• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

aish's edmonton brawl monthlies - over

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
it was funny for a while, but i really don't think anyone believes you anymore.

so spare us, k?
uh, what? no offense mike, but victor has been doing this for a LONG time, even before you were introduced to the smash scene. don't get me wrong, I agree, but it's just part of who he is, he'll never stop overhyping things and then not showing up. >_>

except he showed up on monday so =D

Alphicans

Smash Hero
lol then why don't you just say that

all this "i'll come this time", "i come to brawl monthlies to chill with the people", "omg i'm definitely coming if _____ comes i haven't seen him in forever" is getting pretty old. it was funny for a while, but i really don't think anyone believes you anymore.

so spare us, k?
I agree. It's almost like Victor purposely does it now just because he knows everyone in the end laughs at the fact that he ditched again. The joke is old.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Cause there was melee <3

I don't mean it as a joke. I just get too excited I guess.

:<

T-block

B2B TST
arite tyler lemme rephrase that:

nobody believes you anyways, and i know there are people who are getting tired of it.

now it sounds kinda mean, but w/e

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
K sorry I was driving to edmonton, You guys can decide who wants to drive me thats cool

I'd probably do better with Jarett I agree, but I wanna be sure everyone between us three knows whats going on, so my number again is 403-803-6765 just make sure I am texted or called before one of you get here so I am ready =3 thanks bruddas

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Haha, looks like you got ripped into Vic, trust me, Ive been there >_>

I forgot Im trying to help to but not even a word of thanks or anything >_>

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
so whoever is driving me please contact me either at sid's number or 403-803-6765

thanks, i'll be up by 10

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
update: Mike wong has texted me saying something like 11:45, so I guess I'll take his ride unless Jarett is already on his way or something.

Thanks bruds.

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
Victor you do suck at friends. But it's k.

Come come comce ceomce ceomce ceomcecoem ceomce ceomcoemcoe ***

Fraser

Smash Journeyman
my parents are coming home late from their vacation and now I cant get to nait on time. Looks like I just pulled a victor. *is ashamed* Sorry guys...

Frio

Smash Champion
Doubles:

1st Me and luke
2nd brad and jack
3rd Fiji and arsenal?

Singles:

1st jack
2nd luke
3rd me

Bread~

Smash Journeyman
I blame Pikachu's side B, that was rediculous. Apparently it beats metaknights forward smush.

Anyways, nothings reallychanged I just **** around and make friends since the game is boring

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I thought it was awesome ^^. Im dissappointed in myself (I choked/messed up alot, but that just means I know how I can/will get better =p), but the community was awesome, meeting Darren and Luke finally was great, you guys are awesome, definetly glad to meet you. James, you and me had some great matches, (sorry for the next few, I only really know your usernames). Dim (Gamertag), you were awesome to meet, thanks for the Link advice, Arsnl, we had close matches, but you got the better of me (with alot of lucky stage assists =p) but you have an awesome Zelda. Eric, I wish we coulda talked more, it was great seeing someone with a good attitude and a willingness to improves. Frio, your quite the amazing Pika, Ill get you though =p. Jack (Kill) I wish we coulda actually talked more/matched up, but thatll change next time. Oh and Mike (T-block), sorry we never got to fight, Ill look forward to next time >:D.

Braden (Cloud) is probably why I enjoyed it the best, dude your fing awesome, we had some epic matches and convos, definetly glad we're friends now =D. I hope next time I get to chill with more of you next time (once I conquer my social awkwardness =/). Definetly psyched for the next get together.

One last note....Victor...you got some s'plaining to do D:< (Why didnt you stop in T^T).

EDIT: Forgot to mention...I am so NOT bringing that big *** TV again, that things so lame to carry >_>

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Oh yeah devilwillcry, I think you have my classic controller
You sure, I held mine with me the entire time, cant really think of any time I could of switched them up, you sure I did it, I just have mine with me, not anymore.

Lol Luke, how could that ever be a bad thing, and how many times have I told you, just call me Adam ^^;

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
i actually got sleep this time

lol

no sleep day before tourney+sleeping pill = good sleep for tourney ohshi

Top Bottom