we could play Sunday.

Sorry for denarrowing our options. :embarrass

Sensai

Smash Master
I'm up for whenever, as I am -officially- out of school now.

Someone gimme a ring and tell me what's going down.

Oh! I finally FINALLY got my copy of Smash back. Now I can actually practice my tech skill. Yippy!

j00t

Smash Champion
Sunday's probably a no-go for me, anyways. I have to be at the party at 5pm on Saturday.... so we could play tonight as well as tomorrow (For me it would only be a couple hours on Saturday.) Come on guys, let's figure this out before it gets too late :3

Sensai

Smash Master
Moogle contacted me via AIM, doesn't look like anything's going on tonight.

Tomorrow, though, seems like a viable option.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
We sould plan a day for if and when you guys would be able to come to Florence to play cause Scrappy cleaned his house from top to bottom so to speak and were getting ready IF you guys are able to come. So let us know what day would be best for this.

Sensai

Smash Master
Pretty much any from now on is gold in my book....assuming I'm in town and healthy.

Ah, hell, I can play while I'm sick. In town, though, might be a problem as I'm darting away here and there to and from all the time. Talk to moogle (Moogle? Do you captilize it? ****....) about it; he's the man who makes the move and we all follow.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
hey how often do you huntsville cats play
you guys are the closest active smashers to me, so like let me get up on some of that :-D

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i'd like to play with yall and get some tips if thats cool
i've been playing level 1 cpu's for the past month lol

how many of yall usually is it there, looks like around 4 or 5 from this thread

if i can get the address, i can try to make it around there the next time yall play

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm just letting everyone know that we might meet tomorrow (Because I wasn't there today and I just have to have my weekend Smash or i'll die.) I'm also going to bring a friend with me, his main is Luigi.

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I suppose I may as well mention that I will be at home in Hoover for much of the summer before moving up to Chicago in August. If anyone nearby (or from far away if willing to drive) would like to play, let me know.

Sensai

Smash Master
Slim there (mslano) has a great Ganon. We should definitely Ganon ditto more, as it's a weird as all get out matchup and I need more practice with it.

Drive up to Moogle's sometime. :-D

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys me and Scrappy are coming to Huntsville tommorow and we were wondering if you wanted to smash cause its a rare time for us to come so if you guys wanna smash then call my cell ( Moogle ).

Hope to see you guys maybe :)

j00t

Smash Champion
I'm up for it, I wanna GnW ditto you to see how much better you are than me with him. Although I am in a "Play like Crap" phase right now (Oh wait, i've ALWAYS been in that phase! Lol!)

But all the shenanigans aside, i'm up for playing tomorrow.

j00t

Smash Champion
Moogle's at work until 5, so..... yeah. I don't think anything's gonna happen today. :p

coach

Smash Apprentice
Executive decision made: My place, whenever. I wont be around for a while but I think moogle is putting it together. So get in contact with him.

moogle

Smash Ace
Tentative plan for tonight!

Tarnish and Scrappy are gonna be at Madison Square Mall. I'll go find them when I get out of work (maybe 4:30 today). Then we'll head over to Coach's. Coach said he has dinner plans tonight, but he was kind enough to let us use his place. :p Coach said he'd be gone for an hour or so. One of the other Michaels will be there. Sensai, JWT, whoever can come on over to Coach's at 5 maybe.

hey hey when are yall smashing next, this weekend perhaps?
i wanna come and get owned plz
Apparently we're smashing tonight. Probably tomorrow night too. I'm thinking of going to the INN biweekly in Memphis Saturday night, along with whoever decides to go with me. Usually we smash Saturday afternoon, but this wedding I've spoken of is coming back... apparently there's a bigger reception that I'm supposed to go to this Saturday from 2-4pm, which might mess up plans for midday Smash. We'll figure something out.

if i can get the address, i can try to make it around there the next time yall play
I'll PM you my cell number. Usually, we smash at Coach's place Wednesday night and my place Saturday afternoon, but things change up a lot. I guess watch this thread and decide when you wanna come up.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
what time tomorrow night, i may be able to come to that...
also maybe i can meet you in huntsville on sat night and ride to the biweekly with you

Sensai

Smash Master
We're Smashing tonight, too? Weird...

I have to work for a bit (it's my last day), but then I'll call you, Moogle.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
You know i feel as though im wasting my time trying to play because it never pays off for some reason, so im sorry to moogle and everyone for wasting your time cause of the way i acted. I feel as though im prob done with smash cause i see no purpose in playing if i cant get any better.

coach

Smash Apprentice
^^ <3 sorry I didn't get to play you guys before you left.

Are we actually still playing today?

Top Bottom