• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Canada Combo Video: It's up. gg

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah. Do you guys think this would be cool? Like, a combo video featuring only Canadians? There's always those huge mixed combo videos featuring mainly Americans (which the exception of Rayne's combo on PeterX pretty much) and it would be neat to see something different. I was thinking of perhaps making one that could truly represent Canada's metagame and potential.

If people are interested, we can start by coming up with a title, music suggestions and most importantly, post epic clips here or whatever.

Oh. This is melee btw. No offense to the Brawl community or anything.

video thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=245839

kr3wman

Smash Master
Music should be SMASHING... Live! and have each track combine with respective character from their series and stuff.

or Hokuto no Ken music, because it owns.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Nice to see some interest!

Music should be SMASHING... Live! and have each track combine with respective character from their series and stuff.

or Hokuto no Ken music, because it owns.
I don't want this to be like SSB:M. lmfao. It'll just be like a 5 minute ish combo video with everything all over the place. I'll have to try to keep footage of stos to a minimum. =P

I want something epic, but still captures the essence of Canada. Like techno folk rock or something wild like that.

I'll help find BC footage! Btw, is there a cut-off for the date in which the clip came from? I have footage ranging from 2005 to 2009.
No preference on the age of the clip. As long as its epic.

No cut-off date as of yet.

Metà

Smash Master
5 minute ish combo video
5 minutes =/= enough time to capture the awesomeness and diversity of our entire country

I really like this idea, but if this isn't going to be something reaaally big, I don't see the point in making a thread here about it here, video discussion would be better for that.

That in mind, I will send in as much footage as I can, once I'm done with my midterms (about a week)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
well. You know what I mean.

I don't want it to be like SSB:M where it's like an hour. Perhaps 10 minutes or so. I just don't want it to be ridiculously long.

kr3wman

Smash Master
techno music for combo videos suck so much ***... only thing worse is hip hop/rap and metal. eueurgh metal.

EDIT : If you want it to be 5-10 minutes, use HnK music. More should be SMASHING... Live! :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Well. I have the perfect song pretty much, but I might use it for a trailer/teaser.

Send links for the songs and i'll give 'em a listen.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Well. I have the perfect song pretty much, but I might use it for a trailer/teaser.

Send links for the songs and i'll give 'em a listen.
Your wish is my command.

YOU WA SHOCK!

I kill the fight (With cool fighting scene as an extra)

There's more HnK songs but I'll follow up with Smashing... Live!

Depths of Brinstar Metroid music. Nuff said.

Original Medley Medley of Melee's original music. I wouldn't use the All-star intro, but the other parts sound really great, especially the Final Destination theme.

Fountain of Dreams Sound like the original, but with some solos and stuff.

Great Medley part 1 Includes Marios bros 1, Mario Bros 2, Flat Zone, Ballon Fight, Big Blue and Mach Rider

Pokemon Medley Medley of the (duh) pokemon stages. Pokemon Stadium sounds reaaally great.

Dr. Mario Arrangement of the Dr. Mario theme. One of the best, if not the best out there.

Jungle Garden The DK music with a very jazzy feel/Early rock rhythms.

Zelda Medley Well, the Zelda medley. What more can I say? Words can't really describe it.

Planet Corneria & Planet Venom Star Fox music... :D

Random bad music for combo videos

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I want something more original than just smash songs you know?

And metal songs are so not right for a canadian combo video! We're peaceful and calm people! XD

Sanu

Smash Champion
Ya, sure. As long as I end up in it, I'll be happy =D

Great idea ;P *tailwags*

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
People should start suggesting clips now. hahaha. So if you don't send a clip of yourself, chances are it won't be included. I'll look for a few myself, but it'll mainly be clips with quebec, raynex etc.

Zero_P

Smash Ace
Says you. In my opinion we should use DRAGON FORCE!
I raged so hard just now

10 minutes? bah vic you're crazy, that's NOT enough time to get as many good clips, it's definitely not going to be as long as metagame but it should be quite long, like 20 minutes or something lol

Blitzmidfielder

Smash Journeyman
techno music for combo videos suck so much ***... only thing worse is hip hop/rap and metal. eueurgh metal.

EDIT : If you want it to be 5-10 minutes, use HnK music. More should be SMASHING... Live! :D
Now, when you say rap/hip hop, do you mean real rap/hip hop, or are you thinking crap like 3OH!3?

In any case, I nominate Rise Against. Give It All for top.

FastFox

Faster than most vehicles
BRoomer
I'm for this.

As far as the Canadian Fox players go, such as Raynex and myself, we need something hard and fast, and orchestral as far as music goes. Someone go check out Hardtechno Anthem by ViperXXL on youtube.

I'm going to try and convince Carl to do some recording with me on Tuesday.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
im probably just going to include one clip for this video.

EDIT:

KK I UPLOADED THE CLIP FOR THIS VICTRA I MADE IT PRIVATE.

I believe your the onle one that can view it.

Top Bottom