• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
so does this mean there needs to be 3 best 2 out of 3 series in order for someone to die?

^this.

From what I understood in the OP, you lose 3 3-stock games to be eliminated
From what I understand has happened, Bowmaster1 lost 1 set of 3 3-stock and thus one live.

Clarify?

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
zomfg @ the third post. Kwiz you and your imagination are too good. You just keep making this more and more exciting :p

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
Ok now each person in a group has three lifes. When you lose a match, you lose a life. Once you fail in three matches BINGO your dead :D. People can give up a life to someone else.
I think the confusing aspect is the definition of match.
Match as in 3-stock match
Or match is in 3-game match

Now I get it.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
We don't have to use the characters beside our names in the OP do we?

Cause I won't be using any of them xD

bunnyma

Smash Journeyman
:3

*Hands Kirbywizard and Thunder of Zeus some cookies*

We wait my chummie chums until my strategy is called to be put in motion.

My character's theme calls for a different bunnyma........interesting.....I will see where this takes me. :3

:)

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
because he is my leader, and it is my role to do so. This is all an epic rpg in which we actually do something. It's more fun if you take on the bio Kwiz gave you. Try it.
sure thing so where do i find it?tourneys ive been in in the past didnt do that.

Roxas M

Smash Master
have any wars started while i was gone? btw, i can't brawl right now because i'm at a library. @gamingblack. i think you started a war with professor mgw because jigglyzelda is going to brawl against me when i get back.

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
K, almost an hour ago Gamingblack PM'd me saying someone attacked me, so who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom