• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Competitive Jigglypuff Guide For Smashboards

PND

Smash Champion
I figure it's the best way we can possible analyze her style right now, and where to go with it. I'll need everyone's support for it, but I feel it will really help her grow.

PND

Smash Champion
Okay, here's my guide thoughts:

USmash: This move is better than you give it credit for. Not even the DACUS, just running charge it to punish airdodgers, or you can pop them back up in the air into a Uair / other aerial string. If saved, it can kill at higher percents if you're failing at everything else. I throw or tilt into DACUS all the time, so I'm probably pretty biased.

Dilt: I'd put a big USELESS tag around that move. I've yet to find a redeeming factor of it.

Other than that, excellent. Really good work.

Stages:
Lylat: I really like Lylat, especially against bad recoveries. The platforms can interfere with aerial play, but the tilting of the level can set up some strange tech chases on them. Plus, Jiggs can recover from anything. Most characters can't on this stage. Abuse that.

Frigate: I really, really, really, really, really want to stress how much I love this stage. It is my main counterpick. The nonexistent ledge acts like Mute City in Melee, insofar that even if the characters manage to recover they'll have landing lag. Which means Rollout / Rest. The killzones are fairly small off the side, so fair killing is easy. The ceiling is fairly small, but that allows Rest to kill well. The main reason I love this stage? It's small. It allows you to keep the pressure applied at all times, and Jiggs is a pressure player. Also, the stage flip won't effect you very much because if you're Jiggs, and I assume you are, you should be in the air. If not, go pick Diddy or something. When in the air, it drastically reduces the chances that you'll get stuck under the level.

Matchups:
Boozer: 60:40 Jiggs.
I wouldn't put it much higher than that, because high level Bowser's OOS game is RIDICULOUS. It is the stuff of nightmares. He's a kill monster, fire is SOOO good, if he's shielding he's happy, and he's so heavy that you probably won't get legitimate kills on him. However proper spacing forces him to turtle, and Jiggs has great shield pressure. Weaken his shield and you've eliminated his greatest character asset. Not only that, he's HUGE and easily gimpable. Slow aerials = Fun with Jiggs. Play smart and don't jump into the **** and you'll be fine.

I mean that. DON'T GET HIT. You'll feel it. And watch out for Side and Up B. Srsly.

DK: 55:45 or 60:40 DK.
I play good DK's. Holy hell. They'll kill you randomly when you least expect it. The bair is from hell (read: it's good, and a fatty like DK shouldn't have a bair as good / better than us) so you have to play him in a strange manner. Firstly, if DK's on the ground be aware of his blind spot, on a diagonal angle above the Ftilt, but horizontally spaced out of his Utilt range. Be there, wait for opportunities to hit him. He's surprisingly fast for a fatty, but he has punishable end lag for most of his moves.

Once he's in the air, that's when your work begins. He's huge, he's easy to combo. If he gets his back to you, retreat. Seriously, get out of there. Bair will get you. Restart the process. If you can manage to keep him from getting his back to you, you can aerially 0 death him. I have, it's gorgeous. Speaking of 0 deaths, NEVER EVER EVER EVER SHIELD HIS DOWN B take the hit if you have to. It will destroy your shield almost immediately, and that instakills you. You shouldn't be on the ground, anyway, but the situation may arise. The trick is popping him in the air and gimping him, which is quite easy. Be warned, any mistakes made will be punished with your blood. DK kills you at ludicrously low percents.

Kirby: 55:45 Kirbz.
Kirbz is Melee Jiggs. He stole our FSmash. Kirbz is basically a heavier Jiggs with a better ground game and less maneuverability. In the air you should be fine, but he'll outclass you on the ground. The match is in Kirbz favor, but by no means is it unwinnable. Take the battle to the sky and out maneuver him. Be aware of all his aerials. He's got the advantage, but it's not a significant one. Note: His aerials are good. Don't underestimate them. Ours are better.

Link: I agree with the numbers.
I'll just throw some background info on this match. Link's recovery is terrible. We know it, you know it, Link players know it. If you hit him off the stage and you have any sort of potency with Jiggs, he's dead. The problem? Getting him off the level in the first place. Link does weird things with his bombs and arrow canceling. He will camp you, make no mistake. Approaching him is a pain, and when you get close be prepared for Zair. It will stop you. There is always projectiles to be aware of. Can you catch? You'd better learn. If he tosses a bomb at you, you'd better know how to catch it. Once you have a bomb, you have a clear opening to start pwning. If not, slowly work your way through his projectile wall. his ground game is good, so if you get stunned by something and you're in mid range, be prepared to get a hurtin'.

Most of his aerials autocancel and his dair will wreck you. Approach slowly, but once you get in range keep the pressure on. Once he's off the stage, you've won the stock. If he manages to grab the ledge, don't let him get back on the stage, otherwise your progress will be lost. Give 'em hell, and watch out for the ****ing Zair.

Lucario: 60:40 Lucario
Lucky (my pet name for him. Long story) is a bugger. He likes taking battles to the air. So do you. In the air, I'd say you guys are pretty much evenly matched. Thankfully for you, alot of his aerial chains won't work on us (light weight!) plus you have maneuverability. You can't just take him to the air, though, you have to play this match EXTREMELY smart. His Aurasphere can kill or be spammed. His FSmash is a brick wall. Stay above the Fmash range, but always be prepared to retreat. Chances are you'll never get a chance to lay significant smackdown on him if the Lucky player is worth his salt. How do you beat him? Get a low percent kill. It will **** up his rhythm. Thanfully his recovery is less than stellar, and off stage you have a significant advantage. Keep the battle there.

Note: His Aura sphere, even fully charged, if Lucky is under 90% damage you can ting it with a fair. Use that to your advantage with early game approach.

Lucas: 50-50
I'd put this one at even. He's campy as hell, so stay defensive while approach. He can be hard to space with Wavebouncing, but his aerial game sucks. Pop him in the air and take care of him. On the ground? He'll probably beat you. It's a stupidly laggy move, but make sure you don't get hit by that Usmash. Be wary when he's recovering. If you get hit by a PKT2, say bye. If you can hit him before he has that chance, he can say bye. I have a tough Lucas player in my region who usually beats me when I'm Jiggs, but that's because he's a better player than I am, it's not character based.

I'll continue these a bit later, I gotta run for now. Hope some of this is useful.

PND

Smash Champion
I'll post some more matchups tomorrow. Next is Luigi. :(

**** you Weegee.

EDIT: Two things.

A) The metagame thread should be up tomorrow. Far from complete, but we can start discussions.

B) It's P.N.D., :chuckle:. It stands for Never.

EDIT 2: I updated my frame data topic. Surprisingly, if the information is accurate, dair is the best aerial to use after being hit to regain control. Who knew? I always bair / faired. Feel free to use the data in the guide, Alex, but the credit isn't mine. It's FireMario149's

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'll post some more matchups tomorrow. Next is Luigi. :(

**** you Weegee.

EDIT: Two things.

A) The metagame thread should be up tomorrow. Far from complete, but we can start discussions.

B) It's P.N.D., :chuckle:. It stands for Never.

EDIT 2: I updated my frame data topic. Surprisingly, if the information is accurate, dair is the best aerial to use after being hit to regain control. Who knew? I always bair / faired. Feel free to use the data in the guide, Alex, but the credit isn't mine. It's FireMario149's
I don't think is completely is because rest comes out in 1 frame, not two. This is based off melee but it should be the same. It was meant to come out immediately.

PND

Smash Champion
Due to a snowstorm that keeps knocking out my power every 15 minutes or so, I'm going to have to delay putting up the metagame thread and posting my impressions on the missing matchups because every time I start to work on them the power goes out, and I lose what I've been working on.

I hate Canada. <3 Non-Winter Canada, though.

If the power stabilizes for any period of time I'll get them up.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Due to a snowstorm that keeps knocking out my power every 15 minutes or so, I'm going to have to delay putting up the metagame thread and posting my impressions on the missing matchups because every time I start to work on them the power goes out, and I lose what I've been working on.

I hate Canada. <3 Non-Winter Canada, though.

If the power stabilizes for any period of time I'll get them up.
That sucks about your power. Good luck about the thread though and I look forward to seeing it.

PND

Smash Champion
I'm taking a break from the Metagame thread to do some more matchups I have experience with.

Weegee: 65-35 Weegee

Honestly, if I can get anyone else to confirm the difficulty with me I'd bump it to 70-30. This. Match. Is. Hell. On the complete personal level, I would rather fight an MK or a G&W.

