• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ADAT - Edmonton, Alberta - July 12, 08

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
Faceboards? o.o?

Y'mean Facebook? XD I hardly do that thing, but I'll get around to it later tonight. :p

[EDIT]

If I've already added you on that, then it goes to show how much I use the bloody thing. XD

FalseFalco

Smash Master
Faceboards=smashboards

They recently updated it to have friend requests and this dumb stuff, thats what he means Brandon.

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I like fapping to Carl's pic on Facebook. The one where he looks like a girl and he's holding a muffin. rofl

k now I wait for someone to insult me because they don't get jokes.
ok for the last time
you think I look like a girl due to a complex in your brain that cannot accept the fact that you're attracted to another guy
it's ok
someday you will understand

Spin-Dash

Smash Journeyman
This is the part where you take a step away from the computer and find other ways to vent your frustrations.

Sorry that happened to your glasses though.

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
It's called unsubscribing from the the thread and checking it once a week, or setting it so that it notifies you on Smash Boards, but not through email, that a thread is updated. Idiot. Also, the way you define "we" is actually "you", and you're the one that we didn't want hosting the tourney because not only are you stupid, but you have huge anger management issues. Also, the only reason why you wanted to host was for the money. Me and Luke are hosting this for the sake of the community, and you couldn't care less about the community; all you want is more money. That's the reason why it's called ADAT and not VADAT or something else. Suck it up, and quit being a baby. You're more than welcome to not come.

k now I wait for someone to insult me because they don't get jokes.

Frio

Smash Champion
beeble and levi I challenge you to a 1 cent money match. Final destination! No items! Mewtwo only! FFA, winner gets the whole pot.

Beeble

Smash Journeyman
$1, FD, best of 1 m2 mirror, done.

PS STOCK.

WTF random much.

So:
Alphicans - 3/5 Yoshi v. y.link $5
Spin Dash - 3/5 Yoshi v. Link $5
SID! - 3/5 2xBlind picks $5
Frio - 1/1 M2 mirror, FD $1

Crew battlezor?

Frio

Smash Champion
$1, FD, best of 1 m2 mirror, done.

PS STOCK.

WTF random much.

So:
Alphicans - 3/5 Yoshi v. y.link $5
Spin Dash - 3/5 Yoshi v. Link $5
SID! - 3/5 2xBlind picks $5
Frio - 1/1 M2 mirror, FD $1

Crew battlezor?
you've misunderstood things. I'm only up for 1 cent >_> AND it's a FFA with you, levi and me all using m2's in a best out of 5 coin battle

x After Dawn x

Smash Master
Dr. Mario is just Mario with a huge wang. Peach cheats on Mario by secretly dating Dr. Mario, and he's rich cause...he's a doctor, duh. I'm sure he'll let you use Mario, but there's no glory in winning with a character that has a 3-inch...yeah.

Top Bottom