• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official [ACT] Thread: Dancing Blade Aug 18th, Ultimate Wednesday Nights!

cheese619

Smash Ace
Hey guys. I'm a Lucario main from QLD and I might be moving to the ACT between now and the end of the year. I think I should start posting here to get to know you guys.

I'v been told I'm getting good. I recently got 5th and 4th at my last two tournaments so I hope that holds weight.
Cool BC it's always good to have more smash players, I look forward to playing you if in fact you do move to Canberra.

Karnu

yaylatios.gif
NNID
Karnuu
3DS FC
3952-7040-9841
Cool BC it's always good to have more smash players, I look forward to playing you if in fact you do move to Canberra.

It'll be good to play you if so! I'll keep you guys up to date if I decide to come or not. I will for sure come with them if I can find somewhere to get agistment for my two miniature horses. A fresh start from QLD sounds nice. Will miss the Brisbane guys and LANsmash though :(

bacon has the Atyeo seal of approval, whatever thats worth
Sounds like its worth a lot <3

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys. I'm a Lucario main from QLD and I might be moving to the ACT between now and the end of the year. I think I should start posting here to get to know you guys.

I'v been told I'm getting good. I recently got 5th and 4th at my last two tournaments so I hope that holds weight.
Another Lucario?
WAR.

cheese619

Smash Ace
Sonic can no longer wavedash out of his down b in the new project m build. Nor can he charge it forever. Get rekt sanic.

cheese619

Smash Ace
is it me or has MK's down b inherited the brokenness of sonic's down b. that move looks useful like 113% of the time.
It does look ridiculously useful. Hopefully it's not as bull**** as Sonic. It would be ironic though if MK was broken in Project M.

cheese619

Smash Ace
I have no car at the moment so I'm doomed to forever work until I have enough money to buy a new car. Want to play wifi? (Oh God no)

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Took some time to get a few things sorted out but it seems like I'm slowly getting back on my feet and adjusting to life here :).

Does discussion mostly happen in this thread or is there a Facebook group that I'm not yet aware of?

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Took some time to get a few things sorted out but it seems like I'm slowly getting back on my feet and adjusting to life here :).

Does discussion mostly happen in this thread or is there a Facebook group that I'm not yet aware of?
Our meets are announced here.

ACT Smash has a facebook group, which includes ACT players from Smashboards plus some casual players (mostly friends who enjoy Smash); we try to announce meets there when we remember and have room for casuals. Not a lot of discussion happens there.

A combined New South Wales + Canberra facebook group was made rather recently and includes most players from ACT and NSW. It hasn't been used for much thus far.

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Also there may not be meets for a little while because our usual spot (my house) is having its bathrooms smashed to bits. Anyone else feel like hosting?

Scabe?

zApollo

Smash Ace
I would offer to host meets but unfortunately I'm too far away from anyone. I don't know how to organise venues and stuff with ANU, Tiger would be the best person to ask I think.

Is Tin Man the guy from Canada who BC was talking about? I wonder if he knows MonkeyBear (eric).

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Do I get to sleep with Rose yet

last time I tried she stayed up all night cutting things

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I would offer to host meets but unfortunately I'm too far away from anyone. I don't know how to organise venues and stuff with ANU, Tiger would be the best person to ask I think.

Is Tin Man the guy from Canada who BC was talking about? I wonder if he knows MonkeyBear (eric).
I probably am the guy from Canada that BC was talking about :p.

not far enough away imo.

anyways, dont you mean luke would be the best person to ask

So you've hosted tournaments in the past, or at least know of some commercial space that can be used?

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
I quit playing for a while...a long while 0_0, I regret not staying in touch with yahs! I'm here to stay this time though and I'm pumped to really get into it all man :)

Tiger Shark

Smash Journeyman
Rad tournament today dudes.

Hey guys :) I'm moving to Bathurst CSU Feb next year, call me silly lol, but does that happen to encompass Canberra at all?
Bathurst oh my god and I thought Canberra was nowhere
jk welcome (back); nice of you to come play Smash with us

Move to ACT not looking likely anymore.

Parents have secure jobs now.
"What's the matter, scared?"

PaulieProcket

Smash Cadet
Thanks for hosting the tour Tin man :) it was good fun and I'm glad I got to meet and play a lot of new people! Oh and not to mention for being good company and letting us stay a few nights at yours haha! Oh yer someone add me to the skype group to plz fanks.
ps: whereabouts will the recordings be uploaded? I'd love to watch the games again.

Top Bottom