• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
maybe we should all vote on who is leader for now since we dont know when he'll return >_>
i'm going to nominate myself :p lol

Roxas M

Smash Master
maybe we should all vote on who is leader for now since we dont know when he'll return >_>
i'm going to nominate myself :p lol
of course u do and every1 else is goinh 2 do the same.
i see a problem arising. the 4 members of your team will vote for themselves. after that your team will probably resort to fighting one another to see who will become leader.

blankvi

Smash Ace
take over Penta
even though i take you out all the time xD

you post more than me anyway, but you know im around

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
take over Penta
even though i take you out all the time xD

you post more than me anyway, but you know im around
i can but ima have to know what the others think
Muffinman and HOB

and i saw your invisible text._.
:mad:

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I have recieved my orders. Sorry MGW, but I must destroy your isle. We, of the tree top nation, do not like other flower based nations, Therefore, I have recieved orders to destroy your entire isle. Pick whomever you want to defend. I'll slay you all

one

by

one :mad:

Don't worry, I'm just a kid :evil:.

TP

Smash Master
While Pink Fresh is busy destroying your nation, you guys should try and launch a counterattack against us. I too am hungry for battle.

Get at me.

:034:

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I have recieved my orders. Sorry MGW, but I must destroy your isle. We, of the tree top nation, do not like other flower based nations, Therefore, I have recieved orders to destroy your entire isle. Pick whomever you want to defend. I'll slay you all

one

by

one :mad:

Don't worry, I'm just a kid :evil:.
Or you could just kill them all and then make the flower isle another part of your nation >__>. More money for you guys.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
While Pink Fresh is busy destroying your nation, you guys should try and launch a counterattack against us. I too am hungry for battle.

Get at me.

:034:
Fear Oldmanondorf :mad:

Edit: Kwiz, no limit on attacks? you might have alot of stories to write lol. I'll see what I can do with regards to flower isle.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
y is every1 attacking us?wat kinda war is this?this should b world war 3 not the destruction of flower isle:mad::mad::mad:

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
i see i see
hmm,going to have to think this through lol >.>

Alright so Muffinman is the leader now and Choknator will take his place as defender

we will be attacking the mod group first ._.
rawr

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
i see i see
hmm,going to have to think this through lol >.>

Alright so Muffinman is the leader now and Choknator will take his place as defender

we will be attacking the mod group first ._.
rawr
WHAT?

Dude, Mod group, errr I meant Sun kingdom will **** face lol. Well... good luck :laugh:

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
KirbyW, I just got a brilliant idea, how about under the player descriptions where it say's, "lifes," you also put, "lifes taken." So it looks for intimidating lol.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Flower isle better defend. There should be some type of rule. Like, "If twenty-four hours passed, since a nation declared an attack, and nobody attempted to defend, the leader loses a life"

hmm... that's a little drastic, but a rule similar to that.

mcmuff1nman

Smash Lord
Flower isle better defend. There should be some type of rule. Like, "If twenty-four hours passed, since a nation declared an attack, and nobody attempted to defend, the leader loses a life"

Nothing is too drastic at time of war :mad088:

TP

Smash Master

I agree for the sake of this not lasting several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom