• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Worpzor

Smash Rookie
With da codes when everyone posts them there is 3 or 4 outher codes with it is this because you need all the codes to work it or is it it just all one code?

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Lishy said:
FOR THE GAWD ****ED F***EN LAST F***EN TIME WHEN I REGISTER I SAIS MY PASSWORD IS ALWAYS WRONG,I DONT GET THE EMAIL OF ACVTIVATION AND JUST INCASE THE FUROMS IS SO F***ED UP IT GIVES ME WRONG PASSWORD I CANT VIEW IT

Y ARE ALL OF U SO BLIND I KEEP ASKING FOR A ACC AND THE GOD ****ED F***EN ADMIN DONT GIVE A **** I CANT REGISTER >xo
Cant u idiots get the point(sorry just pissed)

i said i cant register so give me a extra acc in a pm or POST the CODES and HEX'S for the thing GOD ****IT!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
man why aint ANYBODY gonna give me a arcentral.net acc >.>

just create a new 1 and give me password username etc.

also if all of u knwo the code for other chars atks why cant i have the?

Worpzor

Smash Rookie
Just got AR $70 Australian and i cant seem to figure out how to get the stamina higher than 0 for player 4 when i play with maseter/crazy hand on stamina and the rest on stock. :confused: :confused:
can someone help plz?

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Worpzor said:
also found out that u cant actuly use ganons sward its just for show. :bigrocket
Give him a beam sword to hold,its sword gets the dark aura and u can use it!

Rub a Corpse

Smash Rookie
I have question about AR and Wavedashing. So far a ton of people said that Wavedashing is an official move because it lists it as a technique when you use AR. (Said to be dubbed "Superside Technique" by Nintendo.) Now, does any one have the code that proves this? I know it sounds vague, but it is all I have to go on.
I've been looking high and low for this code, in various search engines and message boards. Thus, I would think the largest community devoted to this game might have some idea about this code. Thanks to any who helps!

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
how do i put no lag between charactors attacks especielly fox's?

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
You can't. You can only reduce lag for B moves using super cheats. If you're talking about the Adventure video, that was just all done frame by frame. All of his moves still have the same amounts of lag time it's just that when going frame by frame, there are a lot of small things you can do to cancel out or shorten the length of lag for certain attacks. Like if you use ray gun in the air, when you hit the ground, he instantly holsters the gun thereby canceling the lag. For his reflector, he just presses down+B, skips forwards 2 frames, jumps, skips forward a few frames, wavedashes down and repeats, thereby allowing him to do around 5 reflectors per second, give or take a couple. Then for air attacks, he just L-cancels. The rest of it just seems like the character's moving too fast because when you play frame by frame, you don't get interupted when you stop and think about what to do next so it allows you to weave it all into one fluently mind blowing fight. Also I think some parts show an action chart on the top of the screen, which helps a lot in frame by frame because it shows you exactly the frame in which each move's lag ends. The only thing that makes that video impossible to do without cheats is the fact that no human being can move their hands that fast.

Rub a Corpse said:
I have question about AR and Wavedashing. So far a ton of people said that Wavedashing is an official move because it lists it as a technique when you use AR. (Said to be dubbed "Superside Technique" by Nintendo.) Now, does any one have the code that proves this? I know it sounds vague, but it is all I have to go on.
I've been looking high and low for this code, in various search engines and message boards. Thus, I would think the largest community devoted to this game might have some idea about this code. Thanks to any who helps!
Go into the debug menu and set the mode to develop. Start a match and press Y+Down on the D-Pad. This gives you a chart that reads out what each character is doing and the frame rate for the action. Press start to pause it and then do a wave dash by pressing Z to progress through each frame. When you hit the ground after jumping, it registers as a landing, when you hit the ground after dodging into it, it registers as a special landing. So technically, a wavedash is supposed to be called a special landing, but that sounds pretty lame so call it whatever you want.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Rusty Shacklefurd said:
You can't. You can only reduce lag for B moves using super cheats. If you're talking about the Adventure video, that was just all done frame by frame. All of his moves still have the same amounts of lag time it's just that when going frame by frame, there are a lot of small things you can do to cancel out or shorten the length of lag for certain attacks. Like if you use ray gun in the air, when you hit the ground, he instantly holsters the gun thereby canceling the lag. For his reflector, he just presses down+B, skips forwards 2 frames, jumps, skips forward a few frames, wavedashes down and repeats, thereby allowing him to do around 5 reflectors per second, give or take a couple. Then for air attacks, he just L-cancels. The rest of it just seems like the character's moving too fast because when you play frame by frame, you don't get interupted when you stop and think about what to do next so it allows you to weave it all into one fluently mind blowing fight. Also I think some parts show an action chart on the top of the screen, which helps a lot in frame by frame because it shows you exactly the frame in which each move's lag ends. The only thing that makes that video impossible to do without cheats is the fact that no human being can move their hands that fast.

The guy was on develop mode while doing adventure,did it have anything to do with his uberness?

Rub a Corpse

Smash Rookie
Rusty Shacklefurd said:

Go into the debug menu and set the mode to develop. Start a match and press Y+Down on the D-Pad. This gives you a chart that reads out what each character is doing and the frame rate for the action. Press start to pause it and then do a wave dash by pressing Z to progress through each frame. When you hit the ground after jumping, it registers as a landing, when you hit the ground after dodging into it, it registers as a special landing. So technically, a wavedash is supposed to be called a special landing, but that sounds pretty lame so call it whatever you want.

Hey, thanks a lot! (FINALLY!!!!)

Any way, I did some messing around and found that "Special landing" also appears when a character does a third jump or air dodge in the air then lands. (You know, the long landing a character does.) Technically, the programming is registering as a third jump landing... Not an actual different technique. Hmmm, interesting. Any way, thank you again!

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
The fact that he used develop mode on adventure kind of confuses me, it's supposed to freeze at the yoshi fight, ain't it. I don't know, maybe he changed the code in some bizarre way, alls I know is its frame by frame and nothing else that happens in it is really that special. Except for the extreme awesomeness.
And as for the special landing, I guess it just reduces traction or something allowing your momentum to carry you further when you hit the ground. So the move in it's self isn't really that unique then, oh well, I'll live on.

netsurfer

Smash Rookie
Does anyone know the code for "No Lag Between attacks"? Or one that reduces the lag between b attacks?

V1.2.

I saw it in ragnARok, and it looked really cool so I'd like to try it! Any help is appreciated!

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
netsurfer said:
Does anyone know the code for "No Lag Between attacks"? Or one that reduces the lag between b attacks?

V1.2.

I saw it in ragnARok, and it looked really cool so I'd like to try it! Any help is appreciated!
THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM LOOKING FOR GOD ****IT XD

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
Okay, nevermind the freezing on yoshi's fight, that's only if you play the adventure course in versus mode. You're supposed to go to mode team test, then taniguti, then select normal and press A. The number next to normal is the level that you start on, which makes a video like "Adventure" WAY easier because then you don't have to start at the very beginning when you screw up.
And as for the cheat that eliminates lag inbetween attacks, IT DOESN'T EXIST!!! You can only change the frame rate for B moves, those cheats are usually called super cheats, somebody posted the link to those a couple posts down. If you ever see a video with A moves with no lag, then either it looks that way because they use fast characters and can react on the exact frame that the lag ends, they use lots of arial attacks, L cancel them, then act on the exact frame in which the lag ends, they cut frames in the video, or you're mentally unstable.

And some other super cheats for V1.2 not listed on that page are...
DK instant charge punch(on ground only)
66WT-AVBB-VYRR0
DAXU-HJB1-Z58FM

Probability swap for luigi's ->B misfire (7/8 instead of 1/8)
ZUDR-VVZ4-VE0GE
FG14-3EKK-G0C7H
PV5G-P4RV-QKEF0

Sheik's needles super fast charge
H83K-ZZ8Z-HN6VP
Z5WP-12U9-GMH2V
4QQY-7BT5-T9J5N

Game & Watch always gets #9 Judgement Hammer
RAD6-C9FY-A5R1H
KH90-N104-WBJ4U

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
but stuff like fox's down B isnt rapid......

they dont got rapid attacks such as links up b.
Ill use em anyways

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
Adding 1.1 codes to my AR, when I try to enter:

Jump toward Screen (Akuryu/donny2112)

Q6G5-81WR-QBYX8
A293-TPNZ-92KUR

[link]

It just gives me an error saying that code is already entered, leaving me no option but to cancel. Having checked twice, I'm virtually certain that I have no other codes in smash (1.00, 1.01, 1.02) with either that title, or those 2 lines... Assuming I didn't overlook anything, is anyone aware of an explanation or fix to this?

If nothing else, can anyone else get this code to at least enter properly on their AR?

netsurfer

Smash Rookie
phanna said:
Adding 1.1 codes to my AR, when I try to enter:

Jump toward Screen (Akuryu/donny2112)

Q6G5-81WR-QBYX8
A293-TPNZ-92KUR

[link]

It just gives me an error saying that code is already entered, leaving me no option but to cancel. Having checked twice, I'm virtually certain that I have no other codes in smash (1.00, 1.01, 1.02) with either that title, or those 2 lines... Assuming I didn't overlook anything, is anyone aware of an explanation or fix to this?

If nothing else, can anyone else get this code to at least enter properly on their AR?
I would just delete the default codes. I don't think anyone actually uses them anyways.

If that doesn't work, then I don't know.

primusfan

Smash Ace
I need help. I've been having AR for a while but I've never tried to have a team battle until now. I set the teams I want but when ever I start the match, it's just a normal match. Help please.

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Darkness is Enternal said:
TO ADD ON TO THE VERY FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD:

32 is metal
16 gives the player a dark icon
2 makes the player silent
LIEK OMGZZ i would but i can't edit it... because it was badly merged.
... they even cut off the H on my post.
i should PM a mod

primusfan

Smash Ace
Flamestar666 said:
if you are using debug more, you have to change it from battle royal, to team battle.

mae sure you set the colors right.
Ah, ok. I'd completely forgot about that.

Also, I want everyone to see this pic Master Hand. He's doing something very special.

The Perfect Picture.

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
Oh, to anyone who likes messing around with Master/Crazy hand, you absolutely MUST try this. Play as both of them and press Y and up on the D-Pad with both to do a team combo. After that, get Crazy Hand to do the finger lasers(I think it's L and Up). While Crazy hand does the lasers, press Y Up again with Master hand and it'll do the team combo again, but the finger lasers don't stop. You can even repeat the process multiple times in a match and it gets the lasers to stack causing an infinite super laser finger attack. It's pretty crazy, hence the name, CrAzY hAnD!!!

primusfan

Smash Ace
D*** MOTHER F*****! I decided to play Melee without the AR for the first time in a couple of months. I turned it on, all my characters and stages were there, but only a couple of my trophys were left. WTF?!

Top Bottom