• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A.C.T tourney march 8th (mario pro) Regeistering now!

Bogoron

Smash Cadet
NNID
Bogoron
3DS FC
2406-5420-2675
Ok, I've got a few shoutouts I guess.

To tedeth and Gords for letting me play Melee with them even though I suck.

Silfa for having an annoying DK (I just have to remember to ban Halberd).

The Grim Reaper for going to the tourney with me.

Shaya for not coming to the tourney, one less Marth I have to play.

And to Luke for a really close set in the top 8... And another that I sucked at.

As for a Sydney tournament, I don't have any time during the school term. Maybe when the holidays come around.

Silfa

Smash Ace
yeah, I'll do some shoutouts.

Tedeth - thanks for teaming with me man. We ended up doing alright, hey? But yeah, your wolf is mad.

Bogo - I managed to get a couple of wins with DK, but wasn't good enough. My grab releases were hopeless lol. pro wario.

Luke - Thanks for running the tourney again, it was a good day. I need to get around to playing both your snake and luigi some more.

Throwback - yeah, we didnt really get to play. have to see more of that DK everyone's been talking about.

Jambo - mario dittos ftw. great matches as usual and some really tense moments.

Luffy - the amount of times you countered me was pretty funny. You really do play well for someone who doesnt even own a wii.

Everyone - thanks for all the games we played, I had fun. :)

Like Bogoron, school might clash with going up to sydney, but that would probably be the only thing. There's a few weekends where it would probably be fine, depending on assesment periods, as well as the holidays obviously.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
thats the way, good work guys.
I think I need to learn some of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSX8zCLUFdM
(that video I was telling you about isaac)
if theres a tourney in Sydney in the holidays it would be mad if you guys could come, we need to get out there.
me, throwback, jambo, and katzen are going to a Sydney tourney this weekend its gonna be mad.

Drews0

Smash Apprentice
zomg there's things called shoutouts? Horay...

Luke: Horayyyy for Youuuuuu :), it was yet another awesome tourney, and your luigi was epic :p
Tedeth: ummmmmm... B-Air of doom? :), awesome job

Isaac: Heh, most tense match ever xD, I was so sure you had me, winning 2 in a row then going to last life high % each time lol. it was really fun though, and your DK is just plain scary

Bogoron: lol, wario is nearly as bad as mario heh, at least I didn't get bite ***** this time :p (or did I? I think it's repressed), great job

Jambo: Hey, what can I say? Its all in my head, but you play mario, and mario in your hands is to **** good for me to think straight :p

Silfa: Eeeeek heehee, how many times did you own me? :p, your mario is really awesome, can't wait to get more practice in against him

Katzen: Close second for the tensest(?) match of the day for me :), you play an awesome Ike, and I really like the matchup, it's always so **** close.

Gords: Zomg how did I manage to not play you at all? :p, diddy was lots of fun friday, and nice melee :)

Um, ppl I don't know the name of (no offense): Yay for playing the two random characters heehee, now that's manliness incarnate: random in tourney, I wish I was that brave...

Thanks alot all :)

Edit: Woohoo, emotes ftw

F_T_S

Smash Journeyman
whats with Canberra and DKs

im pretty much a lone warrior up here in syd, i actually have never vs'd another DK, mayb one time after my exams ill come down there and show you how its done :p

*puts on a tie and beats chest*

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
canberra is all about mario, and fts I'll tell you how its done, go to a tourney naked with only a dk tie on and play dk, thats how you win.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
wrong DK font :/
I know :( I tried hard to find a proper one but its nowhere to be found... I found a pokemon trainer hat though, next crew you guys should roll up with toby with the pt hat, you with the dk tie, ted with a scouter and ricky with a ness hat and a yoyo to throw at people during matches.

Katzen

Smash Journeyman
And you should lose some weight, grow a mustache, dye your hair black, wear a green shirt and hat, and pretend you're Italian.

Top Bottom