• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT2 Results (Alphicans vs Koskinator MM is now up!) (Pictures are up!)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
What happened to all those melee guys who said they'd enter brawl if we lowered the entry fee? Props to victor for entering, and Jarrett. There were a lot of brawl people who entered melee: Brandon, kosk, me, Mike, Jake, kyle, Darren, and I think there were more but those are the ones I can list off the top of my head without going to the OP. I thought Brad, alex, and kevin were all going to enter brawl singles :\. Not cool guys.

Wow even yoshara entered melee singles. Brawl players are way cooler.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
The Melee people left on Day 2 and came back during grand finals so they couldn't have gone in Brawl Singles

But I'm really happy with the Melee turnout. More people entered Melee events than Brawl events. I thought it was gonna be the opposite

Yoshara

Smash Lord
But I'm really happy with the Melee turnout. More people entered Melee events than Brawl events. I thought it was gonna be the opposite
But that is because alot of Brawl people entered the Melee events because we thought that the Melee people would do the same for Brawl.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
lol MM tyler in melee would be a slaughter.
but i do remember i said i want to MM in halo, something we are closer in skill.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman
i was happy with the turn out and how everything turned out, it was fun.
anywho of to the halo forums to find a tourny in canada :D
there might be one in Toronto :O

T-block

B2B TST
shoutouts ^^

Tyler: heh...sorry about the crowd during our match, but you went marth, so no johns. thanks for hosting - you did an awesome job. also sorry about all the whining i did about brawl pools...guess it turned out all right, huh?

Sleak: u-throw to rest baby. ggs man...honestly, if you had used any other character you probably would have wrecked me

halcyon.days: first match was total fluke man. i love watching your fox though - i wish i had that sort of tech skill

Andrew: you're super cool bud. thanks for cheering for me and for ****** me in doubles. vic said he'd play brawl if i played melee, so you gotta help him practice okay?

nitrocidal: frghfhrghfhrhg marth sucks. i think your marth is the one that made me realize i should probably pick up a secondary if i'm gonna compete in melee. ggs

Sraigux: mewtwoooooo. respect for that, and for doing pretty well with him too.

@melee'ers: adat3 i'll be playing for serious. look forward to it ;D

Moe: congrats on taking first in brawl singles...what a beast. i actually enjoyed our set, and i usually really hate fighting MK. i'm kinda curious as to why you went snake in our second set though, when your MK beat me so soundly the first match?

Dan: tough luck man...if you were feeling better you woulda had moe for sure ;D

Brandon: woulda been cool if i could have beaten mark to face you in brackets, but ah well. good to see you reppin' PT in low tier. i was rooting for you against kosk.

Luke: good job hosting, and thanks for your support in melee. i'm still baffled as to why you've never pulled out brawl mario before. too good man. you're gonna grow up to be a plumber or something...it's inside you.

Mark: awesome pikachu...you got me good. rematch next tourney now that i somewhat know the matchup mkay? you have pretty textures <3

Fraser: good games in low tier...you got to experience what colin feels when he gets water gun gimped lolol. your lucas ain't bad...just bad luck because i know that matchup ridiculously well.

Jake: lag jooohhhhhns. what can i say man...i thought i could do better this time, but your yoshi is significantly trippier than i remembered. one day...i will at least take a game off of you. too bad you lost low tier, but you did really well in singles bracket this time.

Koskinator: our MM never happened =( sick ganon...it was a lot of fun watching and playing you. your PT is pretty crazy too ;)

DTP: distant planet lol... close set between us, and i'm still really impressed you went so even with jake in low tier. you're a cool guy, i hope you make it to the next brawl tourney.

Age: most intense match of the day i think...i dunno why you even went zelda first when your diddy is so good. lethbridge has definitely got game.

Colin: get gimped <3 don't think i got anything else to say =P

Vania: wewt we rocked melee doubles lol... brawl doubles friendlies was fun too. i still haven't played you 1v1 in brawl yet though, so sou kawaii 3 for sure mkay?

Blitzmidfielder: fellow PT'er <3 don't worry about the losses man, the fact that you main PT gets you my respect. keep it up, you could be awesome. i really enjoyed our PT dittos (my favourite matchup), and i hope you did too =\

Yoshara: yoshhhhh sucks you had to be placed in our pool =( i thought you put up a pretty good fight though.

Jamie: haha sucks that we had to play each other first round. you wouldn't have gotten to play those epic matches with vic if i hadn't beat you though, so i don't feel too bad

Vic: when everyone's asleep at his house, vic gets up and secretly practices brawl. you did so well against me in low tier. seriously... too good man. thanks for your support on both days...i probably wouldn't have done as well in melee without you lol. i'm pumped about you playing brawl... adat3 meeting in grand finals in melee AND brawl imo.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
t-block you are beast lol, you do well in everything. It's impossible to please everybody in pools / bracket placements, but we went over it multiple times to make sure it was as fair as possible.

Also next time we do a solid match, I don't really want people trash talking me so much. I don't mind it if it's like once a stock or something, or if they only cheer for you once in a while, but when Victor starts trash talking me every 5 seconds for every hit on me, it gets annoying and stupid more than making me lose confidence.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
That's my point, Calgary left, and then came back. If they just stayed they could've entered. They left because they didn't want to enter.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
TL;DR SHOUTOUTS ... read them or die.

SHOUT OUTS

Moe - Congrats on taking 1st place in Singles against our province's best. It was fun watching you play, and getting to play you in friendlies. And it was an honor to get to team with you in Doubles. Sorry for the bumpy start to our competition and the close calls. I personally didn't think that taking my controller during Grand Finals was cool, and I didn't realize what was going on until I had given up the controller, but hey, what's done is done and we still landed an epic 2nd place. Thanks for coming out, come by again sometime. I saw you were playing Sonic too during friendlies. Very cool.

SuPeRbOoM - This guy right here. What heart to make it out to take Doubles and clench 2nd in Singles. And after everything that recently happened to you, man... I'm glad I could see that you were okay. Take it easy for a while, alright, Dan? I've got Hawaii covered. When I come back, we should hang out sometime.

KillLock - It was awesome hanging out with you again. AND HORRAY! I got my SD Card back! Now it's time for some hacked Brawl goodness! Shadow and Super Sonic ftfw. Which reminds me to do another epic shoutout to Stephen (Yoshara); I'm glad to have gotten some experience in the Marth match-up again, and it's not as bad as it seems this time. Dan said it best though. I gotta beat you in tourney, not friendlies. I'll get you next time, just watch. Good games, and congrats on taking 1st in Doubles and 3rd in Singles. Rep that sexy Marth. ... I hate it so much sometimes. LOL

Alphicans - Thank you for being an epic host. Always good to seeya, man. No jokes about losing to a LVL. 9 MK here. What impressed me the most was that you just freaking pulled Mario out of nowhere for Low Tier, and wrecked it up with him nonetheless. I think he should be a genuine secondary in Singles competition for you. It was that nice and surprising. That, and I could have someone to do Mario vs. Sonic bouts against if we face in bracket. Then again you'd just go Falco/G&W on me...ya Tier *****. :{ Doubles was so intense and it was nice to play you guys again. You can count on me to be there for ADAT3 for certain. Be there for Reunion when I make it happen, got it?

Frio - Your Pikachu just keeps getting better and better, man. If I were Super Sonic, I would have totally won that one. >_> Hahah, good games and way to place high. It was fun as always, and it was an honor getting owned in Melee with my old partner. The Blind Walruses went out of retirement for one last spin and we got wrecked for it. Ggz. ♥ Screw Melee though. I'm done with that. XD Good show, and Pedochu will forever be awesome. You should use him more. And next time we team, we'll definitely mow them all down.

Firefly - I'll always be rooting for you in Low Tier; heck, in everything. Using my favorite Nintendo character, man. And using him WELL. XD I wanted an opportunity to face you in the bracket. From our friendly it still seems I gotta find something else to fend him off though. Super Sonic vs. Orange Yoshi on a hacked Brawl sometime. You game? It was fun playing you. You're still one of the best Yoshi players I have ever seen. Never stop being awesome. Way to go on your placing in Singles and beating out Koskinator's Ganondorf. Glad we got another friendly in though. Fight on, man.

Also, Black Yoshi & Shadow the Hedgehog in Doubles Friendlies are the single most epic team EVER! Let's do that again.

Kuraudo - Learn to fight DTP's Peach better. Gawd. S'wrong with you. Good luck in Hawaii, myself.

Koskinator - It was good seeing you again. Awesome money match, close matches, and it was an epic low tier fight. Sorry about the suicide controversy that went down though. That was whatever. Next time we see each other we gotta do more Sonic vs. Ganon. Flame choke all day, son. I'll challenge you to a MM again anytime. Once again, you're showing that the King of Evil will put others in their place. You're Brawl's Kage of Warrior epicness with Ganon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DrhJQVLu60 - This theme is for you and your Ganon. KOBE!!

DTP; Barack Obrawler - Darren, Darren, Darren... Still, to me, you're the best Peach I've played. We'll hang out more since we're like, 5 minutes away from one another at the most, and you can learn more of the Sonic vs. Kirby match-up. Our match in loser bracket was way too much. I enjoyed playing you, as always. We need to do more Peach vs. Sonic as well. Just so that I can figure out what happened and how I can turn that one around. Very respectul placing for your very first offline tournament. Don't stop owning, man.

PS; Jeez, that Jigglypuff is terrifying. Who the **** lives until 200% as Jigglypuff against Yoshi. JESUS!!! FKJHSADH

T-Block - Alberta's very own Pokémon Master. I can't believe we still didn't get to do a friendly in Brawl... GOD DANGIT! Sou Kawaii 4 or something, since I won't be here for the upcoming one... Fighting you is my priority now. First thing. Sonic vs. Pokémon Trainer; let's do this! It was good to see your Pokémon Trainer in action, as always, Mike. Keep it up, alright? When we face in Low Tier sometime, it'll be an awesome Pokémon Battle. Filled with hilarious mirror Rock Smashes and all. I'll do you proud when I focus on Pokémon Trainer more. Also, nicely done for someone whose just starting up with Melee. That was too good, man. Good games.

