• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Results (Alphicans vs Koskinator MM is now up!) (Pictures are up!)

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Jiggs can Utilt > Rest Marth at under 30%.
if jiggs can get inside.

Alex said:
Everyone else: Dunno who the hell you are. Or, if I do know who you are, you dunno who I am and sending a shoutout would just be awkward or pointless and insignificant. Now, if you DO think you deserved one, too bad.
</3

and imo, fox is harder than marth with jiggs.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
jigglypuff is stupid

with marth, it's like you keep hitting her over and over again and she's getting *****, and then she dies. then she spawns and she edgeguards you hella easy and kills you just like that. it's ********. it reminds me of falco players having complete stage control and owning everything up and being super flashy and stuff, and then the marth just walks up to him and fsmashes and he's dead lol

P.S. resting a marth at < 30 % won't kill if you're facing a half-decent player that knows what DI is and if you're not playing yoshi's story, but most jiggs players ban yoshi's story anyway so...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
COUNTER PICK STAGES, SHE'S ********.

pakman, hit that real quick.

WHAT, SHE'S GOT BRINSTAR, KONGO JUNGLE 64 (you can't kill her off the top.)

SHE'S GOT MUTE CITY, ARE YOU KIDDIN' ME? THIS CHARACTER HAS SO MANY ADVANTAGES.

I PLAY CAPTAIN FALCON GUYS,

NO.

IT'S OK MANGO, YOU CAN SMILE.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Aaw Sorry Tyson.

We didn't even get to play wtf. I didn't even see you there so I was like 'k he's not here, sad face'. Next time I'm in Edmonton k?

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
Jarret took the tape, and gave it to Sid, who gave it to me, and was like watch them. So I took them, but I left them in Alex's glovebox in the van

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
so thats what kosk looks like. sweet.

ThunderTits cant lose.

and whoever that samus main(solaris, is it?) is....you make me sad.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Don't worry. I picked up Samus now, and it *****. FOR REAL.

Yeah, kosk was more metrosexual in person than I thought.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
EDIT2: Alright, I have the tape, but no means to upload it. I don't know how the tape got to be in my possession though.

I'm keeping it in my Glove compartment so I don't lose it, and I will await further instruction.

Cause yeah, it's not working. my video editting software went kaput, and WMM doesn't work with my capture device.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lol, we were having a good chat about my chicken ceasar pita having 37 grams of protein and 690 calories.

halcyon.days

Smash Journeyman
I want to do shoutouts but I'm really ****ing lazy.

Good games to everyone, specially T-block and Victor.

We'll get 'em next time, Tyson. (1st place for Cast5!)

edit: I missed Calgary. <3 Calgary.

edit2: Forgot to trashtalk Luke. You suck, Luke!

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Alex have you called blockbuster back or anything?
Yeah I have an interview on Tuesday.

Also, some bad news.

It's looking more and more like someone recorded over Grand Finals. It cuts out during the later sets of the Melee tournament and just goes to some brawl matches for what I can see. I'm still looking, but if it's notthere, there isn't much I can do.

Solaris1110

Smash Journeyman
Jarret took the tape, and gave it to Sid, who gave it to me, and was like watch them. So I took them, but I left them in Alex's glovebox in the van
Then a hobo broke into the van and sold the tape to a Pawnshop, though Luckily Captain Jack just so happened to be shopping there on his visit to canada, but he brought it back to japan. Unfortunately while it was being shipped back, it got hijacked by Pirates near Kenya and so it was held ransom as a $5 000 000 Money match. Fortunately Ken was on an african safari after winning a challenge in Gabon and heard about this, so he went to Kenya and beat the pirates 5-0. Ken then gave the tape to Nealdt, who then shipped it back to Randall.

and whoever that samus main(solaris, is it?) is....you make me sad.
=(

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Then a hobo broke into the van and sold the tape to a Pawnshop, though Luckily Captain Jack just so happened to be shopping there on his visit to canada, but he brought it back to japan. Unfortunately while it was being shipped back, it got hijacked by Pirates near Kenya and so it was held ransom as a $5 000 000 Money match. Fortunately Ken was on an african safari after winning a challenge in Gabon and heard about this, so he went to Kenya and beat the pirates 5-0. Ken then gave the tape to Nealdt, who then shipped it back to Randall.
flawless victory

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
yeah I Have An Interview On Tuesday.

Also, Some Bad News.

It's Looking More And More Like Someone Recorded Over Grand Finals. It Cuts Out During The Later Sets Of The Melee Tournament And Just Goes To Some Brawl Matches For What I Can See. I'm Still Looking, But If It's Notthere, There Isn't Much I Can Do.
Fffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

The_Game

Smash Apprentice
shoutouts!
Thanks for letting me put my beer in the fridge guys. it's not a not a one if it's not cold

Top Bottom