• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Question For The Melee Pros of Atl. South

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
My guess is like G & W's bucket filled with 3 fully charged PK blasts, then use it on Roy's counter (I think this is the strongest thing you can do)!!!

I'll prob test it out tomorrow, when I'm done with this test!!!

:colorful:

Frames

DI
My guess is like G & W's bucket filled with 3 fully charged PK blasts, then use it on Roy's counter (I think this is the strongest thing you can do)!!!

I'll prob test it out tomorrow, when I'm done with this test!!!

:colorful:
actually you have to have a second roy to counter the first roy's counter, THEN its the strongest non-glitch attack in melee does 386% damage get ***** whoever gets hit lmaoooo

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Kirby can flame cancel with Bowser's power in all versions, Bowser can only do it in 1.0. (It obviously made Bowser overpowered in 1.0.)

And incidentally, the Samus/Doc/Mario/I think there's a fourth? dthrow stuff on GW is the most absurd thing in this game.

I haven't been on the boards in 8 days!! >_>

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Kirby can flame cancel with Bowser's power in all versions, Bowser can only do it in 1.0. (It obviously made Bowser overpowered in 1.0.)

And incidentally, the Samus/Doc/Mario/I think there's a fourth? dthrow stuff on GW is the most absurd thing in this game.

I haven't been on the boards in 8 days!! >_>
GaW can tech the Dthrow. I find it woefully ironic that he can have that done to him in Melee but he does it to everyone in Brawl.

and Wow, I thought Kirby's Rock was unbreakable.

I wonder if Grab-release shenanigans work in Melee...

Laijin

Smash Hero
GaW can tech the Dthrow. I find it woefully ironic that he can have that done to him in Melee but he does it to everyone in Brawl.

Its called revenge. He learned from his past mistakes and adapted in brawl :O
for those of you who dont know what we're talking about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4C-0DQcoTo

F Zero

Smash Journeyman

Dude your avatar is hawt. What's her name?

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
if you get a grab on someone in teams on the edge, your team mate jabs you and the grabbed opponent goes down in a semi spike fashion

Top Bottom