Age - I have to thank you big time for giving me the experience that I need against Zelda, seeing as I'm going to Hawaii to face the best Zelda anyway right away. You're a really cool guy, and you absolutely wrecked me the first time I played your Zelda. And our Diddy vs. Sonic friendly was fun too. If I didn't have experience from Genesis against Diddy users, I probably would have gotten absolutely destroyed, not gonna lie. I hope to see you around more often, and placing higher as you compete more. I know you can do it. You're a solid player that can go nowhere else but up. Keep at it.

ColinJF - Once again, you show why Ness is made of awesome. That spike is something to be feared. As well as that back throw. I'm sure I'm not the only one whose terrified of that. Keep it up, and good games. I didn't get a chance to play you this time though, but I saw enough of your matches. Good stuff.

Sean Hunter - Was that your Sheik fighting DTP in Loser Bracket? Don't take it to heart if that was you that loss. DTP's pretty dang good, and I saw some nice stuff with that Sheik. You're pretty dang impressive with the DACUS. I still can't do that for crap unless it's Snake. x_x Sheik's a fun character to watch. Thanks for the show, especially with some of those Up + B kills I caught you doing. Ninja, *****es! I wanna play you sometime.

Solaris - Never caught any of your matches, but it was good to see you again. If I paid more attention to Melee... I think I saw a match from Low Tier with you playing. You use the color that I do when I'm using Samus for fun. XD I like. We'll play sometime. We'll see, I may do a Melee friendly with you. But I'd be up for both anytime. Hope you had fun.

Rick - It seems your Marth is beginning to improve, with that kinda placing. I never got a chance to see it in action this time around, but I hope you keep on working at it. Alberta could always use another good Marth in the running asides KillLock. Keep at it, and never stop improving. Alberta's beginning to step it up. Let's not stop here, guys!

Victra - The Janitor is dead. Long live the best Ganondorf in the world.
NOT
It's always a blast hanging out with you. You always give the best hugs. ♥ Hahah. Sorry for missing Melee Singles, but food was too good. Hahah. When I start driving more, I'll come visit ya and we'll hang. It'll be super sexy times.

Also, wtf Victra. I used Ganondorf in Melee most of the time. XD I probably would have used him mostly in Singles too if I were there for them. But oh well, that's the way the cookie crumbles.

Chaos - Sonic triumphs over Chaos once again! That's just the cycle man. It was fun having you in my pool. Good games. Hope to see more of you in the future. Work on that PIkachu and whip Frio's butt someday. Okay? :D Okay.

Aish - I see you, and I see a Pit that has so much potential untapped. I have a feeling that you can become a great contender here in Alberta if you keep at it. Your projectile game is pretty good, and some of those improvised kills were nothing short of impressive. I had fun watching you play, and then playing you in the bracket. Don't be afraid, stay confident, and you'll perform better. That's my advice to you. You're an awesome host of Sou Kawaii tournaments as well. Sorry that I'm gonna miss this one coming up. I wish you luck and hope for the best in you as you continue to play and improve! Keep at it, Vivi!

Dynamism - KUUUURANDOOOOOO!!!! You're always a blast to hang around. Sorry about D3 in Doubles against Boozer. That's just ****ing mean of me. XD!!! Also, Pikachu is SO CUUUUTE!!! ♥ I wanna come to BC again just so that I can hang out with you. Maybe I'll do a Luigi Ditto in Melee with you too. Hahaha. Luigi's too funny. I think you were the one at TS2 as well that gimped my Ganon in Doubles with a weak Luigi Up + B on Yoshi's Story. THAT was hilarious. I know, shoutout from a tourney that was months ago. What? Lol Good games, and it was fun to hang out with you and play with ya.

Bairz - A Wario in Alberta... If you keep on improving on your game, Alberta's competitive scene will just be that more lively. We need more different top tier characters to fight anyway, more match-up experience for everyone to make the tournaments that much more intense. Hope to see you around more.

Blitzmidfielder - LOL ROCK SMASH LOL; also, glide attack vs. Charizard FTilt. Ggz. That was hilarious, and I had fun playing you in low tier. Red vs. Cloud will forever be known as an epic Pokémon Battle rivalry.

LVL. 9 MK - Dude. You ****ing ****. I can't believe that you rocked Luke the way that you did. I just... I can't wrap my head about it. Your mindgames go beyond the mind, even. It's as if you were made by machines with how efficient your combos were and how amazing your battles against him were. I'm proud of you. I hope to see you around more. I would enjoy fighting you someday... I see a rival in you yet, my worthy adversary.

... Seriously. What the hell happened, Luke. LMFAO!!!!

Fraser - Our low tier fights were fun. I never got to play you otherwise, I don't think. I wanted to fight your ROB since that's a tough match-up for Sonic. From what I was told though, you're learning and improving. And that's something nice to hear. Besides, we could use a good ROB in Alberta to fight against and learn from. Keep it up! I wanna see more of you and fight more of you! Good games. You'll do better next time, I'm sure of it.

Mystic 101 - Never got a chance to fight your Toon Link. Sorry about that, man. I really wanted to, too... Next time though, it's on.

DMK. - You're fun to talk to. ... c wut i did thar? har dee har har~ In all seriousness though, I don't want to use Dedede in tournaments, so it's up to you to pick up the D3 slack. Go into training mode and perfect the chaingrab on the more difficult characters, it's easy enough to pick up on. If you were able to CG my Sonic better on Delfino Plaza, I think you might have been able to take that match. It's a good CP against Sonic. But imo, it's also a good Sonic stage, so it goes either way. A place with platforms like Battlefield would be good against Sonic too. Anywhere that I can get stuck on upper platforms with a Dedede Uptilt just waiting to kill me is a good place. That's my advice to you. Other then that, keep at it, alright? Don't let Sonic's speed intimidate you. Most of his speed is just for show anyway. I know you'll do better next time.

Slug - Good game in Pools and the other time in friendlies! I have a harder time against Snakes, especially since I play SuPeRbOoM's Snake all the time. Step it up; I wanna see everyone bringing their A-Game in the future. And if that was your A-Game at ADAT2, all you gotta do is turn that into an A+-game, and you're good to go. ... No, not Brawl+. Looolz, it was nice fighting you. We should do this again sometime.

B3Brawler - Brawl+ was the ****. I'd so main Sonic and Charizard in that game. If there's a Brawl+ tourney in Alberta or wherever I go, I'll definitely be entering them. I think I like the air speed the best in that game. Charizard's edge guard game in that game is too good... XD If original Brawl were like Brawl+ with Charziard being a stand-alone character, I'd be using him Singles as a Secondary all the time. Seriously, it was amazing seeing Charizard at his full potential with Brawl+'s modified engine, seeing as he's my favorite Pokémon of all time. I'll stick to my original Brawl though, with texture hacks of Super Sonic and Shadow. Thanks for giving me the chance to play it. I had a lot of fun.

Yoshara - YOU, Stephen, good sir. I can't thank you enough for hacking my Wii for me and setting up my SD card. Now all I have to do is set up the codes for the hacks myself and we're all set. Thank you so much once again. I appreciate it, and it was fun having some friendlies with you in Brawl. You know so much and have a lot of information on the hacks and the like. So talkative too. I'll probably be thanking you time and time again, and don't expect me to stop anytime soon. You hear? I'm that grateful. We'll play again sometime, for sure. Keep working on that Wolf, my good man.

FalseFalco - Congrats on your performance in Melee, and it was nice seeing you again. Didja see my Ganon combo on Daltsy? At least, I think it was Daltsy... I SD'd, but you would have been proud of it. XD Thanks for owning me in Pools. FML Wish me luck in Hawaii!

Daltsy - I had fun doing that one friendly with you. Even if I think it got cut short. Congrats on your performance in Melee too. ^^

HongKongDisco - Good to see you again. I'll do a Melee friendly with you again sometime. For legit.

LemonLau - SIIIID! Way to go in doubles with Jack! XD And way to go in Singles too. It's always so fun watching your Pikachu play. We gotta hang out sometime again. Your place is awesome. Next time I'll host at my place with enough notice for you to make it as well. We didn't get to talk as much at ADAT2... :{ We need to change that. Y'hear?

x After Dawn x - It was nice to meet you, and thanks for being an awesome host with Luke. Sorry for ****ing with your head about being lost with Jack and Darren, and before I even showed up. XD "What the hell, man? Why are you so impatient? ****, we'll be right there." XD Sorry that I couldn't do the Melee MM with you, but next time I promise we'll get that one over and done with. Thanks again, and you'll definitely see me at ADAT3, owning it up.

Levi - Sup Levi. You're the Captain Falcon.

The Prized Pig - If I still played Melee, I would still want to challenge you for the title of best Link in Alberta. But I don't think I have what it takes to contend for that anymore. Hahah. We still need to play a Link vs. Link match sometime though. Hope you had fun at ADAT2.

Kithkin - **** you you mother****ing Bawrl trolling son of a ***** you. ... ♥ XD S'fun hanging out with you in person as usual. Good to see you again, Brad. You were trolling the Winner Finals match between Luke's team and mine so bad. LMAO I remember in the back of my head just saying, "Shut up, Brad. Just shut up." I was so zoned in. Oh well. We won anyway, so, **** you. :D Cloud in Brawl WOULD be absolutely ****. But don't worry, he already is in. He's me.

--

For those that I missed, sorry, and if I did play one of you, well... Oops again. XD!!! Tell me who you are and refresh my memory, I'll recall and shout out to you guys too.

END SHOUTOUTS. Wow that took a while. XD

DMK.

