• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Sassy 5-5-5 Tourney: Sunday, January 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coney

Smash Master
hey Sassy, Coney

could Zant borrow your laptop ? (any of you) for recording tourney matches (during this tourney)
mine wouldn't work, my laptop is dinky and doesn't record well

sassy's is ancient and falling apart, his might work but i doubt it

I could try some optimizing, like adjusting some Windows settings or using different capture software. Some are bound to be more efficient than others, right?

GameBridge requirements
Processor: Intel Pentium 4 @ 1.3GHz
RAM: 256MB (512MB recommended)

I really love recording for youtube, youtube is just awesome to me. I'll record on anyone's laptop if it can record at all. I can take a few hits in video quality

If I can't, I guess I'll enter my first Brawl tournament since MAGFest VII (1/3/2009)

And thanks in advance to everyone trying to help me out

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
I'll see if I can get my laptop set up somewhere convenient. We'll give it a shot... cept I might need to use it for a lot of the tourney for brackets and whatnot. We'll seeeee... I'll put the address up in front.

I'll see if I can get my laptop set up somewhere convenient. We'll give it a shot... cept I might need to use it for a lot of the tourney for brackets and whatnot. We'll seeeee... I'll put the address up in front.
I've used Tio and recording at the same time a few times. It's easy ty

Also, I'll be bringing 2 TVs and a Wii with me. Can someone else bring another Wii?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
My brother is going to this and that means I MIGHT go, but only if this venue has Wi-Fi.

Can someone let me know if this venue has Wi-Fi or not? That'll determine whether I go or not.

B0NK

Smash Lord
^^^^ If you do please make it the last event, i'm not trying to stay all night lol xD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sassy, if I pay you $30, can I bring a TV/Wii and have the setup solely for myself for Wi-Fi (since Korn says this venue has Wi-Fi). The Wii at my house is in my brother's room so I'm never able to play my friends on Wi-Fi anymore and this will be my only day to play them.

Sassy I'm ****ing begging you....... I'm coming but you get $30 free if you let me have a setup for myself for Wi-Fi. If you want me to make it more than $30, let me know but hopefully still a reasonable price.

If my friends aren't online when I bring the setup, it can be used for offline/whatnot, but when they are, I demand use of the setup to play them over any other match (If $30 is not enough for this, like I said, I'm willing to pay more).

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Sassy, if I pay you $30, can I bring a TV/Wii and have the setup solely for myself for Wi-Fi (since Korn says this venue has Wi-Fi). The Wii at my house is in my brother's room so I'm never able to play my friends on Wi-Fi anymore and this will be my only day to play them.

Sassy I'm ****ing begging you....... I'm coming but you get $30 free if you let me have a setup for myself for Wi-Fi. If you want me to make it more than $30, let me know but hopefully still a reasonable price.

If my friends aren't online when I bring the setup, it can be used for offline/whatnot, but when they are, I demand use of the setup to play them over any other match (If $30 is not enough for this, like I said, I'm willing to pay more).
don't waste your money

I know it's not my money, but still lol

Oath.

Smash Ace
yeah i say let Zant record everything from now on.........cause nobody else seems to give a damn when it's not them playing. Zant doesn't play, so he's impartial.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Suddenly going to this O_O

I wanna make doubles though, could anybody pick me up?

I have a ridem but I wouldn't get there until singles started. Oh, and I need a partner :O

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Sassy, when you read this thread, can you please answer my question about the Wi-Fi setup? I don't want to have to carry a TV/Wii for no reason. I'm 100% serious about this, no trolling.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Pink I'll get you but i'm leaving around 5pm. Joe should be there too so you'll have multiple ride outlets

Edit: I'll be at your place around 11:20am, just text me your addy again I think I have it memorized but i don't think i've ever gone there during the day so my memory might be messed up a little

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
yeah i say let Zant record everything from now on.........cause nobody else seems to give a damn when it's not them playing. Zant doesn't play, so he's impartial.
I never recorded myself, FYI

However, Zant is better/faster/higher quality than I could ever be. I agree with this statement completely

Edit: Last check before I leave for church and then to pick up pink. Pink text me if you need anything or don't want me to pick you up etc., otherwise i'm gonna show up

Oath.

Smash Ace
I never recorded myself, FYI

However, Zant is better/faster/higher quality than I could ever be. I agree with this statement completely

Edit: Last check before I leave for church and then to pick up pink. Pink text me if you need anything or don't want me to pick you up etc., otherwise i'm gonna show up
Oh I know, you tried to get the vids uploaded. I thought maybe the one time I get decent vids with a good player, I could get them uploaded. Hell last time I put vids up, I had to have Poyo do it, and he did.

But really, it's been like a month so nobody really gives a **** anymore, cept people frothing over M2K vs Vinnie. -_-

Another reason why MD/VA is dying, when they do have hype tourneys, the after-tourney hype goes away due to vids not being up for ages.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
this is coney, sassy said you can bring the setup poyo

also i don't know, people upload every match they can, i haven't gotten vids from tant's still so i haven't been able to upload them. i will when i have it. i asked to be on the setup...

Oath.

Smash Ace
I feel bad for ya Kaffei. You picked a horrible, horrible time to start going to tourneys. Shoulda started in 08, C3 was like right in your neighborhood.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom