• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Action Replay Discussion / Q&A

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Samus's bomb's=pikachu's thunder
W29E-N8XJ-QJX3G
Y736-HBBF-8MZAK

Zelda's side B=Staryu star
9DNV-Y9MV-AMFRR
W7TJ-DAGN-CZ4PZ

Mario's fireballs=Target
B175-D4HG-FNAHN
7Q38-WB6F-U5CWC

Peach's toad=Snorlax
BTJX-MMH8-5WT3E
Z94R-1M1N-C752Z

Bowser breath=food
BUFG-PDQ6-NWV83
YT0Z-DWPV-8B025

Ness's Bat=Mario's Cape
1MGN-ZNH9-N7UEG
FH1U-6V9R-3NDNT
confusing. is, ie, ness's bat a cape, or is cape a baseball bat?

EDIT: Kinopio???? huh?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Mars- if you can't find it, it hasn't been made yetfor that version. deal with it. no one is gona look for you, if you can't find it, deal with it

annoying, ness's backgets repaced with a cape, simple as that.

it's not debug mode.

Gravity

Smash Ace
does anyone have a code that makes a character have the darkness or fire effect always on?

thanks in advance

Gravity

Smash Ace
i have 1.2 and i dont think thats for 1.2, because it said "Wrong game" or something like that, so is there one for 1.2?

Eaode

Smash Champion
you enter them in the AR "keyboard", and you can get almost anything.

Sorry flamestar, I've removed the codes that crashed and put notes by them.

You guys might wanna try this out:

Links bombs=bobombs
1KXT-PYX9-XBGG1
PQTY-A874-7K8ND

It has bugs, but it's fun as hell. Sometimes they will inflate to gigantice proportions, and they wil slide on te stage when thrown. The are INVINCIBLE, as in they will not be destroyed unless thrown of the stage or allowed to dissappear like regular items. If you throw them downward the will stay there and attack opponents who touch them (Perfect edgeguard btw) If you group them together, they will constantly hit eachother until the dissapear or are thrown off stage, if they fall off the stage together, they might stay in the air hitting eachother. dont worry though, it will eventually resolve itself. plus its fun to knock someone into that, its sort of like the black hole, except it doesnt suck you in (and its temporary)

Missiles=freezies
KK46-KEFK-Z9PHY
P6H9-3B7N-BEN34

Samus bombs=mines
JG81-FHV3-VH14Z
P48T-X679-7Y90H

These do NOT do anything at all except look funny, not even attack. Used for asthetic purposes only.

EDIT: Sorry, I always forget. these are version 1.2

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
Pit 42 said:
I have a question about actionreplay codes. How do you enter them in, and what kinds of things will you get if you use it?
you get what ever you put into them.
read the first page, about half way down.

Gravity said:
i have 1.2 and i dont think thats for 1.2, because it said "Wrong game" or something like that, so is there one for 1.2?
that was for 1.0. i don't see it anywhere for 1.2, nor any code you might want that's simular. Just have to wait to see if someone will make it

Eaode said:
you enter them in the AR "keyboard", and you can get almost anything.

Sorry flamestar, I've removed the codes that crashed and put notes by them.
postnig versions help too.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Eaode: what version are those for?

OMFG, link's bomb=electrode is so fun, i might make a vid. im thinking "Suicide Bomber: a Link AR Comedy"

WHAT'S KINOPIO

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
Cool codes, here's a few I wanna' try...

V1.2

Sumus bomb=Yoshi egg(Flawless)
VY9B-R58B-NB3KJ
08D6-NAGG-22HKR

Climber ice=Freezie(Creates dead images of freezies, at least it never crashes)
XVMY-3KG9-C7R92
1P2V-R3KN-P4VQE

Climber frost=Bowzer flame(Crashes)
JV07-8GMP-5ZXAW
84HT-7Y9H-RFKZR

Peach toad=Blastoise water(Works, but it's pretty weird)
AVQY-JBUH-AE22N
Q2TY-BPCU-FQ5R1

Link bomb=Milk(Crashes)
35MB-D3JN-EN190
TEMK-CTDX-FQTAV

Ness bat=Sword(Flawless, just makes the bat look like a beam sword)
QZ5Y-1J6T-6X2JA
G7Z7-PWWY-9BQXJ

gigayoshi

Smash Journeyman
I found a switch moves code at arcentral.net, what exactly does it do? I mean as in are all the graphics the same just with different attacks?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Flamestar666 said:
there is 3, stop spreading false information

and it's in japanese because you didn't set your language to english.
QFT and lol.

any news on combinations with mocveswap that automatically freezes?

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I have a video on my PC of moveswap, it basically gives any character a different characters moves. The video I have is of Bowser with CF's moveset. It looks like Falcon climbed into a giant Bowser suit.

Anyways I have a problem: I just bought my AR Max today, I've erased the previous SSBM data on there since that was for 1.0 and I'm using PAL. Now, I've tried Arcental.net, sssbm.detstar.com, Gamefaqs, Codejunkies.com and this thread to find the correct Debug Menu and Master code codes and each time I press done agfter entering the codes it comes up with an error message saying:

' Code is for a different Game '

I've tried each and every code thee times and checked it each time after every line to make sure it is correct and I can guarantee you I've followed the instructions correctly. Why is this happening and how do I get it to work?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
if you do debug replaces training code, does debug replace it forever?

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
BloodBowler said:
I have a video on my PC of moveswap, it basically gives any character a different characters moves. The video I have is of Bowser with CF's moveset. It looks like Falcon climbed into a giant Bowser suit.

Anyways I have a problem: I just bought my AR Max today, I've erased the previous SSBM data on there since that was for 1.0 and I'm using PAL. Now, I've tried Arcental.net, sssbm.detstar.com, Gamefaqs, Codejunkies.com and this thread to find the correct Debug Menu and Master code codes and each time I press done agfter entering the codes it comes up with an error message saying:

' Code is for a different Game '

I've tried each and every code thee times and checked it each time after every line to make sure it is correct and I can guarantee you I've followed the instructions correctly. Why is this happening and how do I get it to work?
do a restore on the hardware, that will bring it back. i suggest you do not erase the games off the list.

what version are you using?

and annoying. no, it's not permanant.. no code is permanent with AR, because it can't change the memory of the disc because it's read only.

BloodBowler

Smash Ace
I'm using PAL and AR version 1.14. But I fixed that probs now, but thanks for the support anyways. One other thing though: Sometimes when I turn off my SSBM, I'll come back to it later and startup my AR but then I find that SSBM and all the codes for it are gone and I have to restore. I didn't delete them so why are they gone?

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
BloodBowler said:
I'm using PAL and AR version 1.14. But I fixed that probs now, but thanks for the support anyways. One other thing though: Sometimes when I turn off my SSBM, I'll come back to it later and startup my AR but then I find that SSBM and all the codes for it are gone and I have to restore. I didn't delete them so why are they gone?
might be the memory card is bad, you should contact codejunkies.
tell them the memory card doesn't save cheats,.and they shoul; replace it.
http://www.codejunkies.com/

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
ugh. what i meant to say is if you use debug replaces training, will it replace training ON THAT MEMORY FILE forever?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
but...why would be the point of that code, why not just use debug code?

offtopic: does anyone havre codes for DDR: MM?

back on topic: so there are no codes that stay on ur memory that dont come with AR?

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
nothing will save except all characters, and all trophies.... and amythign else of that sort...

the point of it is that with that code, it lets you do regular matches and play normally.
and whern you decide to use debug, it's avalible in the place if training mode.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
uh...ok...sure....is it possible to change a code fromat-- nevermind, that would be meddling with the disc.
so theoretiacally, you can make a super comp?--wait, stupid question.
Never Mind!!!!!

more off topic than ever: everybody here watch The Kingdom Hearts Chronicles 1.3! or else!

on topic...is it THEORECTICALLY posible to change stages entirely, i.e, make FD x2 long, etc.?

Eaode

Smash Champion
Well, AR can only mess with variable in the game coding, so the "sonic" icon would have to take the place of another, wouldn't it? And "sonic" wouldn't be able to have his own moves at all. And yeah, even that would be a 500+ line code. (note all this blabber is theoretical.)

I need that debug=training code. sometimes when I don't wanna do crazy stuff, i'd like to have it normal, so i dont have to set up debug, but then I sparatically want to do some outrages ****.

I have a problem with inputting my codes, and i want to know if this happenns to anyone else, and how i can possibly fix it. Sometimes, when I enter cods and such, my +pad movements don't even register as button presses. I have to juggle the control stick sometimes up to ten minutes to get the D-pad to work, and sometimes it will stop working again! It's so annoying, because using the control stick to enter codes is so annoying and hard to control. Can anyone help?

Flamestar666

Smash Lord
ok...
1. The debug replaces training is on page 1, but only for 1.0
2.If the D-pad isn't working, these are the possible senarios.

a. You're using a wavebird. if you are using a wave bird, you have press a button at the G logo start up for it to work properly.
b. you have an old controller. it is said that really old controllers stop working. unplug it and plug ut back in, that should fix it.
c. you need a new AR disc. It's probably old, buggy, and need a new one...
Code:
Q: How do I get the Version 1.07 disc my GameCube PowerBoard requires?

A: If you have purchased our GameCube PowerBoard and would like to use this with your GameCube Action Replay to enter new codes easily, just send your old v1.06 disc in to the address below, along with a copy of your PowerBoard receipt showing it was purchased within the last 90 days, and a letter explaining you want the FREE upgrade and your return address. We will send the new v1.07 disc to you FREE OF CHARGE .
http://www.codejunkies.com/

Top Bottom