Smash Journeyman
Wait, Moe isn't Abdi? I assumed he was since I knew Abdi was black, and I was confused as to why a brawl hater like him would be entered in the tourney >.>

MurdaMoe

Smash Ace
Wait, Moe isn't Abdi? I assumed he was since I knew Abdi was black, and I was confused as to why a brawl hater like him would be entered in the tourney >.>
im way better looking, smarter and more skilled than anyone u mistake me for.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
i wasn't mentioned in that shout out :(
Rick - It seems your Marth is beginning to improve, with that kinda placing. I never got a chance to see it in action this time around, but I hope you keep on working at it. Alberta could always use another good Marth in the running asides KillLock. Keep at it, and never stop improving. Alberta's beginning to step it up. Let's not stop here, guys!

--

I did mention you. :X It's a long shoutout post so you must have not seen it. But check again. But there it is specifically for ya. Unless you weren't talking to me.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I noticed that after Moe took a drink out of his orange juice he started to beat Dan. I think orange juice should be banned next year along with Brad.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I believe the msn convo went like: There's no way he can win, he's too cocky. Then immediately after I said, I know that sounds like I am being cocky, but I am not, I am being realistic. And then I said LOL! jkjk of course, and then something like Kosk will actually probably win.
LOL. That had nothing to do with Kosk AT ALL. lol you missed the entire point. It was funny because you pretty much contradicted yourself with your statement is all.

Seriously though Luke, I hope you get over it soon. ): You weren't around during CAST1 when I got falcon punched by Carl so no johns about everyone being douche bags son. <3 everyone.

PS STOP LOOKING AT MY GIRLFRIEND!
Sorry man. You don't see very many pretty asian women in Red Deer. Heck, you don't see very many asians in general. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. 8D Does she have friends? Maybe I should go to UofC instead. LOL.

Just kidding. About the UofC part that is.

That's my point, Calgary left, and then came back. If they just stayed they could've entered. They left because they didn't want to enter.
Calgary left cause of heat johns. :/ Otherwise, I think Brad and Kevin wanted to stay, but I know that Levi and Alex didn't.

Brawl players are way cooler.
I dunno. Now that Mike Wong plays melee, it's kinda 50/50.

But that is because alot of Brawl people entered the Melee events because we thought that the Melee people would do the same for Brawl.
Yeah it sucks. I thought they would join. ):

t-block you are beast lol, you do well in everything. It's impossible to please everybody in pools / bracket placements, but we went over it multiple times to make sure it was as fair as possible.
Also next time we do a solid match, I don't really want people trash talking me so much. I don't mind it if it's like once a stock or something, or if they only cheer for you once in a while, but when Victor starts trash talking me every 5 seconds for every hit on me, it gets annoying and stupid more than making me lose confidence.
Yeah like really. You freaking got first in the death pool. Like wtf man. So beastly.

Teehee. Sowwy Tyler, I got really excited.

Alphicans

Smash Hero
If victor is in the room and he knows both of the players, there will be trash talking. See me vs kat and mark vs van, oh and me vs lvl 9 MK. Except lvl 9 MK probably didn't need the trash talking support. As you can see in the videos his use of down b was very effective.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
LOL At first I thought it was Abdi too cause he was with Calgary. But then he was doing good in brawl so lol, I knew it wasn't him.

IIIIRICK

Smash Journeyman

--

I did mention you. :X It's a long shoutout post so you must have not seen it. But check again. But there it is specifically for ya. Unless you weren't talking to me.
oh hey i am there, thanks a bunch brandon :D

ColinJF

Smash Ace
I haven't done shout outs in the past, but Victor convinced me to do them this time.

First, I want to thank Luke and Tyler for hosting this event. I definitely appreciate the time and effort that goes into hosting something like this. However, I don't agree with Luke's comment that I "like to try and piss [him] off during the whole time [he] am around [me]". I think that is completely unfair. I know this is kind of bringing up that controversy again, but I wasn't just going to implicitly agree with that. So, with that out of the way, let me re-iterate my appreciation for hosting the tournament, and that I had a good time on the day I came (I apologise for not coming to melee but I don't really play that game).

Now for the actual shout outs. I apologise that some of these are a bit brief, heh.

Moe: Congratulations on winning singles. I didn't get to play you aside from that doubles set, but I watched many of your matches. The orange juice was too good. I might purchase a large orange juice for the next tournament I go to... it's obviously energising.

Dan: We didn't play any friendlies, but our tournament set was amusing as usual. Too bad you didn't win singles, but second is obviously respectable! I'm sure you'll win next time. Also, I hope you're in good health after your hospital visit.

Jack: I think we played some friendlies, but I can't really remember. Good Marth as always!

Luke: Too bad we didn't play in singles; I enjoy our matches. Too bad about not winning money in singles, but you could easily win next week at Sou Kawaii 3. Your Mario in low tier wasn't altogether unexpected because I remember you using Mario once before at a smashfest a few months ago, and it was good then; I guess it's even better now. I'm disappointed I lost to you, but you outplayed me.

Jake: Our matches were all a lot of fun, and a lot of them were extremely close, especially our singles set. I think we are pretty even at this point. We did all right in teams and I hope we'll get to team again soon to do even better!

Brandon: We didn't play this time, but congratulations on your placement in teams.

Koskinator: You're a cool guy, and I'm sorry our low tier match had to involve technicalities; hopefully there are no hard feelings over that. I would have liked to play more matches with you, but you were pre-occupied for much of the day, and as the TVs began to be taken away, it was too late. Maybe next time, whenever that is!

Yoshara: I think sometimes I say things to you that might be a bit harsh, and I'm sorry about that. Too bad about your pool and bracket. Don't get discouraged. Also, I really hate those costume hacks! ;)

Darren: I think you won all the friendlies we played. Your Kirby and Preach are great. You should come to more of these events!

Mike Wong: Seriously, what the ****. In a bunch of friendlies, you continually fail to gimp me, despite repeated threats... and then you gimp me in both tournament games. Obviously your Pokemon Trainer is great, but you won't win next time! ;)

Age: Close match in low tier. I'd like to play more against your Zelda next time... with the volume loud, if you want.

Sean Hunter: Doubles friendlies were fun, but I think that's the only time I played you (I may be wrong, but I don't remember). Your Sheik is a lot better than your Snake was.

Victra: The best Ganon, obviously. It's lucky for me I didn't run into you in tournament or I would have been chainchoked left and right all over the stage... zero to death probably.

Aish: I didn't play you, and I don't think I've played you ever. So next week, we'll definitely have to play lots to make up for it. (As well as teaming in doubles assuming Jake doesn't show up.)

Overall, a fun thirteen or so hours. Good games everybody. See you all next week at Sou Kawaii 3 hopefully!

zeriph

Smash Journeyman
1: Moe - Good job winning and ****. Impressive MK.
2: Superboom - I expected no less from you. Your stage control is incredible. GGs in doubles.
3: KillL0ck - Wish we could have played more friendlies. Your Marth is ****ing good man.
4: Alphicans - Never got to play you. Wish I could have. Next time man. Good placing.
5: Firefly - GGs in doubles and pools. Good **** for placing so high with Yoshi.
7: Koskinator - Fun friendlies man. Wish we had time for our money match. Next time.
9: DTP - GGs in doubles. Your Kirby's too good.
9: Age - Hahaha, sorry about pools. It was a really close game. I don't know if you noticed but I was starting to get nervous near the end. Good Diddy man.
9: ColinJF - GGs in doubles and singles. Like Firefly, good job for placing so high with a low tier.
13: Sean Hunter - Man. I didn't even know Sheik could do some of the **** you were pulling on me. And I know how hard her DACUS is, so props man. Maybe I should've stayed Falco for the third game. XD
13: Solaris - GG in pools.
13: Llumys - Good job for your first tournament! I know we weren't playing our best. Next time we'll arrive BEFORE 6am, actually sleep before the tournament and show Alberta what's up!
17: Victra - Good to see you again, bro! Those Brawl+ games were fun. I really hope we can stay longer next time we come down. CAST5 mm for my shirt? If I win I get your ENTIRE rubik's cube collection!
17: Minty - Step it up, man! You did good in pools. Where'd that skill go in bracket? Next time.
17: Blitzmidfielder - Good job in low tier and good job for your first Brawl tournament. Can't wait for CAST5!
25: Player who technically beat Luke in Winners Bracket - lvl. 9 Metaknight - lol good ****. MK mains stick together fo' LIFE!
25: Fraser - GGs in low tier.
25: Mystic 101 - Nice to meet you man. Your Toon Link is good.
25: B3Brawler - GGs. Your DDD is good.
25: dmk - I can't even begin to explain how thankful we are. We dropped so much on you last second, and you were never anything less than kind. It was great to meet you, hope to see you next time we come out or whenever you're in S'toon. Like I said, if you're ever down, you have a place to stay.
25: Slug - GGs in doubles.

Tyler - We were never trying to be hostile with our **** talk before we came. Just jokes, trying to have some fun. Thanks for hosting. Hope to see you again some time. AB's got skills, no doubt about it. Next time we'll bring everything we have, though. ;)

Koskinator

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3308-4564-8881
1. x After Dawn x (Tournament Director)- we didn't rly talk that much or play, but ur pretty cool lol i thought u were like 13 when i first saw u
2. Alphicans (Tournament Director)- *picks up mk*
3. KillL0ck- ur marth is ****ing hax
4. Frio- nice pika man gj
5. halcyon.days
6. SuPeRbOoM- smileyface that u came dan and gj in singles, if u were @ full health u woulda beasted that ****
7. IIIIRICK- your marth is pretty good man keep it up
8. DMK.- keep workin on your ddd man its definetly getting there
9. Victra- 2 b the best ganon in the world u must b atleast 5"8
10. Samusbrawler- fun friendlies man your peach is a beast
11. Levi5
12. DevilWillCry
13. t-block- ur PT is a beast ****in charizard rock smash mindgames
14. aish- we didnt get to play sadface
15. lemonlau36
16. zeriph- sucks that we couldn't do our MM's :(
17. mach5
18. Daltsy- tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiim ur 2 good @ melee i learned way 2 much, when i move we'll STD every night
19. Koskinator
20. Ganondorf_the_King
21. Yoshara- nice wolf man keep it up, needs moar bair
22. ~Firefly~- ur yoshi is hax lol i like how i was beating it in friendlies and then singles started and u were like "lol yoshi is good on norfair but im not gonna tell him"
23. Shen
24. Pitch
25. (Geed) ?
26. (Another person from Fort Sask) ?
27. Prized Pig
28. MAIN Attraction
29. Hong Kong Disco
30. Wolfman Hansome
31. K Lover
32. Farguade
33. L3M0NZ
34. Smarms
35. 5950
36. PALO DA SUFFOCATOR
37. Sion
38. Isty
39. Sketch
40. Llumys- nice olimar man you took some games off my ganon
41. Blitzmidfielder- hey man ggs u were prettty cool ur hat was badass
42. TheKoopaBros.
43. Kuraudo- sonic is so gay 2 fight lol so speedy
44. chrusher97
45. kithkin- lol i like how ur a troll irl too
46. Tyson651
47. Fras- nice rob man keep it up
48. MikeMonkey
49. FalseFalco- craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. housing @ ur place was too good. sry bout hiding that **** under ur bed i didnt want u 2 get in trouble lol
50. Tronk
51. Dynamism- jamesiessss if we team again in brawl u need 2 b not rusty lol that was balls but thx 4 the trip <333
52. nitro-blazer
53. Randall00
54. Solaris1110- ggs in singles and low tier man
55. Rileyzor
56. Jamie Hensel
57. Michael Hensel
58. ThePrime
59. Sraigux
60. MurdaMoe- when we first played lol i was like "o this guy is pretty good even tho i beat his snake with ganon lulululuul" then u whip out ur mk and **** every1 lol gj on 1st man
61. Ermine
62. Airwalkerr
63. Zack
64. Couppy
65. PKMvodka- it was fun 4 sure @ carls house if u ever come down again ill try to show u some other badass weed smoking methods
66. Nikanor
67. Vincens
68. Brennen
69. the roflz
70. Mello
71. Daniel
72. FastFox- lol @ grabbing that plant and leaving it and just general drunken idiocy that night lol
73. JAPMAN- lol sho hope ur feeling better u were ****ed up lol and lmao @ that face u wre making u made us laugh for like a ****in hour lol

Llumys

Smash Champion
I guess I'll start start shout-outs? I'm not good with names, and I didn't really talk much.

(?) means I'm unsure of spelling.

After Dawn: Thanks for hosting the tournament. I have a specific shout-out for you in our thread.l ;_;

Alphicans: I wish our match in pools could've been a set; it would've been a lot more legit. Also, you should've CP'd smarter against that lv9 Meta Knight.k

DMK: Keep it up. Thanks for the hospitality!

Kosk: Thanks for all the friendlies.

Superboom: Thanks for the friendlies, and whatever you're dealing with, I hope you'll be fine.

Age: You knocked me out of the bracket. I've never seen a playstyle similar to yours before, so I'm glad I lost to someone I didn't know how to play against.

Moe: I'm surprised I don't remember you from WiFi. I'm usually upset against Meta Knights on WiFi, so if I said anything bad, I apologize.

Victra: o_o;

Killock: I believe I only played you once in doubles; nice Marth.

TO(?): Interesting Toon Link, I loved your spacing. Thanks for the incredibly intense matches.

Collin: It's nice to see some low tiers performing well.

Firefly: Hella good Yoshi, thanks for teaching me a thing or two about how to get grabbed.

Dynamism: Olimar is amazing on Lylat Cruise.

Aish(?): Good games in pools.

Bairz: Good games, I'll ban Nofair next time I play you.

Rick: Good games, you should practice vs Olimar.

I'm sorry for everyone I forgot, but I'll edit this if I remember anyone I forgot.

Anyway, I'll be coming to Brawl in Alberta more often. If anything, I suggest you guys read up on the Olimar match-up more often instead of complaining about him.

Thanks, everyone!

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
SID
omg have my babies? lol that was such a messed up team we had i didn't even know what i was doing half the time, but you still own hard wat is up wit dat

Moe the American Dream:
Good **** man! You're way too good at this game and also a really cool guy. A few times I did make a few snobby remarks and overconfidence after a kill which was extremely unprofessional of me(It's usually not in me to act like that, at the time though I really needed the motivation to push myself), which I'm sorry for. Hope I didn't push any of your buttons, other than that I really needed to thank you for facing me in Marth vs MK friendlies so I could re-evaluate how to do the MK matchup, thank's man it really meant a lot to me.

p.s: orange juice hax

Superboom:
Way too good as always, you and me are such a beast team, our chemistry is mad son'

KillL0ck: Sexy spacing/mindgames ohshi-

Alphicans: So I've won 5 sets on you, and you've won 2 set's on me since You.Three, get ***** son'

But aside all of that rivalry garbage; you're always a pleasure to play Luke and I really enjoy our matches, especially our Doubles with you and Frio, it's a shame that we met on the same side of the bracket or I might of just found myself fighting you in Loser's Final's, you like to pull out those win's of yours when it counts, and ADAT would of been no exception. ggs

Frio:
Hey man, we had like what? One friendly? It was really fun though, that Pika was beast, and thanks for always wishing me luck, I really appreciate it.

Firefly:
Yoshi is TOO GOOD, bro you're so ****, keep that crazy sheet going on haha, maybe you should drink orange juice and hax everyone with the added benefit of vitamin C.

Kuraudo: It's always a pleasure housing you and doing friendlies, you're Sonic is awesome as usual which I expected no less. But as Dan said, beat me in tourney and then you've got me in the bag, other than that I sandbag hard in friendlies to expand my game <3

ggs bro

RAPEinator(/Baconator):
Bro bro bro, ganonrapetiemz. You're so beast and probably the coolest guy around, I really enjoyed our friendlies, if I ever come down to B.C I wanna house with you haha, would be so vicious

DTP:
Yo man, that kirby was seriously tanning my hide on Melee day, I think that has to be your best character, his hit box's are so messed I don't even know what to do haha, keep it up man and don't give up on the competitive scene yet like you said you might, you've got so much talent it's sick.

T-Block:
Marth vs Jiggly in Melee is MESSED UP LOL. wat can you do seriously my long slong is too good for that powder puff. But seriously we didn't even face once for Brawl, big mistake, I love that PT it's so good. oh and falco is dumb too lol

ColinJF:
We did play did we? I forget lol, but **** man you're as funny as ever, keep that Lvl 9 MK legacy alive.

Solaris:
We didn't get to play, sorry about your hearing problem must of been a pain.

Rick:
Me playing Firefly and Rick sitting behind me: "What make's Jack's Marth so much different than mine?" - Yeah I heard that LOL, well just a little advice; Spacing+Mindgames+Big Shlong = Win LOL

Keep it up, I hear your Marth is improving. Next time though don't be afraid to ask me for some advice, I don't mind SHOWING MY MOVES lol

Victra:
Thanks for cheering for me, it really meant a lot, it's nice to know you have my back when it really counts, I'll make sure to do the same for you man, you and your bro are way to cool.

Aish:
Lol you were kinda just sitting in the middle of the GYM the whole day I didn't know what you were doing, but now seeing this montage I think I get why lol, mindgamed

Zeriph:
Hey man thanks bunch for giving me last minute MK training before facing MurdaMoe and telling me a few good stages to CP, it made me do a lot better I'm sure, you're a cool guy next time we meet though more friendlies <3

Dynamism:
I can't thank you enough for the advice you gave me while me and Dan we're in the Grand Final's, it helped make our team even more **** and eventually helped us take the gold. Once again you're always down to earth and x10 sexy, you must get all the ladies LOL ggs

lvl. 9 Metaknight:
bro im so sadface that luke used his powers to not give you your win man i would hate that if it was me you better just shank him though with your butterknife and combo into 2% nado next time he's in a back alley ohshi-

Fraser:
ROB is really weird to play <.<

B3Brawler:
You represented Marth? good **** thats enough for me to give you a shoutout lol

DMK:
Hey man, nice to see you again it's always fun doing a few friendlies with you. However I would suggest not getting so mad when you lose it only set's you up to play worse in the next match, other than that man keep it up I know you have it in you to be a contender.

Yoshara:
Hey thanks for helping Brandon set up Homebrew or whatever, he was really hyped up about that, and GG's on friendlies it's fun doing 0-Death's on Wolf <.<! LOL but otherwise good stuff man like how you capitalize on using those invince frames on those shines.

borat:
Played you in my Pool, oddly enough when I was calling out your name I was expecting a colored dude with an odd accent, instead I found someone who oddly reminds me of Clouderz >.> gg's

EVERYONE ELSE LIKE YOU COOL *** MELEE GUYS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE I'VE BEEN TYPING TOO MUCH SO IM PUTTING YOU ALL IN GROUP B LOL

YOU'RE TOO GOOD *** STOP ****** ME AT THAT GAEM LAWL

ALSO BRAD I HOPE YOU LIKED THAT SLICE OF PIZZA I HEAR IT'S BETTER WHEN IT'S FREE

ALSO THAT FURRET THINGY THAT I PUT UNDER MY HAT OWNED ME LIKE IT **** ON MY HEAD OH**** THATS MY HAIRWTF

CAPS LOCK WHER U AT

Alphicans

Smash Hero
Jack you won this time cause I didn't get a set with you in winners bracket before hand. Everytime we vs you always change your style so I have to adjust by losing 1 set and then I learn. Unluckily for me that wasn't the case and I got beaten. Sou kawaii though :).

More shout outs later.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
also Llumys's I think I'm the only guy in Alberta who loves facing Olimar, my friend plays him so I have no problem against them everyone else johns because they get ***** in the face by pikmin and grabs lol

Top Bottom