• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceRamen

Smash Lord
NNID
PrinceRamen
3DS FC
1590-4706-2476
I lost two sets to Ramen. That kid is good. And uses the characters I hate like Pit and Olimar >.<
and broken characters like metaknight
ggs my friend.

Bunnyma, I request an execution. I would like you to use Black Marth and kill me on the Fire Emblem stage.
I kinda feel sorry, especially because of his avatar:(

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
lol @ requesting death

are you going to give up just like that?!
I have PrinceRamen after me as well as TSM. Both have challenged me for three sets. I lost two to PR, and he's clearly better than I am. I said from the beginning that I would die by execution. I don't give up, I just know when I've been beaten.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
kwiz what about if we collect the dragonballs? According to the rules of a dragon a person can be brought back to life one time.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
I needs to fight 2Bitman, so 8Bit or Bunny needs to set me up please. Not right now, in like 4 hours, I gotta go shopping lol.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
How did half of my team get ***** already?

Scinn

The Fluffiest
NNID
BLKROCKET25
WHERE THE HELL IS 8BIT!!!!

I been waiting all day......

EDIT: if I don't get to him today then it will have to wait untill monday gonna face anther in a tournament and I also have other plans in between now and then.

Ryusuta

Smash Master
3DS FC
5000-3249-3643
I still don't get why people go invisible. What, do they think they're some sort of Internet celerities hiding from the Internet paparazzi? :ohwell:

Blazer

Smash Ace
I still don't get why people go invisible. What, do they think they're some sort of Internet celerities hiding from the Internet paparazzi? :ohwell:
-goes invisible thinking he's an internet celebrity-

-taps you on the shoulder-

I'm invisible, cause I'm awesome. -never went invisible- <_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Some people just don't like to be annoyed. I might go back to invisible, but then the few people that I genuinely like on SWF won't know I'm online. :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom