• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A morning in the life of.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
My summer DAY:

Wake up around 1-2pm

-Shower
-Brush teeth
-Get on the computer, see what's interesting
-Go play racquetball with friends occasionally
-Play some Xbox live
-Chat with friends
-Work out

-------------------
-_-I need a job.
You forgot mow the lawn.

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
Hahaha, I was about to edit it when I looked back at our convo but was like, **** it.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Xsy what do you do where your hours are adjustable and..random like that?
I work backstage at an equity theater. I'm in charge of scenery and stuff, and I'm needed depending on the rehearsal schedules. Sometimes they need scenery, sometimes they don't. Tonight I'm called in at 5pm, and most likely leaving at around midnight. :) Shortest day this week! But it's very possible they'll make me stay until 5 or 6am.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Because it's more like a walk than anything, lol. If I sweat, I just take another one after.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ooh, I ALWAYS shower before leaving the house, even if I have to exercise or something afterwards.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I don't have a specific timeline since I go to bed anywhere between midnight and 10am (or sometimes don't sleep at all..... occasional insomniac.....), but my waking routine usually goes:

1. Wake up, go back to sleep.

2. Repeat this process two more times before waking up for real.

3. Bathroom, because you know we all gotta pee when we wake up.

4. Check e-mail, SWF/AiB/other forums, bank account (even if I haven't made any purchases...... just in case), and the online mags I read.

5. Get dressed and work out.... either aerobics or running depending on the weather.

6. Breakfast while watching the news or whatever else might be on TV.

7. Shower, brush teeth, etc.

8. Get dressed for reals.

9. Go about my day! Usually work or volunteering, lunch/dinner with friends, etc., etc., but if I have the day off, I'm more than willing to be a bum and stay in bed all day watching TV and playing video games.

On the weekends:
1. Wake up, usually in the afternoon.

2. Call/receive call from one of my friends and ***** about our hangovers.

3. Go back to sleep.

4. Wake up and get dressed to go out again. :p

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Who am I kidding, I don't excercise, and I don't anything that requires another shower on the same day.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
6:00am Alarm goes off, get out of bed.
6:00-6:15 Get in shower, listen to this while in the shower.
6:15-6:20 Brush teeth and shave
6:20-6:25 Iron Shirt
6:25-6:45 Get dressed and eat breakfast
6:45 Leave house for underground/subway station
7:00 Get on train, read The Times, write stuff.
7:45 Exit at Bank or St. Paul's Station, walk to mon lycée.

... or at last that's what I've been doing for the past 7 years until very recently :cry:

Moon of the Strawberries

Smash Journeyman
6:00 - hear alarm go off
6:20 - actually get out of bed
6:20-6:30 - get dressed/shower
6:30-6:35 - get last minute things ready/sit on bed and stare into space
6:35-6:40 - eat breakfast
6:40-6:50 - wait for bus
???-7:00 - listen to i-pod
7:00-7:30 - sit in foyer and wait for school to start/do last minute assignments

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Okay, I'll give you guys an actual schedule. My current school schedule:

6:30 - Alarm goes off. Drag self out of bed.
6:35 - Shower.
6:55 - Shave legs/armpits, apply lotion, put hair up, and other miscellaneous grooming.
7:00 - Breakfast! Checking stuff out while I eat, like Facebook, SWF, etc.
7:25 - Brush teeth.
7:30 - Apply makeup.
7:35 - Dry hair.
7:40 - Powder my nose. Get dressed.
7:50 - Leave house.
7:55 - Bus arrives. Insert comatose state while listening to iPod.
9:20 - Arrive at school. Die a little inside whenever I listen to certain classmates trying to dissect Dickens.

I'm so cool. :p

slave1

Smash Lord
i wake up in the morning, smiling and ready to kill. i normally sleep in my clothing so i rip them straight off. like wrestler style, straight down the middle. then i storm out into the hall completly naked. then i break a brick, a stick, and a few 2x4s in my house to get the blood pumping.

then i hop into the shower. since normal shampoo is too girly for me i use Clorox bleach for color's, on my hair. (i have brown hair)

but i do use normal body wash for the rest of my body. i have to be silky smooth for the ladies :)

after hopping out i throw on contacts... made of diamonds. then i punch my hand straight through the mirrior so i can see multiple images of my self.

i strut out of the bathroom and then into my room. from there i stair down my clothing till it crawls on me out of fear.

after that i go up stairs and eat breakfast. which usually consists of an entire cow leg, and three hundred eggs, cause i am that beast mode.

after that i pop a squat and turn on the tv and find something interesting to watch for a few minuts. after i am bored with this i take my tv and throw it at some homeless guy coming by, and say he can have it.

then i leap out of my second story window onto my pterodactyl and fly away to where ever i feel like

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
i wake up in the morning, smiling and ready to kill. i normally sleep in my clothing so i rip them straight off. like wrestler style, straight down the middle. then i storm out into the hall completly naked. then i break a brick, a stick, and a few 2x4s in my house to get the blood pumping.

then i hop into the shower. since normal shampoo is too girly for me i use Clorox bleach for color's, on my hair. (i have brown hair)

but i do use normal body wash for the rest of my body. i have to be silky smooth for the ladies :)

after hopping out i throw on contacts... made of diamonds. then i punch my hand straight through the mirrior so i can see multiple images of my self.

i strut out of the bathroom and then into my room. from there i stair down my clothing till it crawls on me out of fear.

after that i go up stairs and eat breakfast. which usually consists of an entire cow leg, and three hundred eggs, cause i am that beast mode.

after that i pop a squat and turn on the tv and find something interesting to watch for a few minuts. after i am bored with this i take my tv and throw it at some homeless guy coming by, and say he can have it.

then i leap out of my second story window onto my pterodactyl and fly away to where ever i feel like
Oh wow, lol.

n88

Smash Lord
My morning routine:

1.Get yelled at.
2.Get out of bed.
3.Run into wall and feel around for glasses.
4.Mumble incoherently.
5.Stumble/fall down the stairs.
6.Recover my balance and make my way to dininig room.
7.Eat. Run into wall. Put dishes by sink, rinse.
8.Go back upstairs, try to sleep, only to actually wake up for the day.
9.Grudgingly get dressed and brush teeth.
10.Read or find something else to do.
11.If a school day, then get on bus and glower at stupid little kids.

M.K

Level 55
Okay, this is my school day:

-Hear my alarm clock/parents calling me out of bed. Wait until the 3rd time before I actually respond to either.
-Waddle slowly but steadily to my shower.
-Spend 10 minutes sitting down in the shower sleeping, yet being cleaned by my attempts to shampoo and condition my hair.
-Waddle slowly but steadily back to my room, put on my Snuggie, and sleep for another 10 minutes.
-Eat breakfast while getting dressed.
-Brush my teeth/deodorant/contacts/insert random neccesity here.
-Make my way downstairs and gather school items.
-Get driven to bus stop (it's at the front of my gargantuan neighborhood).
-Get on bus, fall asleep yet again while listening to Ipod.
-Get to school, wait for bell to ring, then school.....

A weekend or school break day:

-Wake up
-Eat
-Go To sleep.

DivineBlade

Smash Apprentice
I take exactly 1 hr in the shower, it's the reason why i'm late for school. And you know what? I'm proud of it. Who's with me!!! >=D

Negi-Kun

Smash Lord
I wake up to that fire drill of an alarm clock and smash it with a metal freaking bat. I bend the vent's metal bars and crawl my way through until get to the basement. I then climb my way up to the roof by way of the chimney and scream "IT'S MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!" (if you get that reference, you win.) I then go to the kitchen and eat a bowl of nails with a butcher knife. I then have 8 shots of vodka and fly to the nearest bank with a gun. I decide to play God from then on.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
my current summer schedule:

11am~ish: wake up without an alarm, usually because of the sun through my blinds. shake my head in amazement over how i slept through my alarm again. take a shower, get dressed, eat brunch

12noon~ish: open my Anatomy and Physiology book, do the required reading for class later today

1pm~ish: surf the net, play TF2, listen to music

4pm~ish: make an early dinner / go out for an early dinner

5pm~ish: head to Anatomy and Physiology class (mon-thurs) until 10:30pm. If Fri-Sun, replace with maybe going to see a movie or playing games.

go to sleep around maybe midnight-2am.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
I work backstage at an equity theater. I'm in charge of scenery and stuff, and I'm needed depending on the rehearsal schedules. Sometimes they need scenery, sometimes they don't. Tonight I'm called in at 5pm, and most likely leaving at around midnight. :) Shortest day this week! But it's very possible they'll make me stay until 5 or 6am.
Oh that's cool! That seems like it would be a fun yet pretty tough job to do.

kirbywizard

Smash Hero
3DS FC
0989-1847-5768
I wake up at 6:30 am, make my way to the clock turn off the alarm. get dress, usually black pants with a black shirt. If it is summer I take a shower. I go to my sister's room open the door. Let the dog wake her up and then I go to turn on the stove for some hot water, for my coffee. One spoon of coffee, one spoon, of cream, and half a spoon of sugar. if it is to bitter I add some milk. I begin to eat my breakfast usually waffles or cereal. After that I brush my teeth put on my shoes, get some bottled water and get my back pack. then I drive to school

Bluekn16ht

Smash Rookie
i wake up at 5. take a bath.. dress..eat(soo sloppily..im so sleepY!) and then , if i still have some time left, i sleep again but at the couch lol...and then i end up waking again but this time im late so i go to rush mode and i hav to fix myself agaIN since my clothes get wrinkled while i had some extra sleep. and then i go to school in a rush, then i find out im not late.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Lets see...On a school day.

Alarm goes off, lay there listening to breakfast show and possibly fall back asleep.
Dad comes in and tells me off.
Change into uniform.
Brugh Teeth.
Eat breakfast while watching some cheesy-As5 cartoon.
Someone yells at something.
Jump into car and away to school while listening to radio.

Not a school day...SLEEP!!!

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
These days my mornings are pretty random, so I'll just handle today.

Wake up just before 7am even though I was up past 3am. Not because I want to, but because my body just says so. Stupid body, what does it know...

Hop in the shower where I proceed to wash almost every part of my body, but being as tired as I am, I'm almost certain that I missed a spot.

Get out, dry off, start up the computer, and pick up the guitar to practice a little, even though I already spent most of the previous day practicing and my finger tips are hurting a little. It's just so hard to say no to the calling of the strings...

Open up yon internets browser and see what's new in the pool room. Peruse a topic which I quickly lose interest in before coming upon this one.

Begin writing about my morning.

Have an orange, peach, mango and almond butter sandwhich on some whole grain bread with a glass of orange juice BECAUSE I DESERVE IT!

Head out to SFU at around noon. I don't take any classes there, but most of the people I know do and I have nothing better to do today than waste time with them.

Simple as that.

Edit: Somewhere between eating and going to SFU I'll probably end up putting some clothes on... no guarantees though.

Phantom7

Banned via Warnings
It's 12:30 p.m. and I'm still in bed, hoping I can get up, get on Smashboards for a while without having to worry about who is already using the computer, and eat a hot pocket for lunch. The rest of the day I'll probably be writing music, downloading hacks for SSBB, or working on Super Smash Bros. Crusade (a fangame I've been busy on).

This has been my past few days in which I've had nothing to do.

D13

Smash Ace
Noticing the light of the sun through my eyelids, I roll myself over and exploit the shadow created by my body. Minutes become hours, and I finally lift myself off my mattress. I dart into the bathroom upstairs to visit mother nature and remove my retainer. For fear of canyons forming between my teeth, I wear my retainer more than I need to. Those braces weren't cheap, and I do like a straight smile.

I exit the bathroom and check the first digital clock I see: 10:20 am. Well rested and hungry, I fish some waffles out of the freezer and pop them into the toaster. When they're nice and browned, I slather them with Jiff's crunchy peanut butter and top them off with maple syrup.

I inhale this cuisine while watching a satisfying episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy. After this, I remember my summer homework and take my daily guilt trip. But hey, it's not due until September. Who cares? I spend the rest of the day browsing the internet, playing video games, watching TV, and eating more food, with a shower somewhere in between. A very satisfactory day of summer vacation.

nicekid76

Smash Apprentice
Wake up (sit in bed for like 20min thinking about random stuff
wash my face
check the site real quick
take a shower
go eat
brush teeth
-from here anything can happen-

Mazaloth

Smash Ace
I wake up at 4:00
I do 68 Push ups, along with 150 Crunches, and strech rigorously. It usually takes me an hour.
Afterwards I Parkour for a hour and a half.
Then meditate, until 9:00ish.

I then shower, have breakfast, brush my teeth.
To finish it off I look at my various bookmarked Websites.

And that is basically it.

wool

Smash Ace
wake up at 8:30 - 9
eat delicious eggo waffles
chill
call gf
pizza at 12:45
go out or chill at home
soccer at 5:30
sleeeeep

Grandeza

Smash Master
I get up at 6 45am and eat breakfast. I get dressed and brush my teeth. by now it's like 7 30 so I plop myself at the computer and go on swf and read some one piece manga. At 7 55 I leave the apartment for work and get there at 8 15 and leave at 4 15. My day sucks.

Top Bottom