• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Address Change!!!!!Smashfest in Springfield Oh, 28-30th November(Melee, Brawl)

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
Oh snaps it's on. I expect Nano can make it to that, too.

soap we're doing a three-different-game ironman money match ("TIMM"). ie, the number of stocks you're up by in one game (eg, Smash64) will carry over into the next (Melee), then the last (Brawl). Unless someone can come up with a better acronym for the same idea then we'll do the same thing but with a better name.

Also MM's against sin and sil in Melee.

wakka444

Smash Ace
springfield has roughly 7-9 melee and like 15+ in brawl with some realllllyy good but rusty players, thats holtz, and then sin, sil, i, zazi, and capt and we're all at our best and held our own on several occasions but i worry if holtz and them get the skill back on....

and no we cant all be digm and on a side note yes sin has capt. falcon against you but his true secondary is luigi and we ALL know how much you rock that matchup.....=D
and ill beat you one day...

Paradigm

Smash Ace
FIXT :]

anyway, i might be willing to put 5 on it xD saving money for gf's gifts for xmas xD
but yeah soap, theres 3 others from the field in LKP that play and are decent aswell
I normally prefer $2MM, 'specially if you're saving up.

soap said:
wow, someone has samus attachment issues
She's pretty. >.>

I would have probably mained Ridly if Nintendo weren't being *****es when they made Brawl. He's pretty too >.>

Silhouette

Smash Lord

Paradigm

Smash Ace
She was only okay in one game. Other than like Hugs and, of course, digm no one could actually make her work in Melee lol. There's a reason I also gots Kirby/Sheik/ROB.

And yeah Brawl is different. No powershielding-reflecting projectiles. Your picky mans would totally betray you if you had Oliman in Melee.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
And yeah Brawl is different. No powershielding-reflecting projectiles. Your picky mans would totally betray you if you had Oliman in Melee.
i find that statement to be completely false seeing as they attach, with the exception of the purple one. so in theory, they cant be shielded, even in brawl they still attach, with the exception of the purple one. so unless you truely see the purple on coming i wouldnt really need to worry...

kthxbai :]

Dylanx928

Smash Rookie
I'm in springfield, next time theres a tourney or just smashfest let me know and ill try to attend.

anybody go to springfield high?

Top Bottom