• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
1. debug mode is only vs

2.if it is on adventure tell me how to function like him?

primusfan

Smash Ace
well, I know you can only use debug mode in Vs..... but in debug mode, you can use that stage in
Vs. mode. I don't know. But I have another question. In debug mode, is it possible to change your character metal throughout the whole match without spawning a metal box every 3 minutes?

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Lishy said:
Ok NOW im getting pissed,I SEARCHED ALL OVER THE INTERNET AND EVEN ASKED THE GUY THE CODE!!!!!!!! somone please tell me the code cuz ive seen some of you use non lagg moves and if you people dont tell me the codes i will keep asking and spamming up the furom wiht these mesages(they will stay in the apropriet topic's though and i wont double post)

Its been 3 days and still no answer from ANYBODY!

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
its not a code... its something called AR, action replay. i think he slows down the whole game and makes it so everything he does is perfect timing. that would explain how he shot every single credit on the faster mode.. so yeah its not just a code you type in but something you buy. hope that helps...

Edit: oops u know what AR is already.. haha sorry i can't help you i don't have AR...

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
JustaPnoy said:
its not a code... its something called AR, action replay. i think he slows down the whole game and makes it so everything he does is perfect timing. that would explain how he shot every single credit on the faster mode.. so yeah its not just a code you type in but something you buy. hope that helps...
That would be the "Debug Menu." ;)

Lishy: Go here for help on your situation.
http://ssbm.detstar.com/debug/

primusfan

Smash Ace
Darkness is Enternal said:
Anyone know how to use the clone codes? i really need to no.
What do you mean clone codes. Do you mean make all player icons mario? When using debug mode, it's good to use that code to prevent the game from freezing.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Dark_Ness said:
That would be the "Debug Menu." ;)

Lishy: Go here for help on your situation.
http://ssbm.detstar.com/debug/
Can you please tell me the options to select in the debug menu and isnt debug menu for vs?I want the thing for adventure/classic cuz i want to clear very hard as charactors such as ganondorf/bowser.

Its not that i "need" the codes but i wonna use it to pull off some major combo's and do cool stunts

I dont reallly think anybody makes sense and if it is a differnt type of menu or w/e for classic/adventure/allstar pm me were i should go

example:verses mode>>>verses mode>>>scale select

MegaKirby9

Smash Apprentice
If there is a bright center to the Universe, I'm i
The debug menu only appears after you select melee. You can play on adventure/classic stages, but you'll do it in a multiplayer battle which is USUALLY why the game crashes, especially if you have Super Giga Bowser breaking Luigi's targets while getting sausaged to death by MRGW...

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
I did watch carefully- around 20 times. There's something called MOVIE EDITING. :p Here's what superdoodleman did:

He used Debug Mode, changed the DB Level settings to Develop mode, went to Mode Team Test, went under Taniguti, chose Normal and started at the beginning of Adventure mode, and went Frame by Frame throughout the entire game. THEN he edited out the part where he was accessing the debug stuff to make it look like he was actually that good (and put in a different ending that was much cooler). There are some coordinates at the top that prove he used debug mode.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Dark_Ness said:
I did watch carefully- around 20 times. There's something called MOVIE EDITING. :p Here's what superdoodleman did:

He used Debug Mode, changed the DB Level settings to Develop mode, went to Mode Team Test, went under Taniguti, chose Normal and started at the beginning of Adventure mode, and went Frame by Frame throughout the entire game. THEN he edited out the part where he was accessing the debug stuff to make it look like he was actually that good (and put in a different ending that was much cooler). There are some coordinates at the top that prove he used debug mode.
but doesent it freeze at the yoshi's?
let me get this straight

I go to vs,change to dev mode,go to mode team test then taniguiti,choose normal(adventure), and that does what other than debug rights while on adventure.I dont think i know the non lag stuff.....

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Move Modifiers
P1 Samus Always Fully Charged Gun Code G8X4-J872-NEZUJ
1DJH-FCVA-9HVZN
Author: Yoshi and Roy

Dark_Ness

Smash Journeyman
Lishy said:
but doesent it freeze at the yoshi's?
let me get this straight

I go to vs,change to dev mode,go to mode team test then taniguiti,choose normal(adventure), and that does what other than debug rights while on adventure.I dont think i know the non lag stuff.....
If you're doing the right thing, it shouldn't freeze on the Yoshis.

Go to the site I posted earlier for help on the develop mode deal. I don't know how to explain it perfectly.

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
yeah,i dont know how to stop the lag during attacks.it doesent say =(

Worpzor

Smash Rookie
Hi I herd about a code to get Ganendorf with his sward to replace normal Ganendorf but i havint been able to locate the code. dose someone have it?
if so plz post.

Darkness is Enternal

Smash Rookie
:mad: :pimp: :pimp: v1.2
P1 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword
AA0M-VPWH-1XN0Y
5GFD-4UDY-REHEK
5CJ4-CGQ8-QJY2H

P2 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword
U8MM-QZJF-B0RVH
P3BG-DR62-U9GBY
TWXK-CUCC-21624

P3 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword
WV8J-HNVF-N3BQ8
5Z5V-6Z0M-PKXYF
R909-HNK9-6X79U

P4 Ganondorf Always Carries Sword
HFKR-QHGG-ZN4G7
7RMD-TRR4-3FK9E
EQJJ-DBQK-KFKFQ
v1.1
QMDF-R0MD-AFKCZ
DH50-HWN1-GNE7H
904B-2GZ8-QDK11

YANJ-61N0-BGWEE
2B16-MRJ1-KZVX3
RN35-VDKN-4VVQ4

8N6X-3AWW-3RHZE
ZBPK-NWHA-KX9EM
U3HD-GJCW-9ZB9R

218B-CMAD-Q242V
VG2B-EQTF-8J6YF
VU84-J8EK-9VYJQ
v1.0
1GKW-2HRM-J88UH
6RYA-DN2V-TBG3V
8GNX-A2J9-5BT2G

1FNX-6KAV-B64A1
03YH-8JR4-CXB1J
N82G-50TP-M7QH8

10T0-EH33-H0H0G
A81E-Q7GH-GAJ4W
EG5R-K99Y-KPEW8

AVQ4-795W-J1TDM
X4CG-TR6U-R6QE2
WKWK-26WX-48NRU
PAL
2ZV3-DGPM-CN3HC
QHXM-KR41-JTGUX
FRZA-XZNG-4CENW

Z65X-Y9UT-CQB65
Q302-FUQN-U9WGM
QD14-92EZ-MCXJQ

YYG2-MPZT-668HQ
D61A-FBM1-4JZM3
XP4E-AZAY-NHM0U

JK28-ENMV-HGRZG
XY5Z-R96R-N8BVA
PNCQ-QJXB-BQ2UC :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Darkness is Enternal said:
Anyone know how to use the clone codes? i really need to no.
Depends on the version.
Codes are here http://arcentral.net/ssbm/SSBM.html
v1.2 you just put in the code and that's it. v1.1 there's one code that's given but to use the other codes you need to get a program that can encrypt it. v1.0 all need to be encrypted.
Event match 50 4x clones
Biggest possible character, 5x Giga Bowser with super mushroom.
Just thought I'd post those.

primusfan

Smash Ace
Shaolin-Ninja said:
Where can I get AR?
If you have a Circuit City in your area, get it there. I got mine there BRAND NEW for $19.99. If you don't have one around, go to Wal-Mart or something. Everywhere besides Circuit City, its $29.99

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
anybody know the code to make sandbag a pichu clone?
I wonna see him break out and fight back again this time without using mind controll powers

Lishy

Smash Journeyman
Eek A Mouse said:
It's the Moveswap code Lishy is after, it lets a player use their opponents moves. It's on arcentral forums.
FOR THE GAWD ****ED F***EN LAST F***EN TIME WHEN I REGISTER I SAIS MY PASSWORD IS ALWAYS WRONG,I DONT GET THE EMAIL OF ACVTIVATION AND JUST INCASE THE FUROMS IS SO F***ED UP IT GIVES ME WRONG PASSWORD I CANT VIEW IT

Y ARE ALL OF U SO BLIND I KEEP ASKING FOR A ACC AND THE GOD ****ED F***EN ADMIN DONT GIVE A **** I CANT REGISTER >xo

Top Bottom