• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
I was going through my images and I rediscovered this masterpiece.View attachment 252945
Da Vinci trembling right now.
You know, it's actually kinda funny that some Fast Food chains promote toys or characters that are literally the ingredients in some of their foods.

I remember McDonald's had a lot of them. Mayor McCheese, the Duck/Chicken girl who I can't help but think "Chica" was her name or something like "Ducky", and the sentient McNuggets.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
This is the problem with anime! The Smashboards writers are waiting for the Manga to catch up, so we're going maximum filler. Blatant clipshow

But you know, this reminds me of the Edea arc! Roll the tape!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I'm really enjoying this baboom character they added in the recent arc

though I'm a little worried he may a little overpowered.

He's won every single battle, and that's a bit too much imo

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Looked into the gameplay of Hellblade just in case it turned out to be something I would like. It was made by Ninja Theory after all, and I love me a good story.

And it’s a Dark Souls clone. Just like every other action game that’s popular these days. Sighs.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Now while I change my own avatar, I must ask...

Has the mud been slung yet? It's been nearly 24 hours since one of the more... mundane events of the year.
Don't know. Most I saw was mild disappointment and Twitter ****posts of people saying they were clones expecting Smash reveals.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

He's won every single battle, and that's a bit too much imo
I've read some leaks online that state Yodasumi and Edea team up to take him down.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

He always wins and that's a bit too much imo
Baboom's fine, in my opinion. Sure, he wins quite often, but that ties into his arc. While other characters (including his predecesor, Robinroot) have problems stemming from always losing, Baboom provides an interesting reversal: Baboom wins so much life has no meaning. It has potential to go bad, but it has promise and it would be foolish to assume the worst.

You want to see a real OP character? Look at Ken. While other characters had to work for his inclusion, all Ken had to do was get sponsored by both Vergeben and the Grinch, solidifying his spot. The Cacomallow ark had potential to make his character interesting, but they dropped the arc near-instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom