• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Perfect World: The Ending is Here O_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

bow master1

Smash Apprentice
but y me i didnt even get 2 do my warm up brawls today.can u hold that attack or something?

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
None of your team members have to be here to do something. Take orders from your captain! Use VMs use PMs to get orders! Grey could order one of his members to attack TSM even though his member is offline. Use PMs to get in contact and when you finish a match post the results here

Thunder Of Zeus

*Rumble Rumble*
i have 2 and i aint brawling again im outta here.also grey u always assume im lying.u annoy me.
if he won two games that's 2 lives gone...

and dont pms all over the leaders... lest you get further ***** and eliminated >.< This isn't just a skill tourney, unlike others. This is a strategy tourney. Think smartly. Act more smartly. THis is how you succede in the Perfect World.

EDITED

"So the battle begins. I see that casualties are already in place. hehehehe, Perfect."

It i'll be cool if we act like this is happeneing :p. As in get into your Bios and act like your actually like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom