• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A "Hearty" Dedication To My Dear Friends....

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
No hard feelings? You are a kind person, it is just we never held a full conversation for me to know you like that. It doesn't take much to befriend me, but you seem to talk to one, then move on. :laugh:
Well, I'm not good at holding conversations with girls because I don't wanna be too clingy or get on anyone's nerves. :(

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I'm not good at holding conversations with girls because I don't wanna be too clingy or get on anyone's nerves. :(
Argh. Not this again...

Listen, you dont have to think of me like some preppy, vanity, "like totally last Tuesday" type girl. I actually am nothing like that. Like seriously. Don't be so nervous. You are able to talk to Queen Killjoy, so you can easily talk to me. ♥

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Whoa, just saw this now.

Aww shucks, Heartz! You're making me blush here! Or rather, I would be if it weren't for my dark skin! Ohoho! X)

But really, thank you for the kind words. It's true...it's unfortunate that we don't get to talk very often, but when we do, it's great. You've done so much for everyone here and I'm quite thankful for it. <3 you, my favourite Latina. XD

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
Argh. Not this again...

Listen, you dont have to think of me like some preppy, vanity, "like totally last Tuesday" type girl. I actually am nothing like that. Like seriously. Don't be so nervous. You are able to talk to Queen Killjoy, so you can easily talk to me. ♥
You silly Heartz :p I teh jokez a lotz, 'kay? Really wish I was up there :bluejump:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You silly Heartz :p I teh jokez a lotz, 'kay? Really wish I was up there :bluejump:
One time when I was little, a kid came up to me and asked if I would be his friend. I never saw the guy in my life, I was so shocked.
So I turned around and walked away

You remind me of that kid......

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
-_________-

She told you why you weren't.
I know why I'm not up there, I'm joking around guys. You're no fun :(

One time when I was little, a kid came up to me and asked if I would be his friend. I never saw the guy in my life, I was so shocked.
So I turned around and walked away

You remind me of that kid......
So the point of that remark was what exactly? :dizzy:

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
So the point of that remark was what exactly? :dizzy:
You creep me out xD

A Heartfelt EDIT: k maybe that was a bit harsh and I apoligize
But that kid did scare me a bit haha

But you can't just force someone to be your friend lol
Let us start over xD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
That was really nice Kasey. *hug* thank you.

I'm sorry we don't talk a lot now but you nailed the reason. lol School's been so painful these past months. I don't have as much time to be on as I used to. Just these past 3 days I've had to write a poetry book, go on a school retreat, and work on an airplane model for algebra *my algebra teacher is the ONLY math teacher who assigns projects <_<;* And thanks for that last sentence...it means a lot.

ElemMasterZeph92

Smash Journeyman
You creep me out xD

A Heartfelt EDIT: k maybe that was a bit harsh and I apologize
But that kid did scare me a bit haha

But you can't just force someone to be your friend lol
Let us start over xD
I'm already Heartz friend, we met a few weeks ago, 'kay? I was joking in my previous posts, she knows that too :p I'm a silly person like that :p

Start over? When did we even begin?! :laugh: Everything's good.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
yays! *shakes hand*

This is a friendly thread and I was just being kinda rude lol
:)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I don't do many tourneys anymore. Playing in them is kinda boring now xD
But occasionally I host some =D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Whoa, just saw this now.

Aww shucks, Heartz! You're making me blush here! Or rather, I would be if it weren't for my dark skin! Ohoho! X)

But really, thank you for the kind words. It's true...it's unfortunate that we don't get to talk very often, but when we do, it's great. You've done so much for everyone here and I'm quite thankful for it. <3 you, my favourite Latina. XD
rofl.

HALF-latina >_>

I didnt do much. I was just a hostess.
♥

(Holy crap if Falchion saw this is would be another Thats What She Said joke...)

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I tried writing a book once. Strangely it's harder to do than it sounds.

And I've written fanfictions over 70,000 words long

Chaco

Never Logs In
...I saw a picture of Vyse once, doing a Diddy Kong Ftilt. I rofl'd.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I tried writing a book once. Strangely it's harder to do than it sounds.

And I've written fanfictions over 70,000 words long
Kind of. It probably depends on what genre as well. I've been writing a fantasy one since I was about thirteen... which was a good several years ago, and I've yet to finish it. The main part I have trouble with is... actually getting it down on paper.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Link or it didnt happen/I won't lmao even harder.

*Is writing a book* Points to username*

I'm gonna be famousz o.o
Of course. My wh0res are always famous along with me.

Kind of. It probably depends on what genre as well. I've been writing a fantasy one since I was about thirteen... which was a good several years ago, and I've yet to finish it. The main part I have trouble with is... actually getting it down on paper.
Argh. I have a problem with only mentally writing a story. You tend to forget ALOT of the great ideas you normally had.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Yeah. Fantasy is really, REALLY hard to write well. It's a genre you can pretty much forget about trying to get published in Australia. It's all about young adult fiction over here. I had a novel completely planned out, but it kinda just fell over.

Sometimes stories sound good in planning, but in execution they don't end up being that good.

Also, I used to write highschool based fiction, but now I've moved onto late teens/early 20's (I guess that's because that's where I am now).

My idol, Nick Earles, writes in the same genre mostly, and at around that age group. Funnily enough though, his books are often set in the 80's. :laugh:

If you look closely on the screen on the left, they're playing Pokemon Puzzle League (You can see Jessie's face).

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I had something cool/funny to say, but I forgot it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
@Vyse: Gahahaha. WIN

@Smash Gigas: Show them your Aether, Aksel, and I promise not to make another lolcat out of it.

LordoftheMorning

Smash Champion
Oh whoa I'm writing a book too. Small werld I guess. It's fantasy, and I like what I have so far. It's about 66 pages long atm and it's not near done. I try hard to keep it as fresh as possible, and it's a lot of fun to write. I've had some pretty good praise on it too. I posted it on the Creative Minds forums a while back. Jam was super critical with it (good thing, really) and almost everyone either didn't care or was like "omg fantasy sux" (to which I would respond "NO U")

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I just now saw this. I know, be amazed at my lack of notoriety. =0

Yeah, it's thanks to Chaco that I got to know you, KC. So, that's the reason why he was made Mod anyway; he's just to oblivious to it. xD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I just now saw this. I know, be amazed at my lack of notoriety. =0

Yeah, it's thanks to Chaco that I got to know you, KC. So, that's the reason why he was made Mod anyway; he's just to oblivious to it. xD
rofl.

Thanks alot, Jon.

I just love seeing you all grow, my little brothers and sisters. Brings a tear to my eye. lol

♥

Top Bottom