• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Combo

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
I'll laugh when I progress farther into the Bracket than any of you through sheer luck and lots of tripping.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
What really needs to happen at Genesis, is a Diddy vs. Metaknight crew battle to settle things once and for all.

12 Pack

Smash Apprentice
Diddys on the east coast are ****. Chromepirate (ADHD), Ninjalink, Thien, GDX, Puffster, the list goes on for quite awhile. I doubt any Diddy on the west coast could compete with East Coast Diddys.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i would call that a stream of attacks than a combo o-o.

and wait till u see me in action =D i r goin to teh gigabits O_<

zyzzx

Smash Cadet
gigabits near orlando? I went to that last month... failed miserably, I need more matchup experience. My crew mains mostly lower tier characters. :( friendlies were fun tho...

Count

Smash Champion
All I have to say is that the WC usually goes out of their way to say they're better, while the EC typically doesn't say anything unless they're provoked.

ADHD

Smash Hero
All I have to say is that the WC usually goes out of their way to say they're better, while the EC typically doesn't say anything unless they're provoked.
No lol I'm doing the provoking.
I'm a troll, get at me.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Not bad, Nanerz. I hope to play you in tournament again some day! I was really bad at WCSL but I think I stepped it up since then! I think I can handle your diddy now >: D
manhandle

tibs7

Smash Champion
good combo!

@vyse: i need to verse your diddy, so whenever your in melbourne, tell us :)

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
EC vs WC!!!! Im totally in for repping the East Coast!!!! Also ya that vid was nothing more than usual diddy stuf thats done here all the time.

Top Bottom