• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Pichu Social thread/General Discussion.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Making a thread for general Pichu discussion. I am no Pichu player myself, I just came in to ask a quick question. Do you guys have an active mod in these forums? It says Taj but is he actually here reading all the post made by you guys? If he is then ignore the following statement. I think we should pair threads with mods that care about that forum, for example Taj is super active in the mewtwo boards. So we should give the pichu boards a mod that cares. I vote we need to make INSANE CRAZY GUY a mod for the pichu boards so that way these forums has someone who will take care of it.

Anyway the Kirby boards have this soacial thread as well I am surprised you guys do not have one so here you go ;).

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Only people I could really see becoming mods are carzy, me and t0mmy.

I don't think t0mmy really comes here anymore, though.

I'd suggest Carzy over me any day, but I'd be willing to do it if people think I should/ICG doesn't want to/etc...

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I would be willing and besides mods wish I was a mod. Because they would feel like they're in the same rank as me. Also i'd close threads epicly. But whatever.

pichu's clothing
red-ninja= harder to grab
googgles= better air game
backpack=heavier
nude= hit less because no one wants to touch naked people. WTF US

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
crazy people and pichus are pichus and people too. Just because some of us are crazydoesn't mean we are anyless it just means we hide the grape jelly.

don't tell anyone this but your LOL isn't half bad.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
You have good LOLs tell no one.

also something that works amazingly for me is to call my own moves and yell hey i'm going to space f-tilt or use use up-B and **** you.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
what's the best color for pichu ditto? grabs are important but so is not getting hit and air moves. like everything is perfectly balnced.

but I think counter
red countered by blue
blue countered by nude/green
green countered by red/nude
nude countered by red

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
if only Pichu was textured differently. I went in to create a straight jacket pichu to destroy all pichus but his entire body is just a single repeating yellow square. the most i could do to make a carzy pichu is make one eye slightly bigger : (

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I know sleepyK told me that guys have fun do whatever you want i'm to many people's hero. even my own.

see if you can make backpack pichu a terrorist

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
rofl what do you want me to do turn his back pack into a bomb? some TNT sicks too?

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Grim is mad with power stop him before he trys to use it and dies.

Sure I think you couldmade his backpack look like the CS terrorist bomb packs. give him little mark marks above and below his eyes or something funny

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Well. I'm still interested in being a mod for this board, so is Carzy obviously.
Who do you contact for that kind of thing?
Hahahaha wow, if only it were that easy.

"Hey I'll mod this board for you."
"Thanks, we've been low on mods! No one wanted to be one!"

If you just act mature enough and never troll people they give it to you. And then when you get the red name, you're set for life and can troll to your heart's content.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
you're crazy gimp. Stop worring about being a mod. really it's like me worring about getting an infaction maybe I maybe I won't.

Go back to talking about up-B why I try to ruin everything

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Hahahaha wow, if only it were that easy.

"Hey I'll mod this board for you."
"Thanks, we've been low on mods! No one wanted to be one!"

If you just act mature enough and never troll people they give it to you. And then when you get the red name, you're set for life and can troll to your heart's content.
Acting mature and not trolling?

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU

you're crazy gimp. Stop worring about being a mod. really it's like me worring about getting an infaction maybe I maybe I won't.

Go back to talking about up-B why I try to ruin everything
I only want to be a mod to get some notoriety. :p
I couldn't care less about the state of the Pichu boards.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
wow I never really cared wait the first time I got one I did i've also been banned a fair amount early on. rage lolwut?

kawaiiuguus go **** people with your pichu : P lose your mind be one of us.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Gimp has no love, soul or a heart he'll bad talk pichu with googgles and try to hurt everyone's feelings.

But really I know someone who lost their mind thanks to being a pichu main now i'm trying to help them deal with it. Pichus are crazy and i'm not talking about just me.

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
Sure I think you couldmade his backpack look like the CS terrorist bomb packs. give him little mark marks above and below his eyes or something funny
i'm giving it a shot. which one?

http://www.igniq.com/reviews/bomb code230904.jpg

http://cache.kotaku.com/assets/resources/2006/10/set_up_us_the_bomb.jpg

http://ak47-vs-m4azeri.ucoz.com/2605.jpg

and i can write anything i want where the numbers are.

and i can only change the immediate area around the eyes so be be specific if you can

TheDekuNut

Smash Journeyman
you can't change polygons so i wanted to see how it would work with one strap and only changing the hue, saturation and brightness. meh it looks kinda bland right now

i might slap on a clock and some tnt to make it more obvious what do you think?

Top Bottom