• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Social Thread - Please Read Last Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, that is probably what I will do.

I’m just trying to future proof as much as I can.
Fair enough. Do you know what kind of sprites you will use? There's a lot that have been made by fans, on top of official ones, so if you pull it that way, that would take some of the dev time off your hands.

nessdeltarune00

Banned via Warnings
Fair enough. Do you know what kind of sprites you will use? There's a lot that have been made by fans, on top of official ones, so if you pull it that way, that would take some of the dev time off your hands.
That is something that I will research extensively beforehand.

Are there any sites dedicated to sprite sheets that would fit this hypothetical game?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
That is something that I will research extensively beforehand.

Are there any sites dedicated to sprite sheets that would fit this hypothetical game?
Spriters Resource should have some good stuff. As should Sprite Database. If you use anything custom, you might want to ask the fan that made them. Other than that, there's plenty of official stuff you can copy and edit to flesh out whatever it is you are missing.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Asia's not a Pokemon.
I could have sworn the meme was for when you had a long list of something, but looking at other examples of it I guess its used mostly just in the context of countries.

This is why I shouldn't ****post when I'm sick.

Edit: Managed to save the meme with my awesome editing skills.
PkmnYakko.png

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I could have sworn the meme was for when you had a long list of something, but looking at other examples of it I guess its used mostly just in the context of countries.

View attachment 252973
Nah, I got the joke :yoshi:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

View attachment 252973
It worked for what you were going for. I was just making a joke about how Asia is listed as a country in the song.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
With days like these, I get relief by listening to my favorite video game ost to relax to

And of course I mean Doom 2016

giphy (3).gif

I see Mr. Skeletal back there.
Dootma
At Doot's Gate
Knee-deep in the Doot
Doot and Toot
Bone and Calcium
Cyberdoot
Bonewalker
Skeleton, Bone & Trumpets
Masterdoot

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Looking through the last few pages, now I wonder what you guys would say my archetype is.

In other news, currently shiny hunting for hopefully Growlithe or Porygon on Route 7.

Shyy_Guy595

Smash Champion
Looking through the last few pages, now I wonder what you guys would say my archetype is.

In other news, currently shiny hunting for hopefully Growlithe or Porygon on Route 7.
How coincidental. I'm shiny hunting for Growlithe as well via breeding (also perfect IVs hopefully).

Currently trying to catch Zacian with some good IVs because goddamn it I payed for a Sword Doggo and it's within my rights to actually have a good one, Game Freak.

D

Deleted member

A new day, some new ****posts! It's time for me to only do like 2 ****posts for one joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom