• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
I highly doubt this will go into effect.
Kwiz seems to be going for a perfect tourney in the perfect world.
You cannot rush perfection.

That being said there are also more things wrong with this idea:
All is fair in love and war; this means that the leaders and groups can take as long as they need to.
Wise decisions require time to ponder and war requires many decisions and much wisdom.
You all must have patience, for 'tis a virtue, after all.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
I highly doubt this will go into effect.
Kwiz seems to be going for a perfect tourney in the perfect world.
You cannot rush perfection.

That being said there are also more things wrong with this idea:
All is fair in love and war; this means that the leaders and groups can take as long as they need to.
Wise decisions require time to ponder and war requires many decisions and much wisdom.
You all must have patience, for 'tis a virtue, after all.
Rook to F4. Checkmate.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
Tsk Tsk yur leaders have to be a little more bossy, and you should be more bloodthirsty when it comes to following orders.

The problem with the declaring attack for 24 hours thing is someone could declare and attack and not have any of his attackers do nothing. -__-

Hm I could have it were attackers can attack as they please and leaders try to order them around, but I could see some idiot getting his country into a three front war. Thats it I will contact my members to see what we must do.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
I will not let you guys switch spots, choknater is still leader but who ever is in charge right now is telling you guys what to do. Understand

Also my avatar is the krystal king from paper mario
ive never played paper mario how is it?

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i thought blankvi was assigned as an attacker though...lol
that's what he requested

if you don't mind defending blankvi,then it's fine i guess o.o

TP

Smash Master
Fantastic, but I would get more opinion, but I give it a 10/10

Paper Mario The Thousand year Door Gets a 9/10
and Super Paper Mario an 8/10

All the Paper Mario games were good.

ALso people remember this is not a social thread.
Ewww, those ratings are off.

Paper Mario: 9/10
Paper Mario TTYD: 10/10
Super Paper Mario: 4/10

:034:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I have recieved my orders. Sorry MGW, but I must destroy your isle. We, of the tree top nation, do not like other flower based nations, Therefore, I have recieved orders to destroy your entire isle. Pick whomever you want to defend. I'll slay you all

one

by

one :mad:

Don't worry, I'm just a kid :evil:.
hahaha
This makes me smile :)

Yep and unless you have a good defender like aryman you are screwed :laugh:
:p

Also, I want to see this tourney somehow tear OTL apart, just for the lulz

Roxas M

Smash Master
it looks like the war is picking up speed now. the leaders might need some time to make alliances and stuff though. as for the flower isle, it looks like when lord stalin ordered me to attack them it made a weakness in their defences and the other teams are going to finish it. but i'm not a bloodthirsty soldier but i guess that's the fate of a soldier that lives in a communist nation.....

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
it looks like the war is picking up speed now. the leaders might need some time to make alliances and stuff though. as for the flower isle, it looks like when lord stalin ordered me to attack them it made a weakness in their defences and the other teams are going to finish it. but i'm not a bloodthirsty soldier but i guess that's the fate of a soldier that lives in a communist nation.....
ahhhh, insinuation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom