• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

Toby.

Smash Master
Zier your corrections show a lot of basic misunderstandings that make me chuckle every time you 'fix' a post.

I'm assuming that your poor improvements are simply trolling.

If you actually believe in the corrections you're supplying, do yourself a favor and brush up on your English skills. I suggest reading Strunk and White's "Elements of Style", or George Orwell's "Politics and the English Language".

In other news: you Canberra folk are all great! Come to Sydney sometime <3

tedeth

Smash Master
So I just watched Luke's match against Corpse...

Seems like he needed me yelling at him to stay on the stage in that first game...

You could have won that match Luke. I think you were trying to break his spirit so badly that your spirit broke...

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I liked how I ran off to do a bair stage spike, but somehow ended up doing a forward air...

Throwback

Smash Lord
Zier your corrections show a lot of basic misunderstandings that make me chuckle every time you 'fix' a post.

I'm assuming that your poor improvements are simply trolling.

If you actually believe in the corrections you're supplying, do yourself a favor and brush up on your English skills. I suggest reading Strunk and White's "Elements of Style", or George Orwell's "Politics and the English Language".

In other news: you Canberra folk are all great! Come to Sydney sometime <3
wow that's the harshest post I have ever seen Toby make. And it's still pretty nice lol.

Btw, I can't come to anything tonight, stupid rl getting in the way :(

Silfa

Smash Ace
I've been sick the last few days and I'm not really getting any better, so count me out for anything today. I've got essays to do too. :(

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
guess theres no meet tonight then...
I've been thinking about it fts, but before I do you should come to things, I have a better attendance rate then you and your live near everything!

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Here's a list of people who have been trolled by my posts in the past few days:
Luke (mega-trolled)
Isaac (proxy-trolled)
Toby (even though he realized he was I was trolling, he still managed to get trolled enough to post an angry post)
Drews0 (I don't even know who he is, and he still got trolled)

I love all you guys. :3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I wouldnt bother with him toby, he thinks he trolled everyone when he really didnt, he's just bored and sad that no-one wants to hang out with him.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
So I'm free all day Friday and Saturday, while Sunday I have work 10 to 2. Meet on one of those or all those days? :bee:

Edit: Also I find it cool that some people drop in to say something in this thread :)

Throwback

Smash Lord
I thought we could do a meet at my place during the day sat, if everyone is keen? House will be empty till about 6pm.

Otherwise I can do friday night at mine or sat night at luke's.

Silfa

Smash Ace
I can most likely do friday night and mayybe saturday night. I'd love a daytime meet, but I just have too much school work to do at the moment.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
same problem as silfa :s, psych report,english and music, which will probs take all weekend, so afraid I can only do sat night :s,

on a more joyful note, one of my friends took a small ecstasy pill at a rave :p
oh wait xD
no seriously, they're fine but it was hilarious, katzen, you should try it, itll make you better than number one :p

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
"a heavy baseline is my kind of silence" [quote from song]

i love getting my breath blown away with a heavy baseline, the seriously loud ones=death to ears but enjoyable at the same time ( last time i took my camera, the base distorted the image)

FML: HSC english paper 2 tomorrow

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
xD, that would look soo cool :p,
i have a wierd extra bone in my chest that vibrates like crazy all the time, its creepy :p
did you keep the pic O.o? I am highly admiring

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
nah, camera got busted after one of the DJs decided to ride the crowd in an inflatable boat, fell near to me and some guys elbow took the camera out

taken off their website, camera to the left is mine :p

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
ten Exclamations of pure awesome giuggles for you :p
thats so cool xD

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Seems like both nights Friday/Saturday is good for all of us. Too bad Luke seems to be dead in this thread even though he's been posting everywhere. (That's right, I can stalk too :p)

So I'm not sure if Friday is possible on short notice, but it seems like an easy possibility with everyone being free so I'm hoping there'll be one. :)

Even though Luke is a great leader for the ACT smash scene, I find that we all rely on him too much (mostly me) and that usually in a situation where Luke is away, we end up not doing anything (again mostly me). To combat this, I'll try my best to go out of my way to meets. 3, 2, or 1 people available for Brawl won't even matter. I'll even driving to Isaac's for once! :eek:

So I think on a weekly basis, we should let everyone know when they'll be free throughout the week. During the days/nights etc.

So next Monday I'll have off, Thursday I'll have off.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
what are you talking about, I'm a terrible leader

anyways you guys are fine to do friday night if you want but I wont be able to make it, I might be able to make saturday during the day but I wont be able to do saturday night, so really the only free day for me is sunday, but if everyone is happy with a different day I dont mind missing out.

Scabe

Successful Businessman
Who's in for Friday night at Isaac's? If Friday is a yes, PM your address please. ;)

And maybe Saturday night at Silfa's if his parents allow him. :lick:

I might be able to give Luffy a ride there and back since he lives pretty close to me only if your up for some. I'm hoping for at least four people for both nights so I can practice some double strats with Silfa. ;)

Not a hundred percent if I can make it though with my mom and all but I'll try my best. :urg:

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
Busy Luke is busy.

I'm not sure if I'll be able to do anything this weekend. Definitely not tonight, I've got Redhead down for the weekend, and I'm not sure if hanging out and playing Nintendo (awesome) was what she had in mind.

I'd like for her to meet you guys though, so if you lot confirm a time and place I'll see if she's interested. :]

Send me a text with details, 3.14-saac. And Luffy, stop turning up to meets high, you stoner.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
looks like I picked a great weekend to be too busy for you guys, dont wanna put up with that ****.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
looks like I picked a great weekend to be too busy for you guys, dont wanna put up with that ****.
It's true, redheads are naturally opposed to one another.

Competition for shade and sunscreen is fierce.

<3

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I was talking about you actually, she just tops off the whole fail package.

bet isaac is pissed

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
nah you better same them for le red *****

wow I cant believe they censored that word. what a bunch of soft *****

Throwback

Smash Lord
I don't understand why I am pissed...

Satra my address is 10/42 Kenyon cct Monash, pretty sure Jambo will make it tonight so that will be >=4. We wanna practise our doubles too so will be good.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
le is french, and ***** is obscenity's, learn some comprehension skills please.

isaac you will be pissed because zier has a new lover, I thought you'd get that one.

Top Bottom