• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'm going to try to make it there, but I'm not sure if my parents will want me going to an out of state tourney =P

Maybe I'll get a ride from mah buddy or something.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm going to try to make it there, but I'm not sure if my parents will want me going to an out of state tourney =P

Maybe I'll get a ride from mah buddy or something.
Same here. I can't go to tournies in VA :(
That's where most of the MD/VA tournies are held.

Coolnesssss. I might get to meet Glyph. Hmmm... Now to meet Ary/anyone else that lives in MD/VA/PA/NC

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
What's this about a Virginia tourney? Might Zeus get his first chance to meet some SWF members and prove his merit (or lack thereof) IRL???!!!

TP

Smash Master
Wait a sec. We all live in the northern hemisphere. Due to this, the temperature generally increases as we move south. However, that would change once we passed the equator. Saying that Dry Dry Desert is at the southern tip of the world is ignorant of other hemispheres. I'm sure the southern half of our planet is deeply offended.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
What's this about a Virginia tourney? Might Zeus get his first chance to meet some SWF members and prove his merit (or lack thereof) IRL???!!!
Dude... there are VA tournaments ALL the time, even when there isn't one. hyperbole ftw.

We really should take this to the social... thread place thing.

Edit: Rofl @ TP.

Toony

Smash Journeyman
Is Rocklee online? Whoever is from his group please let me know ;)

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
I'm... prepared to go on a rampage if SogeKing wants me to do so.

If so, I'll be frolicking with the man-eating plants and other deadly wildlife :bee:.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Look in his 3rd post. I'm not quite sure but that's what it seems.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
Look in his 3rd post. I'm not quite sure but that's what it seems.
He's making a story.

After every attack, he adds something to it. Group leaders still decide everything.

Btw, SogeKing I demand to be second in command in your absence! :mad:

Roxas M

Smash Master
A random strike of war!!
A pleasant day on Flower Isle soon turned into a horrible Omen. Strange air craft were spotted from the south approaching the isle. Bowmaster was sent to investigate the air craft. When he reached the air craft his soldiers were bombarded with Bullets. The air craft was from Dry Dry Desert. Bowmaster retreated to the flower isle to activate its defense systems. The air crafts were sent back from the constant firing of the flower isles defenses. Even though the enemy retreated the flower isle suffered some casualty. The reason of the attack is unknown.
Theme
i never noticed this was here. i guess this was that post he reserved when he was making this tournament. it looks like a story of what happened when i had to attack bowmaster 1. i wonder what the story will be when this is all over.....

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
GGs. I've successfully defended my country, I win 2-1. 2nd match was horrible, I SD'd, twice <.< Gotta love Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom