• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

kithkin

Smash Champion
By the way, not even worth editing.

Your discussion on wavebird is stupid, if Randall believes theres no lag, don't bother argueing him, for him he experiences none. Ok? Can we talk about something more important.

Fore example, how there should be pools.

Frio

Smash Champion
Plus the controlers aren't even that orignal. They're being made is mass numbers by nintendo >_>

kithkin

Smash Champion
Nono, It's not that, I'm in a bad mood and reading all this misconception is annoying me.

Lol, Cancel a tournament because of spam. Go ahead, make my day.

I owned half the posts in the CT3 thread, and there was over 50 pages. Think you can stop me?

Come on, try it.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
There were no arguments around here before you came, we were having normal discussions before you randomly decided to enter the thread, flame me, and swear. We're having a discussion. Deal with it. Don't be immature and enter threads and throw temper tantrums.

Frio

Smash Champion
I don't think they have time for pools since they are trying to do 3 diffrent tournaments

kithkin

Smash Champion
If I keep getting idiots posting random, dumb crap and insults in here, I'm just going to cancel it.
I love the misconception in this thread, I also thought it was 3 events, because of time issues?

Whatever, I say its brawl teams, pools then singles. That way we get a good bracket. Just sayin.

and lol, I guess I'll let you off the hook now, I'm here to troll because I don't want to bother reading 22 pages of this because I didn't subscribe.

To make up for lost time Y'know? Anyways, the whole point is to be ********, don't actually think much of it. I just took the opportunity since you easily fly off the hook, I realized is right about when you got angry at alex and levi (both very good players) and said they sucked without any proof when they are very good.

I'm just here for teh lulz.

Tyson651

Smash Lord
lmao, or u can just keep the tourney and ban brad from it.

JOKES

but brad, stop pms-ing, thats for girls.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I'm just here for teh lulz.
Oh come on Tyson, you know I'm not PMS'ing. That was earlier!

=P yeah sorry to cause trouble, I'm just playing around. I havn't trolled like this since... well I think since before brawl came out.

IS DAT SUM TRASH TALK ERIC?

kithkin

Smash Champion
Lol, I couldn't be banned, cause this is the event for mine and Carls big MM.

We all know thats a huge hype factor.

But I really do need to stop doing things to get me banned.

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
For Melee? Well, Fosh and Spin-Dash aren't coming so there's only 3 people so far coming to ADAT from Luke's crew. He'd need to find an extra person or so to join for the crew battle.

I'VE GOT THE PERFECT IDEA

I MAKE A CREW AND U GUYS JOIN LOL

/CAPS

Seriously though, I think I'm in with the n00b school bus. Just because I pity Luke.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Crews don't have to be 4 people...

In fact, if Calgary came there would probably only be 2 people in the CALGARY CREW

I like how we arn't getting any answers on anything, reminds me of victor...

Anyways, I say we Van the melee, sorry to melee fans, but I want some Brawl crews and especially pools, we NEED pools.

kithkin

Smash Champion
lol, like I said, feels like victor.

You two are hosting together? May I suggest corellation, so that you know this stuff just as well as he does.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Wat is this? I'm stupeed?

SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

and shush Dan, you always try to get everything so you can win more "ADD 64" OH SHUSH, I want pools so its fair for the people who won't come in first.

SuPeRbOoM

Smash Master
Wat is this? I'm stupeed?

SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

and shush Dan, you always try to get everything so you can win more "ADD 64" OH SHUSH, I want pools so its fair for the people who won't come in first.
I want every event to happen Brad, not necessarily 64

kithkin

Smash Champion
Oh right, you win everything now. Not just 64. But the thing is, pools make the singles interesting.

Also, DMK, I suggest booking the day. It's just good measure.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Yeah, it will probably be from 11 AM or 12 PM until like night time (assuming you're being there for all 4 events). Of course, being the natural lazy fatty that Luke is, he's stalled 2-3 weeks to go ask if we can have it past 9 PM, so we're going to have to do that when he gets back. If they don't allow it past 9 PM...I then hereby give everybody permission to flame Luke as much as possible as there probably won't be Melee Doubles then (or whatever people want removed).

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Yeah, it will probably be from 11 AM or 12 PM until like night time (assuming you're being there for all 4 events). Of course, being the natural lazy fatty that Luke is, he's stalled 2-3 weeks to go ask if we can have it past 9 PM, so we're going to have to do that when he gets back. If they don't allow it past 9 PM...I then hereby give everybody permission to flame Luke as much as possible as there probably won't be Melee Doubles then (or whatever people want removed).
YOU HAVE TIME TO POST AT 2 IN THE MORNING

BUT NOT TO BRAWL ME

some people

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
Pools slow tourneys down soooo fast. We are working on a smaller timeframe then CT4 and with more events (hopefully), ergo no pools. Besides, the crew thing was a side money match, and even that is looking less and less likely. The only money match where all the other TVs are off is BRAD VS CARL CUZ THAT **** IS HYPE.

So no pools.

Top Bottom