• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Lmfao. Funny convo.

I can't be bloodthirsty. I'm half cat.

Yay! I made darren smile lol.
No one is bloodthirsty after looking upon my stunningly adorable avatar >={D

@Kwiz: I think communism is the most logical approach to organized rule; however, I disapprove of it. I like to think I have choices in life, regardless of what the truth on that matter may be.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
@Kwiz: I think communism is the most logical approach to organized rule; however, I disapprove of it. I like to think I have choices in life, regardless of what the truth on that matter may be.

Roxas M

Smash Master
Well not really, and stalin did not start it if thats what your thinking.
no i'm not saying that. in good hands communism can be a good thing. also stalin may not have started communism but after the cold war it looked liked a bad idea to most people. if you know more information about it you see it's not really bad. but if you watch history shows about it most say stalin started it. in the end it's personal choice. democracy, or communism. there is another one but i don't know how to spell it.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I really agree with it I just think that the best way would be communism mixed in with a small bit of free choice. I blame the Americans as why the Russian failed. Darn Americans. hey lets take this discussion to the social thread ok.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
I really agree with it I just think that the best way would be communism mixed in with a small bit of free choice. I blame the Americans as why the Russian failed. Darn Americans. hey lets take this discussion to the social thread ok.
that hurts since im american.excuse me im goin 2 cry in the corner

:cry:ITS ALL MY FAULT!!!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
gtfo. seriously.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Well it's unacceptable to argue off topic in a tournament thread.

And besides that, since KB! has been inactive I'm giving orders for a while and have already done so.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I think you just attack whoever. Cause I've commanded Glyph to attack someone else. We discussed battle plan in VMs, but deleted them. :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Someone will PM you when they attack you right?

Also, what happens when someone attacks you? Can you set up a day to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom