• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Bill by any other name would smell as sweet - Nov 14/15 - Melee, Brawl, Brawl+

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i saw keiths team like 5 stock some team, then match 2 i left the room as keith went wario, came back in and they were on game 3

keiths secondaries are terrible

pick up ddd so u dont have to do snake dittos and your good

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Wait, so you actually got pissed Keith?

Smith: I'm not planning on messaging anyone right now. I guess I'll get an MSN for you sometime soon. Probably tomorrow if you remind me.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that **** is hard depending on who you're tryin to do it with.

if you cant get it w/ snake, then you need lots of practice lol...

DJRome

Smash Hero
lol, it was just a fact that i was missing you. . . :(

u should let me know if ur going to see moo and yeah.

chaddd

Smash Lord
It's been a long time since I did shoutouts, so I'm just going to generalize it. Thanks to everyone who made this happen, and to everyone who was so nice the entire tournament. Good games everyone, until next time.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Impossible. I have the buffest physique on my team. Stongers can beat your whole state with Charizard and Ganon. I just die and have a somewhat buff physique.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
It's been a long time since I did shoutouts, so I'm just going to generalize it. Thanks to everyone who made this happen, and to everyone who was so nice the entire tournament. Good games everyone, until next time.
dude good ganon ditto's. i've definitely got a long way to go, and you showed me pretty well how ganon's meant to be played. thanks for playing me, and i'll try to get better so we can ditto some more

Top Bottom