• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After all the good things announced, what else the game needs to be really Ultimate for you?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Smash Run...and to release the entire soundtrack right ****ing now

Guybrush20X6

Creator of Lego Theory
NNID
Guybrush20X6
3DS FC
4253-3477-4804
Switch FC
SW-2140-7758-3904
What leak is that?
In short, in July someone claimed to have gotten a look at the demo code and saw

Richter
Gardevoir
Gothitelle
K. Rool
Dark Samus
Mario2 (placeholder?)

It's a bit suspect but can't deny that it predicted Richter.

QrowinSP

Smash Journeyman
I think the following are my essentials:

• Special Orders, so that we have some sort of randomized, replayable content.
  • A good stage builder
Yeah, that's about it for what will make me content at this point.

Teeb147

Smash Legend
Mostly what I want, for the game to truly be ultimate for me, is more horizontal movement speed In the Air, on many(if not most) characters, or some retention of momentum from running.

Other than that, fun characters that have movesets that have a lot of what I'd enjoy (how I like to play and battle)
Maybe like some of the ones I'm rooting for :)

Last edited:

BronzeGreekGod

Smash Lord
In short, in July someone claimed to have gotten a look at the demo code and saw

Richter
Gardevoir
Gothitelle
K. Rool
Dark Samus
Mario2 (placeholder?)

It's a bit suspect but can't deny that it predicted Richter.
Oh I realy hope those Pokémon are false leaks

letsgetsmashing

Smash Apprentice
This game is already Ultimate, and I give all the credit to Sakurai in the world. So I'm not being ungrateful with these wishes, these are just things I'd want in the game if possible.
Dixie Kong- I love King K. Rool and an so glad to see him back in the spotlight, but I've been rooting for Dixie for such a long time and I really hope she appears in the game as a unique fighter.
Captain Toad- He's the last major Mario character (excluding Waluigi) missing from the game, and I think he deserves the spot. He's at this point a video game icon imo and it feels weird to me that he's not there.
Rayman- Ubisoft has been really good to Nintendo, supporting them even during the Wii U days. To me Rayman is one of the last video game (3rd party) icons not in the game.
Banjo Kazooie- Seeing Banjo rejoin the Nintendo family in the best way possible would be for him to come into Smash. Banjo Kazooie was the first game I ever played and it would mean a lot to me for him to finally join the roster.

Break the Targets, Story Mode, and an improved Smash Runs are all things that would be cool too. And a few new stages.

TheTrueBrawler

Smash Demon
I think the last holdout for me is a decent UI. We haven’t seen the whole thing in terms of menu navigation, but at least vault and options are on the main screen. What we have seen with Character and Stage select screens is crap though and I hope it is fixed in the final game.

Like I said though, it's the last holdout for me. Everything I wanted in terms of fighters and stages all made the cut this game plus improved options with music and what is looking to be a story mode of some sort.

Last edited:

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
Regarding characters:

Nothing. Simon and Ridley along with no cuts were my pipedreams, all of them are in. I still have plenty of characters i would love to see... but is more icing of teh cake, Smash ultimate is already ultimate for me in that regard.

Regarding modes:
A very fun singleplayer mode that have exploration, be it Melee adventure mode or another subspace, or something new. so far Spirits seems to be meeting the quota but certainly need more info.

Personalized break the targets. I'm still super happy with the game if it doesn't have it, but this addition would scream "ULTIMATE".

An even better Stage builder. take inspiration from mario maker! it would sting not having a stage builder, or a very lackluster one... :c

Other:

At least a 12 years life cycle. Spice ot up with DLC and ports for all i care. this ultimate game would love the ultimate longevity.

Amiibo Doctor

Smash Ace
Writing Team
NNID
AmiiboMD
Regarding characters:

At least a 12 years life cycle. Spice ot up with DLC and ports for all i care. this ultimate game would love the ultimate longevity.
This is the most important thing. I want Ultimate to last as long as Melee has. If this game ends up being actually good (not like Brawl where one character dominates everything except for some twins with a chaingrab) then I want to play it for years. Even if there's no DLC, as long as they port it to whatever new consoles come up I'm good.

Dixie Kong

Smash Ace
This is the most important thing. I want Ultimate to last as long as Melee has. If this game ends up being actually good (not like Brawl where one character dominates everything except for some twins with a chaingrab) then I want to play it for years. Even if there's no DLC, as long as they port it to whatever new consoles come up I'm good.
As long as Dixie and Banjo make it in, I probably wouldn’t mind it too much. But of course, I’m sure everybody would say that if their most wanteds made it in.

Metocles

Smash Journeyman
While everything else is lining up to make this Ultimate. There are only two major things left for me and something that I'm sure will be there anyway.

We'll start with what I expect to return - the rundown of assist trophies. We've not seen some prominent ones like Saki Amamiya, Ray, Dillon etc. yet. I think a good chunk will make it back in and they have to if they want to say that everyone is here.

First major thing for me is proper Advance Wars representation. I'm fine with that being an AT, but hopefully there's also some Andy and Sami trophies and some music. It's an important part of Nintendo that's just not talked about much anymore.

Second is Isaac and Golden Sun in general. For me, it's a crime that he was stricken from the record for Sm4sh and I would probably call this SSB Penultimate if they did the same thing again. Golden Sun is too noteworthy to not have a playable character. At the time of their inclusions, Golden Sun at its peak was no less than and in many cases more popular than Earthbound, F-Zero, Fire Emblem, Pikmin and Kid Icarus. The fact that those franchises exploded is a testament to what smash does. It was a game that has serious success in the prime of Nintendo's gaming history in the GBA and Gamecube era. Selling more than a million copies in that environment and in that time of gaming is seriously overlooked.

If the GS games were on the Gamecube instead of the GBA, I guarantee there'd be people complaining how many reps it had between Brawl and now.

StormC

Smash Hero
My only real complaint of note so far is stages. Having 100+ stages is amazing, but I wish we had more new stages (and maybe they will still come). 10-15 would be a nice number. It would be a huge missed opportunity to not have a Tropical Freeze game, one of Nintendo's best games of the last decade.

I'd like some sort of juicy single player content. I don't need SSE 2.0, but a solid mode that can last me 3-5 hours is all I ask. Hopefully with replay value.

I'm still hoping for Banjo-Kazooie and Dixie Kong, but roster-wise, this game is pretty much a done deal. Just ship it and I will play it.

Last edited:

Grevmak

Smash Cadet
TL;DR Really looking forward to the game as it is. Just make sure I can play online properly and I'm fine, but if I'm being extra: Isaac would be dope.

If we're talking features, then decent online modes. Not too much inherent lag, more options yada yada. Another For Glory with an actual ladder/ranking would be cool.

Also include all the new battle modes we're getting in Online. Would be a shame not to be able to crew battle or Smashdown with peeps over the internet.

And characters, well...All I really ever wanted is Isaac from Golden Sun with Djinn attunement altering his moveset or atleast his specials, similar to Pokemon Trainer. Choosing the element could work like the new monado system where by holding Neutral B you can choose between Earth, Fire, Water and Air.

The only thing I REALLY want on top of decent online modes is for the game to be somewhat balanced and play well, with it having some slick combos but not being a crazy 0 to death fest. I'm pretty hopeful, don't misunderstand me, all these defensive options being nerfed should make for a more fun Smash 4 like game. Let's go!

Single_Mom

Smash Cadet
The game is already perfect as it is and the only thing that could really make it better at this point is adding Karate Joe or the Chorus Kids. Any Rhythm Heaven rep would be fantastic but the game is already amazing as is.

soviet prince

I am the terror that flaps in the night
Premium
NNID
7066-9708-9591
I would love the game to be supported threw-out the switch's life

Matoi

Smash Apprentice
Story mode. Game cant be called Ultimate without a storymode!

DBPirate

Smash Apprentice
The game is ultimate enough already, but I would still feel some things are missing if it released right now...

Isabelle and Skull Kid are my most-wanted characters so I'd really like to see them. Impa, Bandana Dee, and Dixie Kong would be bonuses. And at this point, it would shock me if either Geno or Isaac were not in the game.

I'd also like to see much more variety in the single-player field than Smash 4 had (the return of both Smash Run and Smash Tour would be nice), the most trophies in a Smash game ever, and Break the Targets' return. Nothing much beyond that. grizby2 grizby2 said the ability to import your own music -- that would be a dream come true, but I've resigned myself to the fact it'll probably never happen.

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
-Dixie Kong
-Isaac
-Adventure mode with actual Nintendo enemies like in Melee and Smash Run
-Break the Target for each character

GothicSlenderman

Smash Journeyman
Perhaps if I may

1. WiiU/3DS Charizard as an Echo fighter for Pokemon Trainer
2. Representation for the remaining Pokemon regions that don't have any (Hoenne, Unova and Alola)
3. Either Rayman or Crash (maybe both if possible)
4. A new Zelda fighter (Impa or Skull Kid Maybe?)
5. Alternate costumes based on past character designs like with Link and Ike. (Brawl design for Wolf, Melee/Brawl design for Samus, Twilight Princess Ganondorf, N64 models for the Original 12, ect)
6. The ability to mix and match abilities and costumes regardless of which Mii Fighter type you choose
7. The ability to experience past versions of certain modes

Examples for Classic:
7A-The original N64 Lineup without Crazy Hand
7B-Completely Random like in Melee & Brawl
7C-The world map idea from 3DS (With Master Core)
7D-Or the trophy board from WiiU (With Master Core)

Examples for All-stars
7A-Fighting each character in order of their appearance in the Smash series for Ultimate
7B-Completely random but rises in difficulty like in Melee
7C-Fights based on order in series like in Brawl
7D-Fights characters in order of debut from oldest to newest like in 3DS
7E-Fights characters in order of debut from newest to oldest like in WiiU

8. These Echo fighters maybe? (doesn't have to be all of them, I doubt they'd add this many) Shadow (Sonic), King Wart (Bowser but replace his fire breath with Peach's Turnip move), King Hippo (Little Mac), Ken (Ryu), Blinky (Pac-Man), Megaman X (Megaman), Lightning (Cloud), Raichu (Pikachu), Plusle & Minun (Pichu), Color TV (Mr. Game & Watch), Blastoise (Squirtle), Venasaur (Ivysaur)
9. Smash Run but with new maps for a 2-Player and an 8-Player mode
10. The ability for Players to make their own challenges like Board the Platforms and Target Smash and share them online (sort of like a Happy Wheels or Mario Maker experience)
11. And sense Dracula and Gathollos are going to be Bosses then maybe a new Boss Battles mode with the original 10 from Brawl also included, giga Bowser form Melee's Adventure Mode and Master Core from Smash4 and the ability to go in with "Boss Rush" mode that completely gets rid of the rest area (the "Rush" feature could probably be added to All-Star as well)

Maybe I went a bit too far. I'd just like to say I wouldn't really care if any or none of these ideas make it in. the game could come out with everything we've seen and I'd be happy.

Black Magician

Smash Apprentice
I'd like more interconnectivity with other Nintendo games. Like, being able to unlock all the Zelda characters or BOTW-themed trophies or music or something if you have BOTW data. Nothing exclusive, obviously, and nothing compulsory if you want to do it all the usual way, but it would be a nice touch.

Also, a way of mapping strong and smash attacks to different buttons. I know, I know, git gud and all that, but when I was starting out I found it very difficult to moderate my tilt/smash input, and it still trips me up from time to time. If we could leave A as it is and have X for tilts and C for smashes that would be really helpful. Why do we need two dedicated jump buttons, anyway?!

-crump-

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1590-4951-5915
Switch FC
SW-4366-1207-0908
With K. Rool in, Classic Mode returning to the, err, classic, and the boatload of stages, I’m already really happy with the game and don’t NEED anything else.

That said, Smash Run with online functionality, an Adventure Mode (which is basically already confirmed), 1000+ trophies, and Isabelle and Skull Kid being playable would be pretty much everything I could ask for.

Plus Waluigi DLC

Last edited:

ghastmine

Smash Ace
NNID
ghastmine
Im pretty satisfied but i guess if you made me say what would make this game complete then:

Stages:
Poke Floats

Characters:
Shadow
Skull Kid
Geno
Isaac
Banjo

+ good online play and an adventure mode. Besides that i already am fine with what we got. Maybe a better Stage Creator but no idea how that will work now. Also have they talked about what controllers will be supported? Smash 4's big thing was that almost every controller was supported

Last edited:

SupriceSupplies

Smash Journeyman
If I could make one, just one wish:
Bandana Dee as a playable character.
Anything else would be icing on top of the delicious cake. I have some smaller wishes that I'd really like Rayman amongst others in terms of characters, but I'd also like to see Magolor or Galacta Knight as a boss like Rathalos, but really, that's about it.
...I guess I'd like Melee Mute City too though.

Smithn

Smash Cadet
Switch FC
SW 4332 5240 6154
Stage builder would be nice.
In terms of actual stages, I'd like a few more totally new ones (Tropical Freeze stage particularly since there are no modern DK stages so far), and the return of a couple missing ones (especially Pac-Maze, Woolly World, Melee Mute City, Pokefloats and Rainbow Road). I hope they do some stage DLC if they don't have enough time to put in more for launch. Bit of a nitpick though considering there are already a ton of stages.

Pretty sure we will be getting an Adventure-style mode based on the Rathalos boss fight stuff, but I hope they represent a lot of franchises with bosses. I'd love to fight a metal gear or one of the Bayonetta bosses.

Wiley

Dreamer
NNID
MrWiley
If we can get an in game online ranking system. Or just a more fleshed out online experience... then we're talking the ultimate for me.

The rest is absolutely mind blowing hype for me, and even before any further announcements I'm so happy with how the game is shaping up already.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
The game seems Ultimate enough for me. Though I know my wishes and dreams would include these:

-The return of Smash Run, with much more improvements, including more than 1 map, new ways to decide the ending of Smash Run (like not just stuff like a speed or climb race)
-An even better Stage Builder, which include new hazards, backgrounds, tiles, and more.
-Better camera and such to take better snapshots.

-A new Pit moveset, as in keep the current moveset he was shown to have now, but gain another moveset loadout that you can choose from before the match starts (which has to be unlocked). This would reference Uprising where you choose a weapon and powers before heading out. Likely this new Pit moveset would focus on either speed (claws) or power (cannon).
-Playable Phosphora (I'd envision her as the fastest with aggression, uses a battery meter that determines the strength of her abilities)... Medusa is okay too for KI rep.
-Playable Monster Hunter character (MvC done it, Smash can do it, and with Rathalos around and MH for the Switch, there's a chance, right?). Similar to what I said about Pit above, MH character may have a loadout moveset as well, likely 2 movesets too.
-Certain characters to not be playable, hopefully (It's probably me being picky and petty, but most of us are).
-More online activities
-Better balance and balance patches that mean something, which I know will be really hard to do due to the larger roster
-If story mode or something similar happens, I want Pit/Samus to be acknowledge and to interact positively (or just somewhere where the two are together), and part of the reason why I say is because the two are technically franchise siblings.
-New Master/Crazy Hand moves and to be more challenging.
-New alternate costumes as DLC in time, similar to what Overwatch does.

There's other things I have interest in, but either don't remember, or can't really say much of.

LaughingLefou

Smash Apprentice
Characters
- Ravio.
- Sans
- Travis Touchdown
- Cia
- Skull Kid

Features
- Skins. Not just Echo fighters, but more skins like Mario's Builder Outfit and Wedding Tuxedo. I don't even mind if they're DLC, I'd just be happy for the inclusion for extra costumes for some of the most popular (or well dressed) characters.
- Super Stage Builder. Not the simplistic crap they've given us, but a nice deep stage with a lot of different options for blocks and such. I want more than just a couple of springs, canons and some ladders. I want all sorts of different Hazard options, movement options, etc.
- Action Figure Mode. I know it'd probably never happen, but I'd love the option to take any of the fighters and pose them as you would an action figure and take screen shots, so you could create an almost unlimited amount of funny pictures, cool scenes or even comics.

ganondorf_22

Smash Journeyman
A great event mode— as good as or better than Melee’s. A great target mode— same conditions. A $40 or cheaper price tag. Free online, maybe? An adventure mode— as good as or better than Melee’s.

K... Kyle Hyde. :’’’’

evildevil97

Smash Apprentice
NNID
evildevil97
To be released.

Sure, there are a few things I still want that aren't confirmed yet, but it's really hard to argue that this isn't the ultimate version of Smash Bros.

volbound1700

Smash Master
I mostly want more 3rd party characters:

1. Tails
2. Rayman
3. Banjo-Kazooie
4. Crash Bandicoot
5. Bomberman as DLC

Echos:

1. Dixie Kong
2. Impa
3. Shadow
4. Skull Kid (Not as an Echo)

Costumes return (Knuckles & Tails if Tails isn't a character).

I agree with the guy about Amiibos, would be nice to have more utilization for the Amiibos.

Overall, the game is already amazing. Interested to find out more about the Single Player mode

Last edited:

Shoopdawooper

Smash Apprentice
Okay everyone, prepare to have your minds blown...

