• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Address Change!!!!!Smashfest in Springfield Oh, 28-30th November(Melee, Brawl)

Nope

Smash Lord
Bump this and Wakka give me a call or head over here! people are here now so come join on the fun.

PS byoc we are set on setups

wakka444

Smash Ace
i know i get off work earlier tomorrow and we ll be there, it wouldnt have been fair if we didnt let you guys have a warmup night first=)

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
post vids and results :]

sorry i had to leave guys but ive got work in the morning and the girl needed me so once again, sorry

good games all around and nope, im gonna find some way to kill snake if its the last thing i do :]

Nope

Smash Lord
post vids and results :]

good games all around and nope, im gonna find some way to kill snake if its the last thing i do :]
Haha hopefully not! but ya in the next couple days we will get around to looking at footage and throwing something fun together and posting some results!

Dayton Crew did Win Overall though

lou4222

Smash Lord
We should try and do this again. I know Holtz and I are very serious about hosting a Springfield tournament. In the meantime we should try and have these as often as peoples schedules allow. This was a great time and it was a lot of fun to play different matchups. GGs all around and the singles tourney and crew battles were priceless.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
St. Brutus's Secure Center for Incurably Criminal
It'd be best if in the future these started (and ended) earlier. Reside and Nano don't seem to have the stamina to stay up quite so late. If so I feel pretty confident Reside and Nano be glad to join in again - they seemed to have fun while they were awake.

Sin, I'm taking 50% royalties on those.

Nope

Smash Lord
Starting and Ending earlier is fine by me I was just restrained on start times by family stuff for thanksgiving

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
You have to send me that replay from the crew battles:chuckle: That rivals a game winning suicide claw for the best ending ever.

lou4222

Smash Lord
We should try and have another one of these over break holtz. Maybe before you leave for Christmas. For everyone that came what do your December schedules look like. We had a great turnout and it would be fun to duplicate saturday night.

wakka444

Smash Ace
Brawl champs go to holtz crew props all around especially cakes diddy oO
Melee and 64 go to dayton with digm reside nano and fizzle another props
and goooo my crew for being second in basicly everything jack of all trades master of none

Silhouette

Smash Lord
^ We would have had melee and won the thing if Sin hadn't chosen his GF over smash.
or if digm hadn't gone through half our crew, that jerk.
next time...
(these are all johns)

vids!!!

Paradigm

Smash Ace
^ We would have had melee and won the thing if Sin hadn't chosen his GF over smash.
or if digm hadn't gone through half our crew, that jerk.
Yeah sorry bad habit I keep doing that >.<

At the moment pretty much all of December seems free to me. Just make sure to get as much of a heads up as possible so Method can try to get off work again. He seemed so bummed he missed it \:

I want to play more against Cake/Warfie (sp?)'s Diddy that thing was crazy compared to any Dayton Diddy's I played. Also more (non-crewbattle) Melee against LKP so they can keep johning about my powershielding and more Smash64 all over 'cuz it's been a while since I've played anyone who can rock me as hard as MHoltz did at it.

Also there's been some disagreement about what SODA's theme song should be for the vids, so just put whatever ya'll feel is best up I guess. If you find a song about soda pop that'd be awesome but I can't think of any at the moment.

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
Also more (non-crewbattle) Melee against LKP so they can keep johning about my powershielding.
why does it seem like i am the only one in my crew that consistantly beats you in both melee and brawl, its like they rely on me for some odd reason.

and mark, NICE JOHNS...douche

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Yeah I crush marios, it's one of my best matchups, but he also plays CF which at one period I had huge amounts of trouble with when using Samus. Kinda shows how long it's been since I've played Melee against him. Honestly I don't think my Samus has any standout bad matches any more... just over-all needs to get back into shape.

Also you still owe me a controller, soap d;

Silhouette

Smash Lord
why does it seem like i am the only one in my crew that consistantly beats you in both melee and brawl, its like they rely on me for some odd reason.

and mark, NICE JOHNS...douche
I can beat him fine in melee but he ended up facing zazi, wakka, then captain.
I then beat nano who played much better then we expected, props to him, and ended up suiciding my last stock in the next match... it took me :25 seconds to do.

and digm we didn't get to play eachother at all in melee i was disappointed.

Paradigm

Smash Ace
Oh snaps looks like I gotta solo crew battle vs LKP and put ya'll in your places. For the record I also feel really confident against Foxes - even super-shiny technical ones - and I was more scared of Zazi's Zelda than anyone else in your crew. Good thing he was more out of practice than I was lol.

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Also more (non-crewbattle) Melee against LKP so they can keep johning about my powershielding
no sin you should have seen it. digm fired the fully charged blast at josh who reflected it as falco, but wait, here comes paradigm with his powershielding the charged shot abilities.
they went all dbz bouncing it around.

soap

Smash Hero
I can beat him fine in melee but he ended up facing zazi, wakka, then captain.
I then beat nano who played much better then we expected, props to him, and ended up suiciding my last stock in the next match... it took me :25 seconds to do.

and digm we didn't get to play eachother at all in melee i was disappointed.
nano is unpredictable, i love his style

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
yeah i main mario, but whats wrong with that....wait, nvm forget i asked that :]

and ive had some good practice with both recently so be afraid DIGM!!!!1

soap

Smash Hero
Ya, his weird Nano combos can actually get you good if you're not on guard. :grin:
dash attack x 3 > fsmash... ya hes done that to me.

that kid is better every time i play him, only by a little but i definitely see improvement.

still havent played him in naruto, i think i would beast him by now with my sasuke 0-death housenka combos

wakka444

Smash Ace
yea....i got rocked by digm....but that always happens.....
props me for getting my own 7 stocks of holtz guys in some of my worst match ups digm isnt the only one who can solo crews {*}.(*)

soap

Smash Hero
im glad dayton noobs help your confidence levels at least rofl

i might play with u cats over winter break if my trip falls thru

Paranormalsin

Smash Ace
im glad dayton noobs help your confidence levels at least rofl

i might play with u cats over winter break if my trip falls thru
DONT FORGET THE FIELD WANTS TO PLAY TOO!!!!! x.x

hahaha, holtz, get another fest going soon so i can learn to beat snake! (and actually beat digm in melee too ;] )

soap

Smash Hero
hold smashfests all the time id drive 40 minutes.

i didnt know that there were smashers that wanted to play so close. how many r u and whats the general skill level out there? pretty sure ive played u sin in toledo one time and ive played sihouette, u r both pretty good

Top Bottom