• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ACTIVE GAMING Presents: Brawl and Melee Pt1!!! 06/27/09

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
this tournament did **** i played well i need to make that pr

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
hey hugo what about doing a 2 day tourney for brawl then melee so both games can be inside?

garage tv's kinda were gay

and dat bodyguard

HugS™

Smash Lord
LoL Brendan...

"One time I had my kicks wit Joe and..."

Anyways, I definitely see a 2 day event as a definite possibility. The main reason we stayed outside was because I didn't want Melee to have any laggy tv's. I could easily put you guys inside. We can also try that 2 day thing soon. Or just host a melee only event within the month. What day do you think would work out?

And what Bodyguard are you talking about? LoL

The Greater Leon

Smash Hero
oh i didnt know they were laggy

i thought they were miracle no lag hd tv's

the inside was set up really nicely, and had great chairs

the garage was like standard tourney cramped and one tv with glare

and that big guy that just sat there and one time had a snake :024:

Kira-

Smash Champion
adam you havent done anything better than me since i started to take the game seriously, im just gonna go ahead and say that right now.
i also have your cube + game + memory card, i forgot it was yours until i read this thread, emerican gave it to me at ucla

thanks hugo for hosting, i appreciated it and would go to the next one

my controller really wouldn't do anything right from the ledge, i tried pretty hard to get around it but it really wasn't working, joe told me he had the same results when he used it immediately after my matches. i havent watched my matches vs larry (i heard the quality wasn't up to par) but i get fsmashed a lot trying to do stuff on yoshis story and just otherwise couldn't move very well. i thought something was wrong friday when we were playing but i just attributed it to me doing bad, but the controller got worse as the day went on, i also was doing really well against larry at the beginning of the day and slowly did worse. not trying to take anything away from larry's victory on purpose, he did figure me out really quick from just a few friendlies, im just giving my side of the story

fly - you win most entertaining that day. our sets get miraculously campier every time we play, and wow your fox ***** connor with zero tech skill LOL

connor - stop getting ***** by fly. dont worry about teams, i didnt care as much as i should've anyway so it's not a big deal at all

psychomidget - you're amazing in teams, and your falcon is now officially legit. team with me more so we can practice before genesis

liferuiner, goober, TJ, jung - you were all much better than i expected, you guys are improving quick

great leon, jkun - you two especially, brendan leveled up for serious

steven - fine i'll do sheik dittos next time i promise

lovage is super quick and i feel very predictable against him, he has me figured out pretty well. he's really smart and his tech skill allows him to cover multiple options at once, i think i need to be frame perfect in order to beat him cause i can't find a lot of openings. he also catches me off guard a lot and i still am not quite sure what he is going to do next which makes things pretty stacked in his favor (he beats me worse every time we play, it's very frustrating). anyone wanna help me beat him =P i'll give you a dollar

alex19, joe - i better play you two next tournament. glad alex could come

Step it up Kira! Was Connor there?
speak for yourself! look who's talking!

if anyone read all that you are lame

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
Hahahah oscar, that was like hugs first and only match of the whole day and we were all like really in the melee groove hahaha he would definetly **** us all

melt87

Smash Cadet
HUGS YOU HAVE TO COMEBACK AND PLAY MELEE AGAIN AT THE HIGHEST LEVELS, please ;_;

Top Bottom