Firstly, Luigi's powershield everything. If you're close enough to him when he does, you're getting Shoryuken'd. It's not fair that Luigi's Shoryuken kills better than our rest. Speaking of killing, how about the fact that his FSmash tilted upwards kills better than Falcon Punch? Or the fact that his nair will kill you upwards at around 80%. Or the fact that all of his aerials are quick and powerful. He may not be able to maneuver himself in the air like we can, but he's a wall of karate chops and drop kicks. His ground game is better that ours, his air game is a brick wall. Plus, although gimpable, his recovery is ludicrous. Oh, and did I mention that he will fireball camp you until you approach? He will.

Our hopes? Keep bair checking his shield until you get an opening. If, I should say. If you get an opening. He's a floaty *******, so you'll probably just push him away a bit and not be able to follow up. Rest kills early on him, thankfully. How do I beat him? I usually switch characters (to Snake.) If I'm forced to play the match, I plank him. I edgestall like a *****. I'm not ashamed to admit it. He doesn't have much options to hit you off the edge (minus taunt, haha) so abuse that. Force him to come to you, and try and push him under the level and keep him from recovering. And watch out for his air game when you DO get him down there.

I hate Weegee, and I have 2 good ones in my region. ;_;

Ness: 60:40 Ness
Ness has a stellar air game. His fair beats most of what we can do, his bair hurts if it connects, his dair spikes viciously and his uair can kill us early. He will camp, and he has a bat to kill us, if he can nail it. Ness just seems designed to keep Jiggly at bay. Thankfully, he can screw up his recovery easier than we can with Lucas. Also, don't get grabbed. His back throw is deadly. His double jump allows him strange movement, allowing him the retreat very well. Don't chase a retreating, fairing Ness. You'll just get hit. To win? Get him off the stage. You will gimp him. He will die.

Peach: 50-50
This match is strange for Peach (A character I've had the, um, pleasure of facing many times in tourney pools) as she can't rely on her bag of tricks. We're too floaty so her float combos don't work. If you can catch, you can use her own turnips against her. She's gimpable, but that umbrella hurts like hell. Now, this isn't to say Peaches are helpless. Once a Peach becomes accustomed to the matchup, it's probably my favorite match to play because it is SO even. Watch out her her retreating floating fairs, jabs, and tilts. Her Usmash will be her kill move, and Fsmash for spacing. Dsmash is mostly useless against us. Basically, Peach mains will have to abandon their most used moves.

A note, if she pulls a beam sword you might as well put down your controller. You won't beat a good Peach with a beam sword. She out ranges you, out speeds you, and out prioritizes you. If she throws it, get that **** sword and don't ever let her have it. EVER. Prove to her that Jiggs with a sword is scarier than MK. Oh, and watch out for Saturns against your shield. They have a habit of breaking them.

Pit: 55-45 Pit
I'm pretty sure Pit players will scoff at this comment, but I have the fortunate advantage of playing with a really good one. A lot. He's in my core crew and he's my doubles partner, so I know how Pit works. Pit's at a slight advantage, mostly because of arrows. Get past those and you're golden. He'll want to stay on the ground because he COMPLETELY out class him the air. Stay away from the Up air, and he may throw his Nair out to screw up your aerial chains, but to do so he'll have to get close to you. Play the spacing game in the air and he's helpless. You can edge guard a Pit better than pretty much any character as long as you play aggressive keep away. As soon as he uses his Up B he's dead because you WILL hit him, and he can't recover. On the ground, watch our for his smashes. They're quick. They'll also, in all likelihood, be spammed so they'll diminish. He'll need to refresh his moves with arrows. They also might use their side B as a tool for keeping you back, just wait for him to stop it and pound him. I'd still say Pit has the advantage, but it's not big. If it wasn't for the fact that I only put matches as multiples of 5 I'd probably put this one at 52-48 or 53-47.

Oh, and he's light. So, yeah. Rest and whatnot.

ROB: 60-40 ROB
Another disadvantage? ROB's can shut down your aerial approach with a Fsmash tiled upwards or a Usmash. Spoilers: those moves really hurt. ROB will camp you. ROBs are deadly in the air, and they can recover from anywhere. Thankfully, his aerials, for the most part, have enough start up lag for us to hit him first, as long as we play cautiously. Plus, with footstools and bairs we can actually out stall a ROB on the edge to keep him from recovering. Watch out for his laser and Dreidel. Chances are he'll be using them liberally. Get into his defense, and don't let go.

Zelda: 55-45 Zelda
Ah, Zelda. Remember that Pit player I was talking about earlier? Pit's his second. Zelda's his main. It's a similar fight.

Zelda will camp you with Dins. Learn how to not get hit by it. A Zelda will never approach you, and you can never plank one, either. If you approach, watch our for Usmash and Fsmash. They will shut you down. You can smash DI out of the hits to avoid death from. Do that. You'll have to time a pound to try and get into her defense.

Zeldas aerials are strong as hell, but hard to hit as she can only hit directly above, below, or beside her. In the air, stay at an angle and she's helpless. Keep her in the air and you can gimp her. Her Up B covers amazing distance, but if you can push her under the stage and grab the ledge she will die. Guaranteed, no skill required. She may use Up B while you're punishing her in the air to get back to the level. It's usually pretty easy to figure out where she's going, so use your judgment and hit her where she'll end up. The trick to fighting a Zelda is just to get past the Dins and Smashes. It's not easy to, but you've got past that the rest of the battle is won.

Glick

Smash Lord
You best be joking about zelda. Zeldas like 9001>0 Zelda.

Din fire is not the problem. ****ing upsmash is the problem. Din fire is canceled out by pound and nair( I think). Try approaching a zelda and see how hard you get upsmashed.

PND

Smash Champion
A) It can be smash DI'd out of.
B) Learn the range of it. Stay at the edge of the range, you can punish her there with good timing. Dins may be easy to avoid, but it's still pressure, and can still keep you from approaching how would be best. It shouldn't ever hit, but in this matchup that's not its purpose

I play against Zelda all the time. There are counters to her Usmash.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
A) It can be smash DI'd out of.
B) Learn the range of it. Stay at the edge of the range, you can punish her there with good timing. Dins may be easy to avoid, but it's still pressure, and can still keep you from approaching how would be best. It shouldn't ever hit, but in this matchup that's not its purpose

I play against Zelda all the time. There are counters to her Usmash.
And one of the supposed issues with U-smash is that it absolutely bests most of your moves, like rollout. However, this is a huge plus in some circumstances. A rollout that is quickly turned back and forward again will beat out a Zelda who only anticipates the first attack, causing her to die.

Glick

Smash Lord
And one of the supposed issues with U-smash is that it absolutely bests most of your moves, like rollout. However, this is a huge plus in some circumstances. A rollout that is quickly turned back and forward again will beat out a Zelda who only anticipates the first attack, causing her to die.
I'm talking about zeldas that don't have down syndrome.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
I'm talking about zeldas that don't have down syndrome.
Lol, I'm serious. Its a rapage move and so when they U-smash and confident a few times, its time to ****. it only goes once but it can give you that needed kill. Din's fire doesn't really pose that much of a threat to rollout, only her tilts and smashes, which are annoying as hell.

PND

Smash Champion
Even then, once you learn the range of it it's quite beatable. Seriously, just stay out of range. At the very tip of it. She'll Fsmash. Roll back, punish the endlag with a pound or whatever. If she doesn't, she'll step forward and try to Usmash again. You can grab her. If she tried to dash attack, you can dodge and counter as you see fit. Is she tried to toe (Doesn't seem applicable, but might seem possible) You have her in the air, and you win. If she just keeps Usmashing in place, time a pound to cut through the very end of the move and get her before she can do it again.

You actually want to stay quite close to the ground in this match (still in the air, but not coming from above)

It's a brickwall, but there are ways around it. It used to absolutely destroy me too. I had to put a hell of a lot of trail and effort into that match.

PND

Smash Champion
Uh, nope. We're really not wrong about these. I've got tournament experience to help validate those claims, too. In all the tournaments I've went to (major or small) I have NEVER lost a match to either of those characters, much less a set. Seriously, all 2-0 or 3-0 sweeps, and this includes people who are HIGHER on the power rankings than me.

So, I'm not the better player. The players are higher on the PR than me. I've never lost a -match- to them in a tournament setting. And theorycraft completely supports these matchup claims. It is therefore reasonable to conclude that Jigglypuff does in fact counter those characters. Now, one person's evidence cannot be used to completely validate or invalidate this due to the anecdotal nature of the evidence involved, so please refute this. How does Ike or Ganon counter us as Jiggs? I would really like to hear your views on this.

Discussion will only further the metagame for our characters, this is not meant to be a standoff or an insult, but please validate your claims. It can only help our characters in the long run.

:)

SaltyKracka

Smash Lord
Uh, nope. We're really not wrong about those at all. I've got tournament experience to help validate those claims, too. In all the tournaments I've went to (major or small) I have NEVER lost a match to either of those characters, much less a set. Seriously, all 2-0 or 3-0 sweeps, and this includes people who are HIGHER on the power rankings than me.

So, I'm not the better player. The players are higher on the PR than me. I've never lost a -match- to them in a tournament setting. And theorycraft completely supports these matchup claims. Now, one person's evidence cannot be used to completely validate or invalidate this due to the anecdotal nature of the evidence involved, so please refute this. How does Ike or Ganon counter us as Jiggs? I would really like to hear your views on this.

Discussion will only further the metagame for our characters, this is not meant to be a standoff or an insult, but please validate your claims. It can only help our characters in the long run.

:)
Oh, I'm not a theorycrafter. I was just responding to the blatant blindness shown towards them.

For one thing, your strategies against Ike and Ganon are stuck in June and July. There's nothing about how to actually play against them, just "olo they has teh suxorz recoveries, WoP and gimp them". And the videos you have up....ugh. Every Ike and Ganon in those videos sucks balls. It dishonored my eyes.

lawl@your personal experience arguments. Seriously. Lawl.

And for another thing, I never said that they counter you, just that you are seriously misinformed about them.

And on the final note, I seriously suggest that you take it up with the Ike and Ganon boards. Swoops is probably the one you want to talk to for Ganon, and I get the feeling that the Ike boards are going to do Jiggs soon.

Yeah, I'm done.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Oh, I'm not a theorycrafter. I was just responding to the blatant blindness shown towards them.

For one thing, your strategies against Ike and Ganon are stuck in June and July. There's nothing about how to actually play against them, just "olo they has teh suxorz recoveries, WoP and gimp them". And the videos you have up....ugh. Every Ike and Ganon in those videos sucks balls. It dishonored my eyes.

And for another thing, I never said that they counter you, just that you are seriously misinformed about them.

And on the final note, I seriously suggest that you take it up with the Ike and Ganon boards. Swoops is probably the one you want to talk to for Ganon, and I get the feeling that the Ike boards are going to do Jiggs soon.

Yeah, I'm done.

Thats because I wrote the strategies in July and I haven't updated them because I'm only recently renovating the guide. But the matchups still stick. And the videos are old sorry. I'm trying to fix up this guide a lot.

PND

Smash Champion

I agree, those videos are completely outdated. However, the reason our "strategies" are still the same is because they still apply. They are still effective, they still work. We can still weave the same holes in their defense. We have not had to update our metagame because we have not faced a significant threat yet from them. And let's be honest, everyone is still trying to work ways around Metaknight and other top tiers, neither of our communities have really dubbed each other a significant enough threat to focus time into, thus we both are fairly stagnated against one another.

Why do you think I said anecodotal experience shouldn't matter incredibly? But when that experience is widespread it can indeed be used to craft matchup numbers. I am but one person, and I already admitted that "personal experience" cannot be used on a basis to determine that matchup alone. However these experiences have been completely in line with how the matchups are and how theorycraft points us. This alone gives certain credit to what I have said, but only on a basic level at the moment.

I, for one, follow the metagame advancements of all characters. I play Ike, just not competitively, so I'm actually quite well read on all of their advancements, such as Ike's new grab release options. So please, don't come in and bash us under the guise of ignorance, as it is far from the case. In this case, most of the new developments don't work on us due to our light weight and maneuverability in the same vein that most chain grabs don't work on us. Jiggs is fairly unique in that she seems to be the exception to almost any rule. That being said, we are not invincible nor completely immune to these developments, so once they develop further against our character we will be put in the position to defend them.

