• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Western Regional Championship 2009! :: July 24-25 :: Edmonton, AB, Canada!

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL why am I on the "attending" list for this tournament? I'm in Hawaii during these dates. Good **** Eggz lmao

Skrem

Smash Apprentice
ADAT can expect the presence of Skrem. I will also bring a TV, a WII, and extra controllers, if by odd chance there are some needed.

I have both copies, melee and brawl, as well.

Sounds like a big tournament, lots of fun (going to schedule the time off work NOW, they dont like giving me weekends off).

I'll also need a partner :p

----- If I ever saw an amputee being strung up to be hanged I'd start shouting out letters. =o

Snake6523

Smash Ace
k so everybody, we're planning on upping the Singles entry to $15 per person or $20 per person, right now we're thinking of $15 per person but if we get enough support for $20 per person, we may put that.
You're talking Melee, right?

Also, if you care to start a list for teams, me and Levi are teaming.

Also I may not enter any events but teams lol.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
No wai Brad. It'll be fun if you joined everything.

If you're listing teams, Connor and I are teaming.

Snake6523

Smash Ace
if you're not listing teams, me and alex are teaming.

Also, I need to save my money, entering events will just cause me to lose that, especially with prices going up so gallavantly.

edit: I also love how ****ing random *** the people on the attendees list are, considering a good bunch of them never said they were coming, and people who have said they are arn't on the list.

If you're trying to make your tournament look bigger than it is, at least you real people who are here lol.

Also hypehypehypehype

Alphicans

Smash Hero
No wai Brad. It'll be fun if you joined everything.

If you're listing teams, Connor and I are teaming.
I was actually expecting you to team with me. But I guess there was just no way...

EDIT: There really isn't anyone of the list who isn't "interested". Except for Toph.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
if you're not listing teams, me and alex are teaming.

Also, I need to save my money, entering events will just cause me to lose that, especially with prices going up so gallavantly.

edit: I also love how ****ing random *** the people on the attendees list are, considering a good bunch of them never said they were coming, and people who have said they are arn't on the list.

If you're trying to make your tournament look bigger than it is, at least you real people who are here lol.

Also hypehypehypehype
I've only added people that have either posted in the thread saying they're interested or who I've spoken through via MSN, private messages, etc. Nobody on the list is on there when they haven't spoken. That's why I haven't added people like Carl to the list yet. The only thing I've added was Carl bringing a Wii / GC and two TVs in the setups list, and that's because he probably will.

Update: Added a confirmed teams list.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
I didn't. People with a bracket around their username and a question mark aren't confirmed to come. Like Dan told me some of Fort Sask might come but he wasn't too sure, so I put brackets around them. I just bracketed Sho and John because I probably won't even speak to them to let them know of this tourney (seeing how Sho removed me off Facebook...) and I'm expecting them to come. But for people that haven't posted in the thread yet / I haven't spoken to yet but I will in the next while (like Carl), I just kept them off the list for now.

Vitality

Smash Ace
Roy's Our Boy Biches

EDIT: You forgot to notify that I am bringing a Laptop. I demand an ego booster!

EDIT2: Where the F is that giant *** TV that Mark brought? That was the total **** TV!

EDIT 3: I can bring a Computer monitor if someone can tell me where to buy a cheap adapter for consoles or someone bring one :O

EDIT4: Sausage fest at Luke's Pad before tourny!

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Roy's Our Boy Biches

EDIT: You forgot to notify that I am bringing a Laptop. I demand an ego booster!

EDIT2: Where the F is that giant *** TV that Mark brought? That was the total **** TV!

EDIT 3: I can bring a Computer monitor if someone can tell me where to buy a cheap adapter for consoles or someone bring one :O

EDIT4: Sausage fest at Luke's Pad before tourny!
1. I dunno if we need your laptop anymore lol, Luke's brother has one and Victor does too.
2. Idiot Mark sold it at a garage sale to pay off his trip to California that LASTED 1 DAY.
3. No clue where you'd buy that lol, but it'd have to have under 5 ms response time or else it's kind of useless for Melee, we need precisionnn
4. LOL

Vitality

Smash Ace
1. I dunno if we need your laptop anymore lol, Luke's brother has one and Victor does too.
2. Idiot Mark sold it at a garage sale to pay off his trip to California that LASTED 1 DAY.
3. No clue where you'd buy that lol, but it'd have to have under 5 ms response time or else it's kind of useless for Melee, we need precisionnn
4. LOL
What a noob sauce, my monitor is teh h4x ****s and has 2ms. A whole 3ms under your limit :p

wtb Brawl partner

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Looks like with the new tierlist out, we can see what the Brawl low tier roster looks like.

Low tier for sure:

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

Borderline(tourney host's choice if they are low or not)
Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Sorry, SpinDash :(

Snake6523

Smash Ace
lol, Brawl.

Also, John is less likely to come than PC Chris.

Seriously, nobody here has good conatct with him, he doesnt smash anymore, he quit forever ago, and we have limited car space/no ride at all.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Looks like with the new tierlist out, we can see what the Brawl low tier roster looks like.

Low tier for sure:

Lucas
Mario
Ness
Yoshi
Samus
Jigglypuff
Captain Falcon
Link
Ganondorf

Borderline(tourney host's choice if they are low or not)
Bowser
Zelda
Pokémon Trainer
Ike

Sorry, SpinDash :(
We want as much variance as possible and we have our reasons to allow D tier so it's definitely going to be D-E-F. I'm just ****ing pissed off because Sheik is at the dead bottom of C tier (she couldn't be moved down one spot?!) and I was hoping to play her in Low Tier.

Frio

Smash Champion
Are you guys inculding D tier for brawl low?

EDIT: Brandon, your Sonic low tier plan got gimped :/

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
My ganon will destroy everyone in all events.

Leaving Brawl resulted in Ganons drop. I am necessary in keeping Ganon's metagame to it's full potential.

Top Bottom