First things first, I am very easy to please, and this game has already earned the "Ultimate" moniker in my eyes. But If you want my input, well then, I'm going to give some input:

General:
The gameplay looks fun to me as is right now. However I would like for programmable/reactable AI.
Just like bots in some shooters have different personalities, I want the same for Smash Ultimate. Some CPU's might be very item focused and hog every item in sight. Some might be very vengeful, going after the player that last KO'd them. Etc etc. This would add a lot of spice to singleplayer modes, and make CPU's far less predictable. Bonus points if you can reprogram them yourself, perhaps through similar ways as the Amiibo are trained, where the CPU will take over your behavior.

Characters:

New: 7
  • Bandana Dee
  • Decidueye
  • Rayman
  • Steve (Minecraft) With a building oriented moveset
  • Springman (or other Arms character)
  • Skullkid
  • Rex & Pyra

Echoes:7
  • Medusa (Palutena)
  • Shadow (Sonic)
  • Ken (Ryu)
  • Black shadow (Cpt Falcon)
  • Isabelle (Villager)
  • Octoling
  • Dixie kong
I like the rivals theme that's going on, so that motivated some of these choices. However, I just included as many as I would feel comfortable with. I would be happy with far fewer. Underlined characters are the only ones i would be really excited for.

Stages:

Numero uno. MOST IMPORTANT thing to me: A new and improved stage builder.

It features:
  • The ability to draw shapes and platforms. With added accuracy tools like measurements, guides, and symmetry toggles.
  • The ability to select, copy, cut, or move parts of the stage.
  • These shapes can be of any of a large number of textures and materials. Some with altered physics or effects. Like Ice and sand.
  • A whole slew of interactive objects. Think windmills, springs, different kinds of hazards. Teleport tubes or portals. Moving water fountains. Smoke dispersers. Wind machines. Bumpers, cannons, crumbling blocks, conveyer belts, bubbles, logic switches and catapults. And not just 1 of every object either. Noooo, I want specific nintendo themed objects, so you have several options for each object. Think mario's warppipe, and Warpstars. OOT's gossip stone's that lift off when you hit them. F-zero cars that run players over. DK's rotating barrels as a cannon. etc etc. I want this to be the new collectible thing that you want to collect now that custom moves are gone. So, the more the better.
  • Next is the option to define paths of any shape that any of these drawn shapes or objects will follow, at a selectable speed. This allows for moving parts in stages. Floating islands that drift in random directions. Or even a moving stage that travels through a magma cave system. Heck, this way tou can even make your own Poke-floats.
  • Along with the interact-able objects are objects that wouldn't make too much sense in your typical smash game. I'm talking a bouncy ball that never leaves the stage, or break the targets-like targets. Goal posts that display a score. Coins that you can collect only once. Etc etc. This allows people to come up with their own ways to play smash bros. You could make maze like stages designed to test someone's mobillity with a character. You could have a short multiplayer break the targets game, where the person who breaks the most targets within the time wins. etc etc.
  • A number of foreground and background objects. For cosmetic purposes. again, I want these character themed. So Yoshi's island style mountains. Pillars with triforce logo's on them, a giant statue of a dragon from streetfighter. etc etc.
  • A large diversity of backgrounds.
  • Lighting and camera options. make it possible that you can only see silhouettes, or make the skybox hazy. Have different spotlights you can place on different parts of the stage. Of course these can be combined with the interact-able switches.
  • Finally, I want the limit for building stages to be greatly expanded compared to smash 4. We should be able to make huge stages filled to the brim with stuff.
  • Improved online sharing, including a market system with editor's picks, most frequently downloaded tabs, and a rating and keyword system to make it easier to find high quality stages.
Whatever other stages they bring back doesn't really excite me much. Of course a new stage for Rayman, Steve, Springman, and perhaps Rex & Pyra too would be cool.

Modes:

Singleplayer story mode:
Like most people here said. Make it something in between subspace and melee story. Make it repeatable with random events and chance encounters. Have some cool character interactions, through cut scenes or otherwise.

Special smash

I know this isn't a very desired mode to enhance, but hear me out.
Basically I want more options. Options to make only a single player giant throughout the whole mode, or options to change specific physics settings for specific players. Knockback rates etc.

Event mode

There's even more options to make event modes crazier and more interesting. You can think of this like a combination of all the options the stage builder provides, given to the developers to come up with fun story-like events.

Custom event modes:
With these tools in the stage builder, the new programmable AI, and enhanced special smash options, players can now create their own event matches! You can come up with your own stories (This time not bound to Licensing, so Imagine an Avengers themed event mode for instance) write a short description, and play with all the options available. You can set it on a custom stage, or choose any of the in game stages. Perhaps even set stage morphing to morph between stages. You can post your events online where other players can search for them and play them. This way you would have endless singleplayer content. You could even link your eventmatch creations together to create short multiple chapter stories people can play through.

Squadstrike on steroids:
I love the squadstrike function, but I wish you could select more than 5 fighters.

Master hand mode!

This is not what you think! Basically this mode is for when you want to mess around, or have younger or inexperienced players who want to join in but really aren't able to have much fun by playing the " normal game". 1 of the players Plays as master hand, on the Switch tablet, and is able to control items, stage hazards, stage bosses, transformations and even stage morphs. The master player does not actively participate in the fight, but is able to disrupt it in fun ways. He could summon bob-ombs in the path of attacks. Move the smash ball around. Choose which Pokemon would appear, or choose the attacks of a stage boss. I envision this as 2 options. In the first option. Let's call it "balanced" (even though it's clearly not :p) the master hand player is presented with only a few options at a time, dependent on the stage and the current situations on it. So for instance, he can either choose to summon a platform, place an item from a queue at a location in the stage, or start a stage morph. In unbalanced mode, the master hand player has access to all options at all times, making him able to have maximal control, and create maximal chaos. I think the balanced mode would be great for children as they will have a definitive impact during the game, are immune to losing, and are not overwhelmed with options. The un balanced mode is more something for us smashers when we want to mess around ;)

Other features:
A fun minigame when you beat classic.
Alongside snapshots, I want the abillity to take a short scene from a replay. Control the camera in it, and save it as a movie. This could allow players to make their own cutscenes to help in the aforementioned custom event mode.
Online rankings and matchmaking.
Chat options when online, so we are able to communicate in clear, nice and friendly ways.
Some way to have all characters on screen at once. Preferably in game. They wouldn't all have to be loaded in completely, or be interact-able. But it would be so cool to see them all together.

I'm sure I have more, but I have procrastinated long enough.

But yeah, this would definitely be ultimate to me...

Last edited:

ProjectAngel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-3179-5530-9222
Honestly? I just want the game to be good.

Every Smash veteran is returning. Highly requested characters like Ridley and King K. Rool are getting their chance to shine. Stage selection is amazing. Gameplay is looking fantastic and far faster than Smash 4. So many modes. So much music.

And yet something so small can screw all this up and make Ultimate terrible. I want a good game right out of the box that I can play for many, many years.

Sari

Editing Staff
Writing Team
NNID
Villager49
Switch FC
SW-2215-0173-2152
Characters (any of them would be awesome though I'm really hoping for Celica and Isabelle):
  • Celica
  • Isabelle
  • Skull Kid
  • Hilda (Zelda echo)
  • Decidueye
  • Shantae
Music tracks:
Modes:
  • Stage builder similar to the one in Brawl (I hated the SSB4 one)
  • Adventure mode (either the one like in Melee or a new Subspace)
  • Smash run

PyrokidSosa

Smash Rookie
NNID
PyrokidSosa
3DS FC
3582-8993-7555
Custom Robo, Wonder Red and Zael as playable characters. that's all lol

HypnoMaster372

Smash Journeyman
All I really need now is just Smash Run but I understand & accept the fact it probably wouldn’t return since its a mode designed moreso for the 3DS, a consule that can only used by a single person who have to use the second screen to ultize powers along with also checking the stats & viewing the map. Whist Smash Run could still work on the Switch, I just don’t think it’s going to happen :c.

Latias425

Smash Rookie
The only things I want is for Isaac (Golden Sun) to become playable and Pokémon Mystery Dungeon music.

FirestormNeos

Smash Lord
NNID
FirestormNeos
Stage builder to come back, and this time let us put custom stages onto external storage like in Brawl so we don't have to worry about running out of space.

Last edited:

Blackwolf666

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5000-4278-5177
For characters all I need are Banjo & Kazooie and Rex & Pyra (maybe also with the ability to shift to Mythra and (Do NOT click that spoiler button unless you've gotten to ch. 8 of XC2 or just don't care about spoilers)
Last chance to back out.
Nia
the other characters in my wanted list I do want as playable, but I'm fine if these 2 (6?) are playable.

For 1 player mode.... an adventure mode that gives you several places to branch off... for example you're in a Metroid stage and you have the option of taking an escape pod or defeating Metroid Prime. if you defeat Metroid Prime you go to another space themed world, Star Fox, but if you took the escape pod you land in a Kirby world.

Edit: Also a stage builder.

Last edited:
Top Bottom