Will do, we're not blind in our judgment. If they can raise serious issues, then yes, the numbers will change accordingly. But this is up to their community to prove it to us, not vice versa. That's how the matchups go, whoever is lower must prove it to the higher.

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
can you explain a little better why BF is a counterpick? as long as you stay under the platforms or over them and under your opponent your at an advantage. its easy to poke through them. i slightly dissagree with it. :p it is dangourus though.

PND

Smash Champion
The new update is cool, specifically the decay list. That's awesome, and REALLY helps because I use dash attack to ting everything, so knowing the decay of the move as a percent will really help. Playing Jiggs is like playing with a calculator (that's solar powered but has to be constantly spaced in and out of the sun the avoid being absolutely destroyed by. . . things that handle the sun better? Actually, this is a terrible metaphor. Or an awesome metaphor. I'm not sure yet.) You need to know so many percents and factors to be effective and yet still constantly space yourself and know your safety, it's actually kind of mind boggling looking from an outside perspective.

I think the the character list in the stage section will need some serious debate, though, with strategies for and against every character for each level. Very ambitious and sure to provoke discussion (on this board, assume flaming) and we'll need to hammer it out from there. Perhaps we can get some notable posters from the other character boards to help us with that. Good call, but it'll take some work to do.

I'm on board.

illinialex24

Smash Hero
The new update is cool, specifically the decay list. That's awesome, and REALLY helps because I use dash attack to ting everything, so knowing the decay of the move as a percent will really help. Playing Jiggs is like playing with a calculator (that's solar powered but has to be constantly spaced in and out of the sun the avoid being absolutely destroyed by. . . things that handle the sun better? Actually, this is a terrible metaphor. Or an awesome metaphor. I'm not sure yet.) You need to know so many percents and factors.

I think the the character list in the stage section will need some serious debate, though, with strategies for and against every character for each level. Very ambitious and sure to provoke discussion (on this board, assume flaming) and we'll need to hammer it out from there. Perhaps we can get some notable posters from the other character boards to help us with that. Good call, but it'll take some work to do.

I'm on board.
I'm already asking some very notable posters for help and I already got help for Ganondorf matchup. I'm first gonna get help for Ike, Yoshi, and ZSS. Also, I'm gonna include knockback percentage so you know the rough knockback that a move will do. I will also include relative knockback at certain percentages. And I included a warning for metagame: If you are a casual Brawler beware lol.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351

Picture by me.

Samus:

Odds of Victory: 40 - 60 /:samus2:

Match-Up Overview:

This matchup can either be insanely easy or insanely difficult for Jigglypuff. It really depends on who you're playing.

Samus players who space themselves well can make controlling the air very hard for you. Her projectile game is one of her greatest assets, but every one of them is outprioritized by pound. Her z-air, however, still gets through, and can cause Jigglypuff major problems when attempting to approach from the air. Despite this, approaching from the air remains Jigglypuff's best option when fighting Samus. Her quick air speed and overall maneuverability offer her a tremendous advantage at close range, giving her the ability to rack up damage quickly and take advantage of Samus's overall slow aerial speed. This doesn't mean that Samus can't escape, as her neutral-air attack comes out very quickly and can abruptly put an end to Jigglypuff's reign of terror.

Jigglypuff's light weight and floatiness make it easy for Samus to chain moves together for combo attacks. Her ground game is also inferior in that it lacks range, and is somewhat slow. This makes it easy for someone like Samus to punish you with a projectile or grab.

Don't get me wrong. Jigglypuff still has a good chance of winning this. Pressure Samus with close-range aerials, combo her with grabs, pound her projectiles, and move in for the kill. The z-air factor and superior ground game put the matchup in Samus's favor, but as with all match-ups, it's subject to change at any time.

(I played the author of this guide and a Jigglypuff secondary as basis for my analysis. And, for the record, I don't hate Jigglypuff. I just thought the quote was funny.)

smaci92

Smash Lord
wow! this is definitely the most detailed guide I've seen on any board. Makes me want to start using jiggly again :) good job and thanks!

illinialex24

Smash Hero
wow! this is definitely the most detailed guide I've seen on any board. Makes me want to start using jiggly again :) good job and thanks!
Thank you very much. Judging that you have around the same number of posts as I have and have therefore been here for a while, I take that as a huge compliment. I hope you do start using Jigglypuff again :)

Top Bottom