• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas M

Smash Master
*floats around*
being a ghost sucks.
imma haunt ramen.

at least this tournament has helped me to get better. for that kirbywizard, i thank you.
too bad i had to die before i got better

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
I would almost say: go zen! But then I thought that you are doing exactly the same XD

I want to read my in memorial...

Kwiz: give it also a nice title, like uhm, great Hero got stabbed in the back or something XD

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Full On Assault
To put a stop to the constant pillaging of ships that even go near the Grand isles. Zen has ordered her strong Generals to capture and execute the Pirates in control of the grand isle. Both Generals Ramen and Grey have been sent to capture and execute HoB. They took a fleet of fighters and quickly bombarded the Grand Isle. Grey and Ramen took over the southern Isle and then quickly captured all the native people. HoB quickly arrived in order to free his own people. Grey's scouts quickly spotted him and then reported to Grey. Grey in a small tank went to capture HoB. He was taken by surprise as he entered the jungle to be attacked by HoB. HoB quickly opened the tank and pulled Grey out and broke his iron foot. Before he could deal the final blow HoB was shot from behind by none other then Ramen. As HoB laid on the ground Ramen pulled out a large pistol and quickly shot HoB's legs and arms. HoB was then taken to Zen in which he was put to death in the Iron Maiden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXCB45Mfik

Yeah so HoB is dead :p

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
is forged active? can he join my team?

i dont think peachy wants to haha

or shes just not active

♡Goodness me! I'm alive! I was in the second to last chapter, remember Mr. Kirby?:dizzy:

♡It just seems that I'm inactive because I prefer not to attack anyone...but if someone attacks, I still try my hardest!

Hero of Banthum

Smash Journeyman
Full On Assault
To put a stop to the constant pillaging of ships that even go near the Grand isles. Zen has ordered her strong Generals to capture and execute the Pirates in control of the grand isle. Both Generals Ramen and Grey have been sent to capture and execute HoB. They took a fleet of fighters and quickly bombarded the Grand Isle. Grey and Ramen took over the southern Isle and then quickly captured all the native people. HoB quickly arrived in order to free his own people. Grey's scouts quickly spotted him and then reported to Grey. Grey in a small tank went to capture HoB. He was taken by surprise as he entered the jungle to be attacked by HoB. HoB quickly opened the tank and pulled Grey out and broke his iron foot. Before he could deal the final blow HoB was shot from behind by none other then Ramen. As HoB laid on the ground Ramen pulled out a large pistol and quickly shot HoB's legs and arms. HoB was then taken to Zen in which he was put to death in the Iron Maiden.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmXCB45Mfik

Yeah so HoB is dead :p
Thank you Kwiz, love you :) Good story like whole this tourney, I am looking forward to your next. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just pick 3 people at random. Whatever team has the most people from the 3 selected wins the tourney. The end. ~.~

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I could end this tourney now, by picking the top 4 people that had the most kills and the winning team could be a tie between Zen and Chock :dizzy:
That's great, say each team got ahold of nuclear weapons and they were used, the survivors live in the now zombie filled world.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'm kinda tired of fighting in this tourney and I did like, one match. If I fight PF, I'm probably going to unintentionally sandbag. >_>

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just kill everyone but zen and chok's team if we have to fight. Everyone else is pretty inactive.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i think players with the most wins/attacks should be also given credit for this tourney

not really fair that people that only fought once and didn't attack anyone get full credit if their team wins

lol bunny
sip sip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom