• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aero Dynamics: a king dedede combo video

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Bad quality, but an amazing video otherwise. I loved it. I especially like 3:45 (ROB combo), 5:00 (interesting use of WDoo in Chaingrabbing), and 5:30 (this is why you play defensively against Meta Knight). Great use of WoP too. I also liked the second song, who made it?

Nicktendo

Smash Ace
aero won nexus he ***** so hard, for those of you dont know thats a 150 person tournament in socal with top players like dsf and futile

jbozz1217

Smash Apprentice
At 2:05 in your video... you used your UpB to spike samus, and then you used it again without landing... I didn't know that was possible to do. Am I just ignorant, or is there some type of special way to execute that?

Samus-T

Smash Lord
the hit box on samus's up b canceled out the up b attack so i could move again, same thing with snake, when i spiked him the cypher hit me and it enabled me to move again. so ya lol

Liquid_Kai?

Smash Apprentice
Really great vid i've faved it on my youtube acc :D

Love the extended use of the Bairs

Got me stoked on using Dedede to kick my mates Snake's butt.

Only critisism there arnt any Suicidededes, but i have a bad memory so their might be.

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
nice Vid :] Wonderful Edge game :]

Anti-META priceless

BrainDagger

Smash Rookie
Holy crap that was incredible. I was already maining DDD before this, but after seeing this, I started incorporating bairs into my game a lot more, and never did I realize how effective those are. I'm surprised to not see much in the ways of tilts, those are my favorite parts about DDD

Wölf

Smash Apprentice
My favorite part was when you flew under the entire Frigate Orpheon stage to destroy that ROB. And then you could have recovered if you needed to, as well. Whole video was pure ownage.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
That was asbolutely awesome. The WoPs, the spikes, the mindgames, the edgeguarding... the chaingrab to MK at the end >_< Instant win.

Top Bottom