• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Anyone want to come over for Smash/general hanging out over the break? Movies? Rhythm Heaven? Slumber party where we give each other makeovers?

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Something next week should be good for me.

I've been really getting into Melee. I really just want to defeat Joe's Falco on a consistent basis :p

By the way, Rhythm Heaven was so good at Kiet's Smash thing a while ago. You totally missed it Rose, but we all pretty much cracked up laughing playing the wrestling game. Good times were had.

(actually you might have been there)

cheese619

Smash Ace
I'm in favour of smash, movies and whatnot. Next week plz, let me know when you're free Roaz :D
Scabe melee is the best, I'm glad you're getting into it.
Jon.... come to things.

nicD

Smash Rookie
Hi all, I'm Nic.

Pretty keen on ANU smash, possibly weekend meetups.
Been playing by myself a lot, mostly P:M, some Brawl, no Melee.
Pretty trash, would like to get better, CPUs aren't too much fun after a while.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Hey Nic!

Yeah we'd love to have you at some meets, Rose (Tiger Shark) or I will post in the thread when the next meet is. We play all the smash games and we're all pretty chilled so it'd be great to have more new people to the scene.

CPUs =___= are no fun.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Welcome Nic!
Next meet is on Sunday, scrubs. Probably early afternoon or morning; depends when unreon decides to rack off back to Dubbo. I haven't practiced Melee at all. :roll:
We can organise some other kind of social event later in the week (omg slumber party xoxo)
Also I WAS AT KIET'S HOUSE THAT ONE TIME SCABE YOU IDIOT. That wrestling game is the best thing since sliced bread.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I might not be able to make it on Sunday as I think I have work till about 6 and I'm pretty much broke at the moment, so I really can't skip it.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
:C
We could play some Melee at/after the birthday thing, since unny will be around. Also would you be able to bring your CRT to the party on Sunday Joe? We're in need of a TV.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Ahhhhh sorry Jon, we met up for games but it was totally unplanned and also in the middle of the night.

Still, thanks Luke, VK and Joe (and unreon) for the impromptu ice cream and 1am Sunday Morning Roaz on the weekend. It really put me in a good mood. And I think I'm slowly becoming less terrible at Melee.

Anyway, I have thing in Sydney this weekend (April 13th-14th) so I can't host :C
...unless anyone's keen to go to Sydney with me.

SummonerAU

Smash Lord
don't report me joe I'd have to report you back and the mods will get mad again

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Tom can you stop posting in this thread before I figure out a way to make you stop.
Imagine all the pain and suffering on everyone else that would be YOUR FAULT for that.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Anyone want to come over to my place and play some Smash this week? Any day that you're free should be good. However many people come is good too. I want to play some of my Brawl Link and Melee Peach. Let me know if you can or can't!

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
aksdfjhskdf I already have three things planned for Wednesday. If you guys meet up in the evening, I should be able to make it although I might be a little late.
And may or may not need a lift. Man, I should really learn to drive.

We should pitch your Melee Peach against my suicidal Sheik.
And I want to see more of dat sexy Link

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Sorry for the late reply. I'd love to host, but it turns out most of my house is being replaced with tiles instead of carpet. This is what my room looks like at the moment:
. Actually that's just in the living area where all the stuff from my room has been moved to.

So there's pretty much no space for anything.

But yes we have to try and get something together before we're all too busy for each other. Can anyone host?

EDIT: Screw the mess it's not like no one cared when we were at Luke's house :p , meet at my place tomorrow or Friday? Since tonight, I have Korean on. Preferably during the day since at night my mum will be home and she'll complain to me about bringing people over when my house is a mess. :p

cheese619

Smash Ace
gj scabe you're the f***ing best. If the meet is tomorrow during the day I can offer lifts to anyone who wants one.

Also Scabe I didn't know you were studying Korean, that language is hard as ****.

Silfa

Smash Ace
Sounds good scabe! I won't have a car tomorrow but I'm happy to bus over. If someone is willing to pick me up from Belco or something so I don't get lost, but I should be able to figure it out otherwise.

:009:

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Ooo! Might be able to make it, although I'm heading to Sydney tomorrow afternoon because it turns out my Sydney thing is over Friday-Saturday as opposed to Saturday-Sunday. A lift would be excellent; I'll let you guys know whether or not I have time to attend. Will Kevlar be there too?

nicD

Smash Rookie
Scabe, that textbook is familiar, are you in COMP1100?

I'd love to meet you all (and play smash), but I probably won't be able to make anything any time soon as I'm snowed under with assignments and other commitments. ._.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Hey guys! Meet's at 1pm, I keep using some app called Cold Turkey which pretty much shuts me off of Facebook/Smashboards/bombmakingsites so my responses are late, easy fix though. Hope you guys read that in time.

Yeah nicD I'm in Comp1100. Are you in it this year? I'm really bad in it... Speaking of assessment, I have heaps to do as well, but I just keep watching Daria. I've basically almost finished the whole series. This how I spend my valuable time.

Kevlar might be there depending on what time he comes home from school. So yeah like I said my house is messy but I have the equptment for 2 setups. Also we can break things up and try out some WiiU.

:003:

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Yeah it was heaps of fun. Definitely should start of with Melee next time, I just can't get enough of that game and my Peach needs way more practice, probably more tech skill wise. Still not too confident with my movement.

Good to see everyone slowly improving as we played it.

Also Jon are you alive? Did you make it back home safely?

Silfa

Smash Ace
I can confirm that I am alive. It was really fun, but man am I bad. Improving is exciting though.

I might be able to host something tomorrow if anyone is interested.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Normally I'd be down for smash but I've neglected so much uni work this holidays that I won't be free for smash until next week.
D:

Also Rose your store is looking sick. =]

Top Bottom