• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

After a kill...What do you do?

SonicLucario

Smash Journeyman
Something got me thinking,what do other Sonic users do after they kill someone?I like doing various things run around,> taunt,crouch and a few more.What about you?

R4ZE

Smash Ace
i usually just run back and forth to stretch my legs a bit.....

not sure why i started doing it... it just felt right.... i've seen other sonics do it too, but i didnt copy em... i think we just thought the same way. =)

i always forget about taunts.. =/

TwinkleToes

Smash Lord
I run back and forth a lot too... I think we're all obsessed with how fast Sonic is lol. Anyways, even though I almost always run back and forth, I know I should go for insta-edge hugs as they're safer.

Trozz

Smash Ace
I don't taunt. Instead, I run across the stage. Sometimes I'll create a land spring and d-air lock myself.

Sonic Orochi

Smash Ace
Taunting after a kill is so cliche that it's not even that funny anymore.

I prefer running around, walking away, crouching, Spring->dairs, Spinshoting, Spin Charging... etc.

I usually taunt after getting a Starman or a timer ("You're too slow!" x 50 times)...

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
i do that spring under the spawn and taunt your too slow, or if im on FD i jump under a ledge, spring, and wall kick to the edge when they fun over to the edge

its a sick mindgame, everyone i play is like wtf

Browny

Smash Hater
i either travel beneath floating stages
double spring (spring, dair, jump back on to srping again) to go way up into the magnifying glass
or do the slow run into the edge, and infinite run lol

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i do a mix of all these things, but after they come out of the halo, if im on BF FD or SV i jump off the edge, spindash, jump and spring underneath the stage to the other side

Sonic the EdgEhog

Smash Rookie
If I don't plant a spring under the spawn point I taunt. Running is bad. Running is trip. Trip is "U lost the match to WTFMECHANIXX****"

LuCKy

Smash Master
short hop aerials is where its at.........lol

probably the coolest looking thing in the game if you do it fast enough

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Occasionally, I'll do a quick short dash dance in hopes of tripping. I'm somehow convinced if I can force a trip I'll be less likely to trip later.

Other's it's random. SH Ariels, or something.

I've decided to start saving taunts for just during matches. "You're too slow" feels fast as a taunt and it's really annoying to pull in the middle of a match.

::shrug::

Emerald Chaos

Smash Rookie
Nope, Spring under spawn point = Opponent in the air thus unable to do anything to harm you during his invincible frames

R4ZE

Smash Ace
i heard that its possible to cancel taunts... if so then sonic rly could spam "your too slow" while activating the sound, and canceling the long pause...

so does any1 wanna answer my dumb question???

are taunts cancelable?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think some are but i dont think any of sonic are

i think some of marths taunts have IASA fframes, but i cant think where im getting that info from

ReiGun

Smash Cadet
Usually, I do the flipping or "C'mon! Step it up!" taunts before running a few laps. I only use side taunts during matches. Basically, instead of attacking, I just dodge all my friends' attacks in game, while asking in real life "Why cant you hit me? C'mon. Why do you keeping missing? You wanna know why you cant hit me?"

"You're too slow!"

Top Bottom