• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Act 3 Clear!!: Sonic Tournament Results & Discussion Thread

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Updated the archive.

Oh, and I'm going to start using the collapse tag for the results. It feels much more neat and takes up less "space".

I'm probably going to use this for the Winning Steak Cinemas as well, so...yeah.

Trent

Smash Champion
Plane tickets are purchased, so I'm for sure going to Hobo. Hype?

Joker's Monthly #16
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=176740
February 13th
Out of 34
9th - Trent(Sonic)

The links results will be up by tomorrow so you'll have to give it a bit.

Winner's Bracket:
Lost to Missouri Moe(MK)

Loser's Bracket:
Beat James(Tink / Ike)
Beat Steeler(Wario / PT)
Beat Breezy(Ganon)
Lost to Missouri Moe(MK) again..

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Don't forget Doubles Results Trent.

Double Sonic, team "Where's Tails?"

Coincidentally lost to team double Fox.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Quick question. Did the collapse tags stop working for you guys? They suddenly won't work anymore when I try to use them.

A little help?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
SoniKupo, do you know who I can get in contact with about this? It's annoying me.

___X___

Smash Lord
Well guys, back in utah!! (finally)

Cali gave me so much training and I didn't lose a single set in utah. took first in singles and in doubles (with my brother) I also won some money matches hahahaha
And there was a Brawl+ tournament also and i got first.

I'll post results up laterrrrr.

THIS SONIC IS ON FIRE AND WON'T STOP!!!!!! :)

<3

DZLE

Smash Master
Well guys, back in utah!! (finally)

Cali gave me so much training and I didn't lose a single set in utah. took first in singles and in doubles (with my brother) I also won some money matches hahahaha
And there was a Brawl+ tournament also and i got first.

I'll post results up laterrrrr.

THIS SONIC IS ON FIRE AND WON'T STOP!!!!!! :)

<3
You didnt take first last night though :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So, I just heard from a certain source that Bionic, Speed, and Shado aren't going to HOBO23, and that X was most likely not gonna go due to money issues.

Anyone of those names like to elaborate on the going ons? I'm only going to HOBO23 BECAUSE you guys were going.

I'd like to know what's going on. It'll save me money to not go and prepare for WHOBO2 if you guys aren't gonna go, which is why I'm curious.

Please notify me ASAP.

___X___

Smash Lord
You didnt take first last night though :p
Because i had to go to SCARY KIDS SCARING KIDS!!!!!!!!! BEST CONCERT EVER!!!!!

BUT if i would have stayed...... well you know what would have happened ;) Ily dzle.

and espy. i was planning on going, the problem is i just can't really get there... im like super poor (as always) no one is willing to give me a ride and i have no money for a plane. BUTTT i might be able to go if my awesome pay check gets in before march. and its gonna be lots O MONAYYYYYYYYYYYY <3

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
It was apparently a chain of fail. Speed was going so as a rival I was gonna go and settle our rivalry among other good sonics. But he could only go if bio went I guess. And for some reason bio couldn't go. So speed couldn't go. And me going alone seems kinda lame. No one else in md/va is tryna go. And Malcum McNuty says he has school like a loser or sum bull. And my folks aint too fly with me headin down there without one other person. But we don't kno final details yet. And if hobo is a no go for me then whobo is guarenteed. It was one or the other. So glad I didn't buy my plane tickets earlier. I knew some **** like this would happen..it happens every trip. Like really. So whack. I wanted to see my old man in texas. I got this news hella late.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's all fine and good, X. I'm just curious.
Just keep me updated. If no Sonics are gonna go, then I'm not gonna go.

@Shadofiend: I see.

Well, if not HOBO23, try making it to WHOBO2. I'm going to that for sure, and it'd be fun seeing everyone there instead, since it'll be more than a one day thing.

And bring Bionic and Speed too.
Kuraudo is suppose to head to WHOBO2 as well. It would truly be a meeting of the four corners if X would be able to show as well.

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
I might go to whobo with malcum and this dude named tko. I'm not sure if speed's comin. I'll see. Whobo was the tourney I was originally planning to go to. More people better chance to prove myself.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Then why not just 100% call HOBO23 off if WHOBO2 will obviously be a better experience?

The way it looks, the Sonic mains are jumping out of HOBO23 attendance.
I'll probably just not go either then. I'd rather spend two days with my children and steak brethren than just one measly day.

infomon

Smash Scientist
They stopped working for me too.

@Infzy: This http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=266067 (The bottom part of the OP where it says "Other stuff")
[collapse="lolz"]test one[/collapse]

test two

Yeah, I got nuthin'. Even when I quote ppl who used that tag properly, it doesn't work.

Either it's been disabled for new posts, or you need special permissions to use it, afaict.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That's a shame, really. Those tags really did a great job at compressing information.
Perhaps we should contact a mod for clarity?

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
SoniKupo, do you know who I can get in contact with about this? It's annoying me.
*is late*

No idea sorry. Maybe ask the admins? Or here?

The collapse tabs are still fine working in your Video Thread though. I guess it's best not to edit them for now.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I might go to whobo with malcum and this dude named tko. I'm not sure if speed's comin. I'll see. Whobo was the tourney I was originally planning to go to. More people better chance to prove myself.
I'm getting a check in the mail in about 15 days. Isn't it ironic I just know about this as of 30 min ago and not when I could've needed this news a week or two ago? >_&lt;

Money was the issue when my Mom changed her mind, and even when I made a point that Speed was going to help me with that, my Mom still wasn't sure.

Now that I'm expecting something...WHOBO2 is a 100% definite if I choose to go, and it's up to Speed if he wants to go or not.

[collapse="btw"]This is working in the Workshop's FAQ thread, why the heck isn't it working for you guys?

oh wait I think I know why, let me PM Chis[/collapse]

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm confoozled, Bionic.

Oh, and get Speed to go to WHOBO2. His old man wants to see him play.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Umm...sure. As long as I can get back home on time and we're 100% sure we can do this.

Bionic, are we still on for Viridian?
Sassy was talking about getting a carpool in the VGBootcamp thread, and if we can get one, then I'm sure

So...there's no explanation for the not-working collapse tags?
Not yet, though I had to link Chis to a possible explanation why it might not've worked, since virtually everyone (including the mods) had the same issue a few weeks ago

Top Bottom