• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A new food related Falco discovery.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Now I know what's been in the back of every Falco main's mind....
We're all thinking " I just finished my Pizza Cake, but what would Falco eat if he wanted some dessert?"

Has anyone else noticed the odd cirular scooping motion Falco flings his hands during his Nair?
If you're going to tell me that he didn't learn that scooping ice cream than you're out of your mind. Seriously, go play the game right now and look at it.
( I know I yell out "scoops" every other time I do it.)

So there you have it gentlemen, Ice Cream.
Goes well on Pizza Cake.

null55

Smash Master
*Chews* *Mumbles* *Grunt* Sorry, what? I was enjoying my baguette.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
If its ice cream, what flavor?

Slim chances of a fad, could work though. ;]

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
I dont really think its much of a fad.

Mostly just wondering if anyone else ever noticed that ish.

Beetle Juice

Smash Journeyman
I'm sorry but i think all the food jokes is dying out you should of put it on the bread thread insead of making a new thread.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Mhm...sweet ice cream to go with a good combo...I can imagine it right now...Falco, the better chef of Brawl than Kirby in his FS form.

PCHU

Smash Lord
I have a discussion for such things.
But no.
Falco can't eat ice cream.
He's too busy eating bread.
MY BREAD.

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
I think the next food fad for falco would be overcooked noodles, i mean seriously, why else would he say that in fox's secret taunt if he didn't like it himself? xD
I now protect my bread, pizza cake, and my overcooked noodles!

DoB04

Smash Journeyman
it'd help if i could read it, but sadly i cant. But well, i still fight for my noodles!

Shy Guy 86

Smash Ace
Falco eats Ice Cream Cake for dessert.

he eats Grape and Bread for breakfast
Lotsa Bread for lunch
Pizza Cake and Bread for dinner
Ice Cream cake for dessert

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
if he ate ice cream after bread it would taste like crap and ruin the bread
No man, he eats bread with melted ice cream as a thirst-quencher, Bread is suppose to be healthy for you unknown to me but Ice cream is healthy for you just as long as it isn't sugarcoated because it is a diary product.

Jporiey

Smash Cadet
No man, he eats bread with melted ice cream as a thirst-quencher, Bread is suppose to be healthy for you unknown to me but Ice cream is healthy for you just as long as it isn't sugarcoated because it is a diary product.
ice cream sammich, pure genius

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
No PCHU, none may defile the holy that is bread, it is only for something on the side, and it would choke you if you tried to drink ice cream while you still were chewing on the bread.

Jporiey

Smash Cadet
No PCHU, none may defile the holy that is bread, it is only for something on the side, and it would choke you if you tried to drink ice cream while you still were chewing on the bread.
no im pretty sure if you tried to drink ice cream while eating bread it'd turn your insides out, and cause you to spasm so hard you'd break your back, but only after your skin has been burned off.

pyrnight

Smash Journeyman
Runawayfire yelled out "Here comes the pain train!" when a scrub at bug's tourney counter picked link against my falco on FD.

0-death. 0-death. fight for a bit, I asserted my authority over the bread, and in the time of that taunt, the scrub didn't even hit me xD. he pulled out a bomb and then didn't know what to do.

Top Bottom