• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Throwback

Smash Lord
Hmm no meet this weekend guys. Luke is in Hunter Valley and I'm out of town as well. Unless you guys organise something between yourselves.

Throwback

Smash Lord
And since I'm on a roll...who's keen for the Sydney tournament on Sunday 14 June? We already have an ACT crew of Luke, Jambo, Zier & I, but can squash 1 more in the car or split to 2 cars if more ppl want to come. Saying this I realise that the only 2 real possibles are John & Satra. How about it guys, you keen?

Silfa

Smash Ace
I'm definitely interested in going on the 14th, but I'm no sure whether I'd be able to at this point. I've got a heap of work to do over the next few weeks. I reckon I can probably get away with one day though.

I'll try and get back to you in a few days or something I suppose.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
do we have 2 cars to split to?
and zier may or may not be working so he'd not confirmed yet

Silfa

Smash Ace
I've found out that I've got a whole lot more work than I originally though I did. So, looks like there's only a very slim chance of me being able to make it this weekend. Bloody school. :/

I guess there's always a next time.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
I can probably actually make saturday, for once, depends how late my cramming for vectors and physics goes, but hey, whats sunday for...

Edit: no problem throwback, I'm not really good enough for that tourney anyway, nvm that I dont have the time to spare a whole day, fencing and whatnot.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
oh you fence luffy? you should talk to tedeth, he's a fencer, I'm even gone with him to watch one of his fencing tournaments, he pwns **** up son.

he's won lots of stuff like an act open tourney or something.

Throwback

Smash Lord
Ok tomorrow is confirmed @ my place from 7pm. Jambo's coming, Luke's coming, and hopefully Luffy & Zier are coming. Satra & John you guys are welcome of course.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
I'll be working, so unless one of you guys is willing to give me a lift to the Australian War Memorial from Isaac's in time for my shift (2145hours), I'll have to sit that one out.

Don't miss me too much, sweetheart.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
Luke always told me 'if you don't have a funny comeback, don't say anything'.
then why did you?

anyways you guys up for smash saturday night again? mine or isaac's?
jon and satra you guys should come, I know wifi tourneys are fun too but who doesnt love the banter that goes on between zier and isaac :)

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
I'm good for a saturday, although two wiis would be cool :p (from the guy with none). anyways, could I bring along a friend? and could he get immunity from punches in the face (D3).
Thanks alot for the book recommendations throwback, sorry about causing 20 minutes of awkwardness :p.

Silfa

Smash Ace
lol wifi. My plans for saturday fell through and I just played wifi all night instead.

I'll try and make it this saturday if I can organise getting myself there. I'll bring my wii along if I do come.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lol wifi. My plans for saturday fell through and I just played wifi all night instead.

I'll try and make it this saturday if I can organise getting myself there. I'll bring my wii along if I do come.
yeah I know, must as I hate wifi it was good to see you and scabe repping it up, I was hopeing for the finals to be between you too but scoot's like guess what, ftilt to the face.
next time eh?

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
the plan is saturday night at my house or your house
the plan furthur extends to silfa ****** scoot and DJ Browny on wifi.
I know he can do it, anyways enough fanboyism aside,
your call isaac, can you do it at yours or should we do it at mine? (and you ***s better not make a sexual joke out of that, thats my job)

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
ok so my house sat night 7pm till whenever k go.

also user whose name I wont mention to prevent it from being 3 posts in a row, its cause your a forum ***** like me

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
so luffy and silfa - maybe
me
zier
isaac

if we want I could arrange for rein to come too although he might turn around and say "get ****ed I'm playing gears"
I sent satra a msg and josh js will be dropping by for a bit too. fun fun

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
:( get better soon isaac, just isnt the same without you :(

except now we can play melee without you getting pissed :)

Throwback

Smash Lord
who wants to do this saturday night? I think Luke's in the US of A, so anything happening will be at my place. I'll talk to jambo & zier since they don't really check this.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
lol :p, have an entourage yet?

and I'm good for tonight if things are happening, no movie of note parents havent seen yet so they can drive

Throwback

Smash Lord
Double posting but it's ok - I'm filling in for Luke while he's away :p

Anyway for something different I am going to host a meet during saturday. Starts @ 10am, goes till around 4 (or 5 or 6 or whenever....).

So far I have Jambo & zier confirmed. You young whipper-snappers should try and make it :)

edit: I'm open to suggestions for lunch.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I love you guys, cant wait to get back, I'm getting mega ***** here in america, like so *****.

more ***** than a hot misty cosplayer at a pokemans convetion.

Top Bottom