• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~_COIN FLIP TOURNAMENT_~ Congrats to BMX!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW

Oh, so you did have a computer to use to organize and read and you just refused to? If you looked during the 2nd match why did you keep picking banned characters and stages for the 3rd game?

Who have I lost to thats so disappointing? I know I'm not the best in the OTL but I have no doubt at all that I'm better than you.
And this assumption is based off of me playing with characters i dont use and people who suck, real smart. I promise you i can beat evry single member whos beaten you, and i can defeat any member who is in the OTL, I promise you that. You are not nice, you lose to wack dude, how in the world are you better than me?

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
And this assumption is based off of me playing with characters i dont use and people who suck, real smart. I promise you i can beat evry single member whos beaten you, and i can defeat any member who is in the OTL, I promise you that. You are not nice, you lose to wack dude, how in the world are you better than me?
You've still failed to name anyone that I should be ashamed of losing too. I beat or go about even with a majority of the OTL. Still waiting on names, and you really shouldn't start insulting everyone else either.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
You know what your right that would be insulting. So ask, ask any1 that we have both played, i bet you more people will say that im better than you. If anything I DEFENETLY..DEFENETLY..DEFENETLY.. Get more wins than you.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
You know what your right that would be insulting. So ask, ask any1 that we have both played, i bet you more people will say that im better than you. If anything I DEFENETLY..DEFENETLY..DEFENETLY.. Get more wins than you.
Where are they? Don't count all the byes from avoiding your opponents either.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
That only happened in gordo's tourney. Yo you lost man, I know it just burns so much but just accept. Just think, what will this conversation accomplish? Your gonna go about your biz, ill go about mines we arent going to talk to each other unless we fight in another tourney. Your basically wasting time. Read your sig and ask yourself that Q.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
That only happened in gordo's tourney. Yo you lost man, I know it just burns so much but just accept. Just think, what will this conversation accomplish? Your gonna go about your biz, ill go about mines we arent going to talk to each other unless we fight in another tourney. Your basically wasting time. Read your sig and ask yourself that Q.
I didn't lose. We didn't follow tourney rules.

professor mgw

Smash Champion
NNID
Prof3ssorMGW
I didn't lose. We didn't follow tourney rules.
You lost. Period. We played on the levels needed to play, and the allowed characters. I made a mistake but you corrected me, so actually, yeah you did lose. You told me in tags what was what so now youer contradicting your ownself.

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
You lost. Period. We played on the levels needed to play, and the allowed characters. I made a mistake but you corrected me, so actually, yeah you did lose. You told me in tags what was what so now youer contradicting your ownself.
Wheres the timer? When did you pick a CP?

Roxas M

Smash Master
wait what?
You've still failed to name anyone that I should be ashamed of losing too. I beat or go about even with a majority of the OTL. Still waiting on names, and you really shouldn't start insulting everyone else either.
again, wait what?

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@ Cubone and mgw

It seems all the characters and and stages were legit and about the cp, if he didn't actually say, its his loss so i wont hold it against him. I think the main thing is do you know how long the matches took? If you know they were under 8 mins i guess im okay with it but if not i'd say redo the match. If the timing is good i dont really see anything against mgw winning, but make sure that you DO have a timer in all your following matches

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I didnt bother checking the time but my matches always run long. Eve if they were still under 8 minutes though not having it removes the possibility of me just hanging back and forcing him to come to me. As I've said it took an hour just to get things done and I wasn't going to sit and wait until he got bored.

For the stage I'm not following what you're trying to say. I could've change characters if I had known what stage he was going to though..

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well u can redo the matches if u both want. I don't see why mgw wouldn't cuz if he thinks he can beat u so much I don't see why he wouldn't play u again

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I gave u the win but if he gets it fixed in time u can still play if u want

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
K thanks, sorry about the extra matches, but i want the tourney to be as fair as posible ya know

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC
My name is Zen not ZEN. Why don't people get that? *Looks at avi*

Anyways, let's play tomorrow. You never got back to me.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Round 2 is now up, so start planning out your matches!

The changes this round are Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Ike, Lucario, Luigi, Meta Knight, Olimar, Pikachu, Samus, Wario, and Zero Suit Samus were added, and Charizard, Donkey Kong, Ivysaur, Jigglypuff, King Dedede, Lucas, Marth, Pit, Pokemon Trainer, Sheik, Sonic, Squirtle, and Zelda were dropped. There weren't any neutral stages added but the added cp's were Brinstar (Melee), Delfino Plaza, Frigate Orpheon, Luigi's Mansion, and Rainbow Cruise. The dropped neutral was Lylat Cruise and the dropped cp's were Halberd and Picto Chat.

Round 2 in both brackets ends Friday the 19th, so make sure to get your matches done by then, there will not be any postponement (i will let u do it a little late if you have good reason tho :p)

Also, lol at BF being the only neutral :p

BSP

Smash Legend
Sorry for asking this so late, but is Ssonic's account name Ssonic? It would help if we had some links to contact opponents.

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
I sent sammyp a message about a week ago and he hasn't replied.
He's given up on tourneys for a while. School/personal/etc. issues bogging him down. Guess you get a free win.

On that note... I sent vodafon a VM PM and he didn't respond. He's been gone since the 9th.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Wow I feel pretty bad, I've been so busy with school and stuff (dumb teachers all throwing projects at you at the same time...) that I haven't been able to update and play my matches and such, I am eternally sorry... anyways... <.<

Sorry for asking this so late, but is Ssonic's account name Ssonic? It would help if we had some links to contact opponents.
I am doing that right now to be more helpful, sorry about that it slipped my mind :p

Beat Zen, 2-0. Good Games.
Got that, thanks for being on top of it btw :)

I sent sammyp a message about a week ago and he hasn't replied.
What Neherazade said... so I'm giving you the win

On that note... I sent vodafon a VM PM and he didn't respond. He's been gone since the 9th.
Yes I see... Ill give you the win also

I fight you zgashi, when are you available?
SOOOOO sorry I've been difficult lately, Im good almost any time so just keep pestering me lol ;P

Also... PLEASE GET YOUR MATCHES DONE ASAP!!! I will be very lenient and am allowing this full week to finish them off!

Neherazade

Smash Journeyman
Wow I feel pretty bad, I've been so busy with school and stuff (dumb teachers all throwing projects at you at the same time...) that I haven't been able to update and play my matches and such, I am eternally sorry... anyways... <.<

Yes I see... Ill give you the win also
thanks. If Vodafon responds before teh round is over, I'll fight him anyway. Who knows... it could happen!

It could, highly unlikely tho
pessimist...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom